i am totally confused what to do after BE take a drop & prepare
for GATE or join CDAC or do anything else plz suggest some other job oriented

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [USER=22387]@magic[/USER]
    Hi,
    i am totally confused what to do after BE take a drop & prepare
    for GATE or join CDAC or do anything else plz suggest some other job oriented
    None of these can be picked as 'better'. Getting a job is totally dependent on available opportunities and the expertise, skills possessed by the candidate. GATE and CDAC are just avenues to the job - but arriving at the destination totally depends on the person who walks on those avenues.

What you should do will depend on what you want to achieve. Decide on what type of job you'd like to do and then we can make appropriate suggestion. If you can't decide on anything - then it doesn't matter what you do. If I were to pick up among GATE and CDAC at random, I'd pick up CDAC. Because it appears to me that it requires lesser preparation as compared to GATE.
  • coolsarang
    coolsarang
    pls provide the preparation tips and study material for CDAC

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tyto Software Pvt. Ltd. is a privately held software product company founded by Narayan Raman in the year 2009. Tyto Software provides business-ready software automation products. 'Sahi' is their flagship...
Quote: Carbon capture and storage (CCS) is increasingly seen as a prerequisite to the continued use of fossil fuels. If you can’t prevent carbon dioxide (CO2) reaching the atmosphere, the...
Hi , after engineering i thought to go for CDAC(may be acts pune) but is there placement is good after that economic recession.and any body knows what is highest payed...
Facebook has quietly unveiled a new Android app called Facebook Lite on Google Play in select markets. The Facebook Lite app is meant for countries where people do not have...
Every die-hard science fiction fan in the world has been mesmerized by the concept of teleportation or being able to vanish from one place and appear in a different place...