CDAC center advice needed

My Rank is 2156 (Section A) and 2734(section A+B). And my preference for center list is this, please advice if I should make any modification in the list or any advice?

Priority No. Course Id Course Name Centre Name Up Down Delete
1 (PG-DAC) CDAC Pune
2 (PG-DAC) Sunbeam Pune
3 (PG-DAC) Sunbeam Karad
4 (PG-DAC) IACSD Pune
5 (PG-DAC) CDAC Bengaluru (Knowledge Park)
6 (PG-DAC) Know-IT Pune
7 (PG-DMC) CDAC Pune
8 (PG-DITISS) CDAC Pune
9 (PG-DMC) Sunbeam Pune
10 (PG-DITISS) CDAC Bengaluru (e-City)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The United States Justice Department has filed a lawsuit against the Volkswagen group, in light of the manufacturer installing environmentally unsafe engines in its vehicles and employing devices that allow...
The Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) at MIT has recently unveiled its sophisticated artificial intelligence project named 'GALILEO'. Human beings can perceive the concept of volume in three...
According to a research at University of Manchester led by Sir Andre Geim, monolayer membranes made from Graphene can help isolate nuclei of hydrogen from its heavier isotope deuterium. This...
1- Tools and Approaches . 2- Operations and Maintenance of System Infrastructure . 3- Traffic Management . It seems Normal topics but actually it's complicated topics . the transportation systems,...
Two IIM-Kozhikode buddies Venkataraghulan and Rajesh Kumar gave up their jobs and put their heads together to build their edutech startup called FACE - Focus Academy for Career Enhancement in...