CDAC - Rank wise selection

1. C-DAC (Head Quarters) Pune
Rank 1-300
c-dac HQ has been the best from the start.
2. C-DAC Knowledge Park
Rank 1-300
I got very positive feedback from my friends who are in c-dac banglure main campus,since there are many companies you may get more opportunities.
3. Sunbeam Pune
Rank 300-500
It as very good faculty .Almost all the students get placed here every year.
4. C-DAC Hyderabad
Rank 200-1000 (It depends on the course which you select)
C-DAC hyderabad is very good for the course PG-DESD.
PG-DESD course is in hyderbad is better than pune HQ as per the past feedback.It as very good placement record in hyd for PG-DESD course.Rank for PG-DESD is 1-300.
PG-DAC as no good placement record from few years.Rank for PG-DAC is 700-1600.
PG-DSSD course is good and many students get placed.Rank for PG-DSSD is 700-1200.

5. IACSD pune
Rank 800-2000 (It offers only one course PG-DAC)
In year 2012 its seats have been increase and it as 150 plus seats for dac course.
It as very good infra structure, good faculty mainly for JAVA and best faculty for DBT.
If you want to gain knowledge then this is the best place to land better than sunbeam pune ,but sunbeam is one step ahead during the placement.

6. C-DAC Mumbai
Rank 800-2000 (depends on course and institute)
It as got both negative as well as positive feedback.Before you plan to get into CDAC mumbai contact any passout students for the placement percentage.
7.C-DAC Chennai
There are also few seats offered by Cdac Chennai and its first come first serve.
Hope number of seats increase in future.

As far as of my knowledge above are the best institutes where you may get opportunity for attending more than 5 companies during placements.In my next post i will give you the information about the left out seats after the counselling in various institutes ,by which you can figure out which institute is better.

Replies

• Chetan2010
    Chetan2010
    Hello
    I have completed my B.E. in E&TC (2015) from Pune University. My B.E. final year percentage is 61 but i have less aggregate i.e. 54. I have about 1 year experience in automation. I have C DAC Rank 275(A+B+C). is it good to join the DEDS(Embedded design ).Please give me suggestion.
  • Balram GV
    Balram GV
    cdac-vikash
    1. C-DAC (Head Quarters) Pune
    Rank 1-300
    c-dac HQ has been the best from the start.
    2. C-DAC Knowledge Park
    Rank 1-300
    I got very positive feedback from my friends who are in c-dac banglure main campus,since there are many companies you may get more opportunities.
    3. Sunbeam Pune
    Rank 300-500
    It as very good faculty .Almost all the students get placed here every year.
    4. C-DAC Hyderabad
    Rank 200-1000 (It depends on the course which you select)
    C-DAC hyderabad is very good for the course PG-DESD.
    PG-DESD course is in hyderbad is better than pune HQ as per the past feedback.It as very good placement record in hyd for PG-DESD course.Rank for PG-DESD is 1-300.
    PG-DAC as no good placement record from few years.Rank for PG-DAC is 700-1600.
    PG-DSSD course is good and many students get placed.Rank for PG-DSSD is 700-1200.

5. IACSD pune
    Rank 800-2000 (It offers only one course PG-DAC)
    In year 2012 its seats have been increase and it as 150 plus seats for dac course.
    It as very good infra structure, good faculty mainly for JAVA and best faculty for DBT.
    If you want to gain knowledge then this is the best place to land better than sunbeam pune ,but sunbeam is one step ahead during the placement.

6. C-DAC Mumbai
    Rank 800-2000 (depends on course and institute)
    It as got both negative as well as positive feedback.Before you plan to get into CDAC mumbai contact any passout students for the placement percentage.
    7.C-DAC Chennai
    There are also few seats offered by Cdac Chennai and its first come first serve.
    Hope number of seats increase in future.

As far as of my knowledge above are the best institutes where you may get opportunity for attending more than 5 companies during placements.In my next post i will give you the information about the left out seats after the counselling in various institutes ,by which you can figure out which institute is better.
    You mentioned dssd Hyd is 700-1200 is it rank for a+b+c rank or a+b rank
  • Vikash gupta
    Vikash gupta
    Chetan2010
    Hello
    I have completed my B.E. in E&TC (2015) from Pune University. My B.E. final year percentage is 61 but i have less aggregate i.e. 54. I have about 1 year experience in automation. I have C DAC Rank 275(A+B+C). is it good to join the DEDS(Embedded design ).Please give me suggestion.
    Balram GV
    You mentioned dssd Hyd is 700-1200 is it rank for a+b+c rank or a+b rank
    a+b rank..
  • Balram GV
    Balram GV
    Chetan2010
    Hello
    u can join
  • MD SHAMSH ALAM
    MD SHAMSH ALAM
    plz inform me which Cdac institute is better for PGDM in DSSD course . Because only 3 cdac institute offer DSSD course. hyderabad 70 seats, Banglore 50 seats and chennai 30 seat. Out of above which institute is better to join.
  • Vikash gupta
    Vikash gupta
    MD SHAMSH ALAM
    plz inform me which Cdac institute is better for PGDM in DSSD course . Because only 3 cdac institute offer DSSD course. hyderabad 70 seats, Banglore 50 seats and chennai 30 seat. Out of above which institute is better to join.
    I am replying very late . I hope you already joined somewhere .
    In my opinion hyderabad cdac center is best for dssd.
  • Sanju Singh
    Sanju Singh
    I got CDAC hyderabad for DSSD Course. Can you please suggest me weather I have to go for this course or wait for the anything else.
  • hero12345w
    hero12345w

Sir i havi gor a+b+c rank(148) for desd what should be my preference.........pretty confused in between cdac pune and Hyderabad

• Varsha Jadhav
    Varsha Jadhav

Hii,I got rank 1509 plz suggest me institute best for placement and also for teaching for cdac in pune

• nihal nadaf
    nihal nadaf

guys my c-cat rank is 3186 (A+B), in first round i havent got any seat. Is their any chance to get IACSD or Sunbeam Karad for 2nd counselling round . Guys please reply me fast

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest release from Gionee - F103 Pro is now available for sale. The device comes packed with loads of features and belongs to the Gionee’s fashion series smartphone category....
i ve poor acadamics in 10,12 and engg can i get a job...
It is evident from the initiatives taken by the Govt. of India that in the past two years they have successfully rejuvenated the business infrastructure and taken a modern approach...
From Design News: Technology Roundup - DN Tech Roundup: GadgetFreak-May 2016
Hi, I'm looking for an IC which has to take Display Serial interface input and to give HDMI output. could anyone suggest Manufacurer and Manufacturing Part number. Anything other than...