CDAC or WiMC - Which course to take for getting job?

Hi Team,
I have completed my BE (2012) and M.Tech in Electronics (2015).
I'm thinking to do C-DAC.. I am confusing in DAC and WiMC. For which course should I go ?
Which Course has much opportunities and Placement. Also i have 58.00 % in BE while 69 in M.tech.
Will i get Placement ? Will they hire M.Tech Students ?

Reply Soon.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    DAC always has the best placement but WiMC (I think they renamed it to something else) is also good placement wise.
  • Prasad Suryawanshi
    Prasad Suryawanshi
    Which center is best to do so ?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Prasad Suryawanshi
    Which center is best to do so ?
    ACTS Pune and ACTS Bangalore(K.P.) are the best one. There are others too which are good.
  • Prasad Suryawanshi
    Prasad Suryawanshi
    Which they provide placement for M.Tech Passouts ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thanks to Reliance Jio that BSNL is now offering unlimited 3G data plan without FUP for only Rs. 1099 per month. BSNL Chairman informed that BSNL network has been improved...
Yesterday we talked about the mid-range Vivo Y21L and today we are talking about a cheaper smartphone with Android Marshmallow. Lava Mobiles’ subsidiary Karbonn has launched the new K9 Viraat...
After a recent launch of Cloud Tread, Intex is back with a new affordable Q7N Pro - slightly updated model of the Aqua Q7N smartphone launched last month at Rs....
Intex is at it again and this time has collaborated with SnapDeal to launch another feature packed cheap smartphone. The Intex Cloud Tread, yes you read it right it’s called...
Quote: I’ve given student advice before, so some of this might not be completely new. However, it’s a new year with new students, so it might be useful to give...