CE Audio Visual Advertisement - ideas?

CEans,

We've an opportunity to display our audio visual advertisement at an engineering event we're partnering with. πŸ˜€

Any ideas on how can we do a video ad for CE?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Man, it would have been nice if we had some physical hardware to show off πŸ˜›

At the moment, if someone can do some neat flash animations, that would be good enough.

When do you plan to advertise it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've an idea. I'm going to use animoto and have a 30 seconds video that shows what we do, what big people think about us and how can people benefit. Watch this thread for video.

I'll then incorporate all your suggestion.

In the mean time can you all suggest a kick-butt track that we add in the background?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello ! any body can u tell what is cognitive radio ???????????πŸ˜” what is the real purpose of this radioπŸ˜”
Hello,everyone!I am sapphirekishi,new to this forum.Nice joining you and meeting you.
Me and my colleagues are really into online gaming. How about you? Are we really all into gaming?! 😁
Tetris or Warcraft I like Tetris but I am much more into bigger games like Warcraft. What about you? Are you more a Tetris or a Warcraft player? πŸ˜•
CEans, CE is happy to be associated with NEEV '09 an event by Civil Engineering Department at SRKNEC. Official Website: Neev 09 - A National Level Event by Civil Department...