CE - Best Articles On The Internet Collection

CEans,

How do you like the idea of collecting best articles on the Internet in this thread?

Here's the format for posting:

Summary:
Article Link:

I'll set the ball rolling:-

Summary: Following link points to a speech given by Mr. Guy Kawasaki at Palo Alto High Schoolon 6/11/95. I personally like this speech very much and I hope you will like it too:-

Article Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thanks for that, biggie! 😀
    Frankly, smoking, drugs, alcohol-and using an IBM PC-are signs of stupidity. End of discussion
    LOL!

Alright, this one is a must for all aspiring research engineers. I've always wanted to post it here at Crazy Engineers! Not as short and sweet as the previous article, but still worth your reading time 😀

Summary: An inspiring talk entitled You and Your Research, by Richard Hamming, at Bellcore (Bell Communications Research), March 1986. Its very long, so make a cup of coffee beforehand.

Article Link: You and Your Research
  • glenn.13
    glenn.13
    Hi! What a nice thread to start. I found this #-Link-Snipped-# really interesting as it has articles on a wide range of topics that are well-written and quite informative. I stumbled across it the other day and though they don't directly relate to engineering, they're still a very nice little collection. That said, there's many good article collections out there and a great lot of them are worth reading through. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey People, I am a 2+ SE in an IT major. Like many employers, even my employer facilitates an MS / MBA from some of the most reputed Institutions in...
Hi, I have a set of LED lights i am going to put in the bathroom for accent lighting. The thing is the the lights have a transformer that is...
Hi m really new for this site I really dont know about the functionality of this site Bhushan Kamathe
Can any help me to know about a website through which we can send SMS by answering the questions below How the SMS sent from a website is reaching the...
Good Evening, I M Final Year Electrical Student, Plz Tell Me New Advanced Electrical Topics For Project.