CDAC course at Vita Mumbai placements?

Can anyone please tell me about dac course at vita mumbai? How's it and placements?

Replies

• Tushar Jayram Gopale
    Tushar Jayram Gopale
    plz can au tell me how is YCP mumbai for PGDAC
  • DeepeshKR
    DeepeshKR
    All modules are covered in depth by experienced IT professionals or corporate trainers at VITA, who will make you taste each and every flavor of their respective technology. Placements at VITA.....is just Incredible!! Within the first week of placements you can make out the difference in performance between the “VITAkars” and the others. You can check this with any Mumbai center student, who has experienced CCPP with “VITAkars”.
  • DeepeshKR
    DeepeshKR
    All modules are covered in depth by experienced IT professionals or corporate trainers at VITA, who will make you taste each and every flavor of their respective technology. Placements at VITA.....is just Incredible!! Within the first week of placements you can make out the difference in performance between the “VITAkars” and the others. You can check this with any Mumbai center student, who has experienced CCPP with “VITAkars”.
  • Ansel
    Ansel
  • Ansel
    Ansel
    I had all the questions b4 joining CDAC.. which institute is the best..? How would be the teaching faculty? I am from extc so how would I cope up? How many chances would I get for placements? Since I am from Mumbai and secured a good rank is it really required to join a Pune institute for DAC?
    I had msgd almost 15-20 vitakars on FB before joining VITA.. and After joining VITA (vidhyanidhi) all my doubts were cleared...
    The teaching staff for all the modules is fantastic.. infact even the support staff.. lots of mock interviews before placements.. And just too many companies visit for placements...students from other centers fear vita students during campus placements.. I am a proud vitakar.. please post your queries if any..
  • Amit D.
    Amit D.
    Ansel
    I had all the questions b4 joining CDAC.. which institute is the best..? How would be the teaching faculty? I am from extc so how would I cope up? How many chances would I get for placements? Since I am from Mumbai and secured a good rank is it really required to join a Pune institute for DAC?
    I had msgd almost 15-20 vitakars on FB before joining VITA.. and After joining VITA (vidhyanidhi) all my doubts were cleared...
    The teaching staff for all the modules is fantastic.. infact even the support staff.. lots of mock interviews before placements.. And just too many companies visit for placements...students from other centers fear vita students during campus placements.. I am a proud vitakar.. please post your queries if any..
    Hey friend do you have any info about CDAC main center, Juhu(Gulmohar cross road.9)? There is no info about that center on internet. If you know anything, please revert back
  • Ansel
    Ansel
    Amit D.
    Hey friend do you have any info about CDAC main center, Juhu(Gulmohar cross road.9)? There is no info about that center on internet. If you know anything, please revert back
    Hey..
    This is the first time they have started with this course.. main center juhu.. so I wouldnt recommended.. vl have to observe how they perform for 1-2 yrs.. but I would srsly recommended u VITA...
  • Vennapaneni Karthik
    Vennapaneni Karthik
    Mumbai vita is best in terms of placements
  • Vennapaneni Karthik
    Vennapaneni Karthik
    Please some one can give me suggestion I got Mumbai vita but whether should I join or not

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My uncle who is a successful civil engineer came to me with that day's newspaper. He wanted to show me an advertisement for the local college. The college's ad had...
Hi, Can any member or any engineer give a list of some events of national or regional PC games competitions in India... I have searched it but unable to find...
A student just pinged me on Gmail asking if there is a procedure to apply to M.Tech without a B.Tech degree. I told her that I am not sure at...
If looking for job in testing outside India, how to apply ? Any suggestions on any consultancy?
I I found these two diagrams Now my doubt is that in the first NMOS diagram the p-substrate is directly taken as base but in the second CMOS diagram p+...