CDAC Courses for Electronics and Communication (EC) Engineers

I am listing here all the CDAC courses that are MORE relevant to Electronics and Telecommunication engineers. In general most courses in CDAC are suited for computer science and IT engineers. Therefore, I felt the need to have a discussion only about CDAC courses specifically suited for electronics engineers, if one is interested in pursuing their own field of study and get job in core industry.
  1. CDAC's PG Diploma in VLSI Design
Topics covered under this include: Advanced Digital Design, System Architectures, Programming Fundamentals, VHDL, HDL Simulation and Synthesis, Verilog, ASIC Design, CMOS VLSI Design, Verification using System Verilog, Linux Shell Scripting & Perl etc.

2. CDAC's PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design

Topics covered under this include: Embedded Systems Design, Programming Concepts, Microcontrollers and Interfacing, Embedded Operating Systems, Real Time Operating System, Digital Signal Processing, Data Communication & Mobile Programming etc.

3. CDAC's M.E. Program in VLSI and Embedded Systems Design

In collaboration with Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad

4. CDAC's M.Tech in ECE VLSI and Embedded System design

In collaboration with Veltech Dr. RR & SR Technical University , Chennai

If anyone has more information about this or have any questions to ask, feel free to ask them in replies below.

Replies

• adirocks
    adirocks
    hello mam
    i am 2015 ece pass out student. i want to know which course between pg-dac our pg-desd will be best for me in terms of cdac placement and also in future growth of mine.
    my cdac rank A+B is 443
    and A+B+C is 105
    plz reply fast i have to fill my counselling form
  • Kanchan Mugalwar
    Kanchan Mugalwar

Can  we do  CDAC in both vLSi and embedded system design?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍  There is a course in CDAC called Diploma in VLSI and Embedded Systems (23 Weeks)

The Course Fee is  Rs.40000/-, payable in two equal installments

Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech./ 4 year B.Sc.Engg./AMIE in Electronics/ECE/Computer Science or DOEACC B Level

• Avhad Pratik
    Avhad Pratik

Bsc electronic is eligible for this course 

• nilesh swami
    nilesh swami

Can I do networking(ccna/ccnp) course in that

• Himanshi Shrivastava
    Himanshi Shrivastava

I am mtech in digital communication...which course is best for me

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# For M.Tech in Digital Communication, I think you can choose PG Diploma in VLSI Design if you feel it can help you. Do check the course contents once to see if it suits you. For further questions go to the official CDAC Group here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello frnds , one of my cousin doing b.tech (civil engineering) from a university which is approve by ugc but not approve by aicte...I want to know that does approval...
I'm a B.Tech Computer Science student I had recently started my .net.Now I am in 3rd year and their is a 60 days training programme so if before my training...
A research team comprising chemical engineers from the University of Michigan has developed a nanocomposite, which is a thin film structure that exhibits circular polarization of light. According to the...
i have completed my btech from electronics and instrumentation .i have secured 85% in my X standard and 70% in my XII standard but only 59% as my aggregate in...
Panasonic India has announced SC-HTB3GW-K soundbar companion for your TVs. Priced Rs. 4190, the soundbar promises to fill your room with rich sound with crisp and clean vocals along with...