CDAC eligibility criteria, course fee for diploma courses.

CDAC conducts C-CAT (common admission test) all over India to select candidates for the post-graduate diploma courses. A lot of engineering graduates appear for the test. This article aims to provide you with the necessary information about the CDAC eligibility criteria and the course fee in the coming year 2014 & 2015. Please read the information carefully and if you have any questions, you may post them below.

Note that all the Post Graduate Diploma courses are 'full-time' and span about 6 months. So before applying make sure that you know all the information you can. Let's first start with determining whether you are eligible for the course or not.

CDAC Eligibility Criteria

In order to apply for CDAC, you must fit into one of the following -
  1. Regular graduate in engineering or technology domain with typical B.E, B.Tech, BSc. (4-year course), AMIE or AIETE or AMIETE. DoEACC (Level B) are also eligible. Your discipline of study must be Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or IT or related.
  2. Post Graduate Candidates: MCA, MSc Engineering, MSc in Computer Science, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation engineering etc.
Along with the above eligibility criteria, the minimum percentage marks secured in qualifying exam will also be applicable. It's 50% most of the cases. Refer to the following chart for special ones.

CDAC-Eligibility-Chart
If you have questions, please post them below.

Replies

• ppol
    ppol
    Hi sir,
    I am BSC(IT) graduate.Am i eligible for CDAC (PG DAC Course)?
    Regards,
    Prashant
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    hai ..hello
    i have wrote my cdac exam for pg.dhi course and i have secured 171 rank ..the course is offered at pune only ..will i get the seat ? above my rank 88 candidates have appiled for pg dhi ..so will i get ?
  • poojammb
    poojammb
    I have done M.C.M. from Pune University after doing BCom. Am I eligible ?
  • Lord Sank
    Lord Sank
    Should i expect to get admission in any of these courses??

Above your rank 960 candidates have applied for PG-DITISS.
    Above your rank 1312 candidates have applied for PG-DSSD.
  • alok parmar
    alok parmar
    Lord Sank
    Should i expect to get admission in any of these courses??

Above your rank 960 candidates have applied for PG-DITISS.
    Above your rank 1312 candidates have applied for PG-DSSD.
  • nitin manubansh
    nitin manubansh
    got sunbeam pune for PG-DAC after first round counselling my rank is 512 and 478 above me applied for the same course.is there any chance for acts pune.
  • Nitish2503
    Nitish2503
    Friends genuine help needed..I'm 2014 passout and haven't been able to secure a job till now..
    My 10th,12th and B.E. is 60+ %
    If I join CDAC Aug2015 batch will there be any difficulty during placements due to 1+ year gap ??
    ?
  • RPHARSHA
    RPHARSHA
    hello, I have completed BSc majors in maths, physics and computer science with 79%. Am I eligible for C-DAC exam 2015 and what is meant by "common eligibility criteria"?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CDAC PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
    The fees for the PG-DAC course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax.

CDAC PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)
    The fees for the PG-DMC course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax.

CDAC PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
    The fees for the PG-DVLSI course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax

CDAC PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design (PG-DESD)
    The fees for the PG-DESD course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax .

CDAC PG Diploma In IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)
    The fees for the PG-DITISS course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax

CDAC PG Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & HI (PG-DBIHI)

The fees for the PG-DBIHI course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax

CDAC PG Diploma in System Software Development (PG-DSSD)
    The fees for the PG-DSSD course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax

CDAC PG Diploma In Geoinformatics (PG-DGi)
    The fees for the PG-DGi course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax

CDAC PG Diploma in Automation and SCADA System (DASS)
    The fees for the PG-DASS course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax

CDAC PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
    The fees for the PG-DBDA course is Rs. 80,000/- plus Service Tax

NOTE:
    • The first installment of Rs. 10,000/- has to be paid during the counseling rounds.
    • The second installment of the course fees of Rs. 70,000/- and Service tax on the course fees Rs. 80,000/- as applicable has to be paid before the course commencement.
    PS: Service tax as applicable in August 2015 will be calculated on Rs 80,000/-.

If you have any questions about the fees in various CDAC centers, please ask them below.
  • Hussain kp
    Hussain kp
    Is BE in bio medical eligible to apply for Post Graduate diploma in Big Data Analytics course in Cdac.
  • Nissim kurle
    Nissim kurle
    are the min% column the % secured in c cat or the graduation aggregate %?
  • sneha patil
    sneha patil
    I got c cat rank 2879.. I want admission acts pune or seanbeam pune or khargar mumbai or vita mumbai.. Is there any chance to get admission in mentioned institutes?
  • princessnaina
    princessnaina
    hello
    i m BE(IT) student , i want to know which one is the best course for me to do after completing my BE ??? also all information like the entrance exam for it, fees and criteria for that course ??????
  • Annapurna modi
    Annapurna modi
    I have done b.a then m.SC cs.I have given c-cat exam and secured seat for sunbeam karad. Now I came to know that I am not eligible. Can anyone tell me is it true.
  • Ashish Ambre
    Ashish Ambre
    princessnaina
    hello
    i m BE(IT) student , i want to know which one is the best course for me to do after completing my BE ??? also all information like the entrance exam for it, fees and criteria for that course ??????
    Check this link:
    PGDAdmissionBooklet
  • hsharishsharma77
    hsharishsharma77
    sir , i got c cat exam 4646 rank so my question is in this rank VITA mumbai is allocated me or not ?
  • Akshay Kaneri
    Akshay Kaneri
    hi...i got rank in A B C category 1088...and my 4year aggregate is 54.529% and my last year aggregate 56%...so can i get admission in pgd-vlsi....??
    plz give me reply?
  • Nilam S Chavan
    Nilam S Chavan
    Hi My rank is 2549 is A+B section. Which center I will get at this rank in Pune region? My aggregate is throughout 60%
  • Durgesh Pawar
    Durgesh Pawar

hii sir 

am completed BSc Computer science at pune university 

can i  eligible ??

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - have you checked the official website to know whether BSc CS graduates are eligible? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I request all the CDAC course takers to help our fellow engineers. There seem to be lot of confusion and questions among all CDAC aspirants. 

• suragala vijayakumar
    suragala vijayakumar

actually my academic year closes by april 2019 so your course starts by  feb/2019. is it possible to extend duration for some candidates

• suragala vijayakumar
    suragala vijayakumar

question paper model where we get

• Sagar Garate
    Sagar Garate

Which computer languages should I know before going into the cdac

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just got a macbook air!!!😀😀😀
https://gizmodo.com/this-map-shows-how-the-internet-travels-across-the-worl-1514043756
Was going through Moto G specs and found that it has a hall effect sensor. Just read about and remembered the 'hall effect' I had studied during my engineering course....
Would you define an Indian by his historical roots or by his living deeds in the present? What differentiates these two types of Indians from each other? Which would you...