CDAC Or Elitmus ph-test?

hello every one i am final year student. which one will be best should be go for CDAC or take Elitmus ph-test?

Replies

• Prasanna Purohit
    Prasanna Purohit
    Its always better to go for CDAC. Has more job opportunities and you will also get PG Diploma which will get you more good opportunities in industries
  • gopal68
    gopal68
    thank u very much ...can u tell me which is the best clg for CDAC ACTC or SUNBEAM ....
  • Prasanna Purohit
    Prasanna Purohit
    ACTC or CDAC-Hyderabad is good. Even Sunbeam and VITA of Mumbai are good too. Choice is yours. But PUNE ACTC is best in placements
  • Prasanna Purohit
    Prasanna Purohit
    If interested in placement related exams search for AMCAT, NAC-TECH. Easy than e-litmus.
  • gopal68
    gopal68
    thank U very much
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CDAC is known for their placements and I've been hearing about e-litmus from several fresher candidates who're looking for jobs. CDAC runs its own course in various domains and e-litmus, as far as I know, is only a test that makes recruitment easier for the recruiting companies.

Given a choice between CDAC and e-Litmus, I'd opt for CDAC.
  • gopal68
    gopal68
    thank u ................
  • Mansi Munjal
    Mansi Munjal
    hii...i am a b.tech engg...My main aim is to get a job in a software developer profile...so pls suggest i opt CDAC or AMCAT...do reply
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Mansi Munjal
    hii...i am a b.tech engg...My main aim is to get a job in a software developer profile...so pls suggest i opt CDAC or AMCAT...do reply
    If you're,
    1) Ready to work in a smaller company and don't dream to be in Microsoft from the very first day of your career
    2) Ready to put some hardwork for few months
    3) Want to be a software developer out of own interest and not because neighbours son is in America and earning loads being a software engineer

then you can opt for CDAC. I am not much aware of jobs via AMCAT but CDAC was a great experience, at least to me. I've as well given AMCAT as it was organized by my college for free and I find it pretty bullshit. Typical IT shit. Aptitude and English. I don't think that test can fetch a developer job in big company anyway because you yourselves cannot justify why you should be hired into that position. On the other hand, you get a nice PG Diploma (for certificate freaks) and a nice practical project to flaunt on your resume if you go for CDAC. This makes a lot of difference during interview as it gives you a strong, relevant subject to talk and drive the interview in a way beneficial to you. Just my two cents.
  • SARASDEVA
    SARASDEVA
    i am doing b.e in cse.. now i doing final year.. i need concept in networ security domain for main project...can you help me...pleae give any idea..
  • Aniruddha kalaskar
    Aniruddha kalaskar
    hello, i need help, i am a electronics fresher and want to do career in IT, so which domain i should go for? .net or java? which domain assure me a quick job?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Aniruddha kalaskar
    hello, i need help, i am a electronics fresher and want to do career in IT, so which domain i should go for? .net or java? which domain assure me a quick job?
    Your question gave rise to another question which you should answer first. Why do you want to go in IT?

Logically speaking, when someone says "I want to do XYZ", it's generally because they like to do it. For example, lets say you want to be a Cricketer. Are you sure you'll ask something like "Which domain in cricket should I choose? Batting, bowling, fielding, commentary, umpiring?". I highly doubt you'll ask that. You'll assert strongly, "I want to be a batsman or I want to be a bowler or whatever". Same is your question above because I believe you're opting for IT not because of interest but some other reason. Should you've been interested, you wouldn't have asked that question.

Please, for your own sake, don't make decisions based on what others say. Definitely you should listen them but act in a way that's at least justifiable your yourselves if not others.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, do u all remember me i am narayana your old friend now i am going to introduce a new thread which will make us to learn some real...
people, i had this question in my head since years but never attempted to seek an answer until recently i saw a similar question in a MIT website.. Any thoughts?...
Steam stop valve is eased of its seat during boiler start up from cold A. To allow thermal expansion of parts B. To allow steam flow during start up C....
Hi guys!! Its time to worm up with your knowledge about oracle functions...
I am b T ech Mechanical graduated in 2012 .. I appeared fro Gate 2013 .. It was not that good .. but I am expecting some NIT for M...