CE Associations with PICT's Impetus & Concepts 2009

CEans,

CE is happily associated with Pune Institute of Computer Technology's Impetus & Concepts 2009.

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

More about Impetus & Concepts -

INITIATION AND IDEALS:

Impetus and Concepts was initiated in 1990 and soon reached a stage where it generated national and international interest winning support from visionary stalwarts .The industry has been extending support to the event not only in the sponsorship but also lending their time and guidance . Microsoft,Persistent Systems Pvt Ltd(PSPL),Starent Networks,2wire,Avaya, Calsoft and IBM are some of the corporate houses who have actively encouraged this event.

Objectives:
- To provide students a platform to exhibit their skills in hardware & software.
- To encourage interactions between IT professionals,academicians and engineering students.
-To provide a take off point a make for themselves in their chosen careers.

Competitions:

Concepts : The National level Technical Symposium.

Concepts attracts entries from students from some of the most prestigious colleges in India. Around 250 projects are selected from a large number of submitted abstracts which are judged by a panel of experts from the Industry and Academic sector. Innovation in projects, technical details, application in real world , implementation of software engineering principles and presentation are the criteria used to select the best projects.

Impetus:The Intra-college Project Exhibition cum Competition.

The very best projects of PICT in hardware and software vie for top honor of being selected to compete in Concepts.

Pratibha: Technical Paper Presentation Competition.

Prahelika: Quiz and Business Plan Competition.

Shastra: The Robotics.

Opus: 1st year and 2nd year Project Exhibition cum Competition.

Pradnya: The C/C++ Programming Contest.

Medha: The Seminars and Workshop series.

Mugdha: Electronic Circuit Designing Competition.

Yantra: The Contraption.

Nipun: The Gaming Contest.

PUNE INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
Concepts 2009 Office
S. No. 27, Dhankawadi, Pune: 411 043
Tel: 91-20-24371101, 24378063 (extn – 105)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello people , Please post the best proverbs you like and you want to follow in your life here. 😎😎
hello guys i need your help,i'm telecom engineer,asking for some institutes in india to study gsm & cdma courses thanks
Dear all.. Il start by my introduction : I am a a mechanical engineering graduate, with average passing marks. I am currently working as a manager, and have no hands...
CISC and RISC .. Which one has different register size? and why Reduced Instruction Set Computer and Complex Instruction Set Computer which one has different register size ? and why
Hi guys, i'm new to both the forums and electronics. the only technical knowledge i have is from doing GCSE resistant materials product design, so i kind of know what...