CDAC V/S SEED V/S other courses

anyone who has a doubt whether u should go for cdac / seed / any other courses
share your views

Replies

• wolfpack
    wolfpack
    Hi
    I just appeared ma exam of computer science , I want to do advence computer cource in java and c , so which institute sholuld I join , cdac or seed
  • wolfpack
    wolfpack
    Help me out
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

CDAC is a great course that offers multiple courses in specializations of your choice. Tagging @[Prototype] to discuss more on that.

Whereas, from I've heard you can get basic certification training from SEED Infotech. For example in subjects such as -
    C, C++, DS, Java, .Net, Databases, Manual Testing, Test Automation, Testing Tools, Global certifications such as - OCJP, MCTS, CSQA, CSTE, ISTQB
    and Industry practices such as -OOAD, UML, Project Readiness Program
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    wolfpack
    Hi
    I just appeared ma exam of computer science , I want to do advence computer cource in java and c , so which institute sholuld I join , cdac or seed
    My recommendation would be CDAC over seed. In general, if you're thinking of a PG course and if its not going to be a full time masters, you can prefer CDAC over any other private institutes there. CDAC is old and reputed, it's sole purpose is NOT to provide training and earn money, they provide good training and if you're good they will create lots of job opportunities for you. It's worth every single penny you pay provided you can sustain because it's no less than some military training.

And all what I am saying is only applicable for CDAC ACTs Pune. I cannot give first hand information regarding the other institutes, both CDACs own and affiliated centers, so I request respective people to give some reviews about their institute.
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    [Prototype]
    My recommendation would be CDAC over seed. In general, if you're thinking of a PG course and if its not going to be a full time masters, you can prefer CDAC over any other private institutes there. CDAC is old and reputed, it's sole purpose is NOT to provide training and earn money, they provide good training and if you're good they will create lots of job opportunities for you. It's worth every single penny you pay provided you can sustain because it's no less than some military training.

And all what I am saying is only applicable for CDAC ACTs Pune. I cannot give first hand information regarding the other institutes, both CDACs own and affiliated centers, so I request respective people to give some reviews about their institute.
    CDAC acts pune is well known for placement, but there are other institutes such as Sunbeam and IACSD who are very good.
    Placement of Sunbeam is almost on par with CDAC ACTS, but the teaching quality of Sunbeam surpasses CDAC ACTS on every grounds.
    If yoo only desire placement then go for CDAC ACTS but if knowledge and Placement is what you seek then Sunbeam is a good choice.
    You can also go for IACSD as it is also coming up quickly
  • princess_priiya
    princess_priiya
    Ismail0352
    CDAC acts pune is well known for placement, but there are other institutes such as Sunbeam and IACSD who are very good.
    Placement of Sunbeam is almost on par with CDAC ACTS, but the teaching quality of Sunbeam surpasses CDAC ACTS on every grounds.
    If yoo only desire placement then go for CDAC ACTS but if knowledge and Placement is what you seek then Sunbeam is a good choice.
    You can also go for IACSD as it is also coming up quickly
    Hello Prototype sir and #-Link-Snipped-# Sir ๐Ÿ˜€
    I want to fill C-CAT exam form for the coming august batch 2014 which is going to be held on 9th june and 15th june.. but I am still confused about which course I shud opt for ? ??? Though i have fully made my mind to do this course .. pls help me out... My branch in BE is EE ๐Ÿ˜€ Waiting for ur reply..
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    princess_priiya
    Hello Prototype sir and #-Link-Snipped-# Sir ๐Ÿ˜€
    I want to fill C-CAT exam form for the coming august batch 2014 which is going to be held on 9th june and 15th june.. but I am still confused about which course I shud opt for ? ??? Though i have fully made my mind to do this course .. pls help me out... My branch in BE is EE ๐Ÿ˜€ Waiting for ur reply..
    The course you want to opt is solely your decision. Check this page I am about to link to see what are the courses available and what are the topics they will be covering. As per your interest, choose the course which teaches you what you like.

1) Navigate to Post Graduate Diploma
    2) Find a link called Modules. It's on the left hand side of the page, beside the logo of the course. It'll lead you to the course content of a particular course.
  • princess_priiya
    princess_priiya
    [Prototype]
    The course you want to opt is solely your decision. Check this page I am about to link to see what are the courses available and what are the topics they will be covering. As per your interest, choose the course which teaches you what you like.

1) Navigate to Post Graduate Diploma
    2) Find a link called Modules. It's on the left hand side of the page, beside the logo of the course. It'll lead you to the course content of a particular course.
    thanxxx.. these links i have already gone through... but still confused between DESD and DITISS ???????? which course has good placements ????????
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    princess_priiya
    thanxxx.. these links i have already gone through... but still confused between DESD and DITISS ???????? which course has good placements ????????
    Both the courses are good... DITISS focuses more on Networks, but DESD is more focused on Embedded Programming.
    I believe DITISS is new in CDAC curiculum
    Choose where your interest lies more..
    In terms of placement, I came a across a couple of guys who got placed from DESD but it took ample of time, dunno abt DITISS
  • somyada1
    somyada1
    hello!!
    Is anyone here who will going to give exam on 8th june?
    please inform me its my humble request!!
  • Vikram Jadhav
    Vikram Jadhav
    You should prefer CDAC over SEED.
  • hinesh
    hinesh
    [Prototype]

C-DAC SUNBEAM- Pune is good to take institute after C-DAC ACTs- Pune.
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    somyada1
    hello!!
    Is anyone here who will going to give exam on 8th june?
    please inform me its my humble request!!
    Hi Somyada, The question u have asked should be raised in some other relevant threads...
    This thread is about understanding which course or diploma would be beneficial for you... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    hinesh
    C-DAC SUNBEAM- Pune is good to take institute after C-DAC ACTs- Pune.
    up till what rank u can get acts pune campus?
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    aditya01
    up till what rank u can get acts pune campus?
    400 or less
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    Ismail0352
    400 or less
    ok

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone share to me the analysis and design process of a multistory building? I know the theories and concepts but I don't know the actual process of designing. Load...
Hello everybody, i am having problem in installing omnet++ on window 7. I have downloaded it from site and saved on the C drive and then unzipped it, and then...
i forgot to eject DVD from drive before shutting it down... and now Cpu does not work..... what to do???????
LCDs are made up of millions liquid cells & around dozens of layers like : glare reducer, polarizer,etc.. Due to such layers, the LCDs aren't capable to illuminate as desired....
What's the difference between class and id in CSS , I can only find out that class is for particular group of elements and id is for unique element, but...