CDAC after 2 years gap

hi friend tell me please to doing cdac after 2 year gap in btech,i am b.tech 2012 passout and i have got cdac mohali for DSSD but i am not going to join it so i have planned to prepare again for November-December batch around 1.5 year's education gap after b.tech,but i am fulfilling tipple 60 criteria.
please give me correct information only.

Replies

• Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    my rank is 452 in A+B
    got cdac banglore in 1st cousilling
    what are my chances of getting ACTS PUNE in 2nd round
  • Santhosh373
    Santhosh373
    Hi , I am santhosh . I am from Computer Science Stream . I want to opt CDAC , which place would be the best place for the Computer Science stream to join in

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well it is time for all of CE to know more about CE MOD and Hall of Famer Abhishek Rawal As a matter of fact it is a small gift...
want to know about scope of pgdst course....What should i go for PG-DST or PG-DAC?
Online education has already made a vast impact in the form of YouTube videos and Massive Open Online Courses. It's no surprise that such a platform continues to grow and...
I've decided to post this sample covering letter sent to us by a job applicant. The application is for the post of author on CrazyEngineers to write for our engineering...
Interesting article on rediff. What's your take on this?