CE associates with JAX India 2009 - Conference on Java, Eclipse & Ruby on Rails

CEans,

I am happy to announce that CrazyEngineers is officially associated with the JAX India 2009 conference. We'll bring you the latest action from JAX. Here's about JAX India in short -

Official Website:
#-Link-Snipped-#

JAX will bring the thought leaders of the industry to share their knowledge, answer questions and facilitate discussions. The technical presentations and tutorials allow for deep coverage of latest technologies and practical implementation techniques. Keynotes sessions presented by industry luminaries focus on how to deal with present and emerging challenges. Another significant vital benefit of JAX is the strong focus on networking and communication opportunities.

JAX 2009, India’s largest independent conference on enterprise Java technologies, provides an ideal forum for software developers, project managers and architects to learn about the latest Technology, Architecture and Agile Methodologies. It is this very special blend of topics, which has made JAX the conference of choice in Germany, India and other Asian countries since its conception in 2001.

The primary goal of JAX is to showcase technical solutions for pressing problems and offer visions to the important trends of tomorrow. Delegates will benefit from hand-picked technical contents with no marketing bushwah.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cool prices?! Another question too you all about gaming... I like gaming even better when you get to win cool prices:myparty:! However, I never seem to win. What is the...
I have bought new mobile SONYERICSSON F305 last weak.I have connected it to the network. Then i have downloaded some some folder lock software through getjar.com, But it didn't work...
CEans, CE Conference has been an integral part of CE since long time. This post aims to clarify the purpose of CE Conference. CE Conference was setup to allow CEans...
hi Can anyone tell me how to play MP3 songs in a website created using Flash? And also how to include buttons to control the playing?
hii Can anyone tell me how to periodically extend an image by half the no. of filter coefficients used by the wavelet in Matlab?I am using a 'db4' wavelet.Is there...