CDAC CCAT 2015

I have applied for cdac c-cat 2015 jun-july. There is a 2 year gap between my 12th and my graduation. Also i'm not sure if it would count that much at the time of placements if I'm going to join any of the c-dac courses. Can anybody please suggest me anything regarding this matter.

Replies

• bhupendra gupta
    bhupendra gupta
    there is no issue about your age.,...
    There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses. Candidates who have appeared/will be appearing for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2015 will also be considered for admission to the above courses. By qualifying in C-DAC's admission tests of June 2015, such candidates can apply for provisional admission in August 2015 batch, subject to the condition that:
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you for the detailed information #-Link-Snipped-#

If anyone has any queries about CDAC CCAT 2015, please post them below.
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    Thank you for the information #-Link-Snipped-# .
    Just one more thing. I've been going through some mock papers of c-cat and every time stuff becomes like a pro. I know that it sounds really dumb but is there any mantra for the prep.
    Thanks in advance.
  • chanks
    chanks
    ohh god... is there any person who have idea about noida centre for DAC course... pls share it. .. it's very confusing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii sir I have done B.E. in computer science in 2014. Now I am applying cdac through patna for OBC candidates.Can you tell me something about placement through cadac,patna.If I...
Hello! I need a final year research project idea in Computer Science. My main interest is on NLP. I had an idea of making a SQL generator from NLP. But...
NASA’s CubeSats are going to travel much farther in the year 2016 and they tow along with InSight on a trip to Mars. NASA’s pint-sized satellites have already proven their...
If you are spending more time going through the posts of a certain friend on Facebook, you will soon be seeing more of his/her posts on your News Feed. Facebook...