CDAC C-CAT 2017 Preparation Tips, Study Material, Question And Answers

Given the interest of engineering students in preparing for the CDAC C-CAT exam, I thought of starting a dedicated discussion for all the C-CAT 2016 aspirants to share preparation tips and tricks, study material, questions and answers. I'm sure it will be helpful to everyone. I will share a few tips to get started and will leave all the aspirants to take it forward.

For engineers, especially; you will have to focus on 'English' and Logical Reasoning as you'd mostly find the Quants section easier to crack. Then I'll strongly advise you to pay attention to C Programming (some practical coding knowledge over theory will be very useful) and subjects like OS, DS, DC and Networking. You will also need to revise CA, Digital Electronics and Microprocessors.

You may start sharing questions and answers and any new things that you've learned so that we can start building healthy discussion. Come forward - this discussion has been created to help you!

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    First thing first, the next C-Cat exam will be conducted in December 2015 for Feb 2016 batch.
    Tips for questions Are:
    1.Must give preference to Aptitude, English and Reasoning a whole section is dedicated to them,which can completely change you rank.
    Topics From A section are:
    English:
    1. Paragraph
    2. Synonyms & Antonyms
    Aptitude:
    1. Age
    2. Simple & compound interest
    3. Speed
    4. AP & GP
    5. Pipes & Cistern
    Reasoning:
    1. Direction
    2. Relationship
    3. Missing Number
    4. Alphabetical Problems
    B Section Tips According To June 2015 Exam Are:
    1. Not Much Questions from Fundamentals of computers.
    2. Give time to C.First Learn it than Practice from Yashwant katnekar "Let Us C".
    3. Expect Numerical of Postfix notation from Data Structure.
    4. Most of the questions are from OS and OOPS(Theortical Questions ).
    5. From Networks most of the questions are of frequency Related.
    I haven't attempted 3rd section.
    P.S.:YOU NEED TO READ THOROUGHLY.
    Any thing Else will not going to work.

Everyone says that there is less competition and exam is not much tough, it is kind of true, But thinking this if you not give your 100% you will not be able to make it upto your preference.
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    These are the few mock papers and previous year questions which would be more than beneficial regarding prep.
    some of these might be then same but here is all i have. Do have a look if they are any help
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    some mock questions for c
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    mix up
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    c and data structure
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    guess paper
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    oops questions
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    one more guess paper

section b
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    these are the compressed files...they contain some previous years questions and their answers...these are really very helpful when you want to know the pattern of the exam

At last #-Link-Snipped-# i'm sorry for the mess but that's all due to "you cannot select more than 10 " things..
    if would be great if you could move this to download section...i'm not sure how to do that.sorry
  • NNNWITHNNN
    NNNWITHNNN
    Priyank Bhardwaj tanks a lot for sharing all these papers.....
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Pinned this thread! Could be very helpful for CDAC aspirants.
    Good job #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhi0070
    Abhi0070
    Thank you Very Much #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#..!!
    It will help us a lot..!!
    I just completed my Graduation in With 70% and in search of a job..!
    plz share more details about C-CAT..and any sincere suggestions and advice is higly appreciated..!! 😀 #Thanks in advance
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Abhi0070
    Thank you Very Much #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#..!!
    It will help us a lot..!!
    I just completed my Graduation in With 70% and in search of a job..!
    plz share more details about C-CAT..and any sincere suggestions and advice is higly appreciated..!! 😀 #Thanks in advance
    As you have done your graduation with 70% and if you have triple 70 or 65(99% cases) you are allowed to sit in MNC's collage drives ,prepare for apti and keep looking for a drive,You will get a job of system engineer ,And what a system engineer do varies from company to company,,, if you want job in your domain(Electronics & communication),,For getting a job in core electronics is kind of tough and there is not much job available ,you need to do some specialization course like cdac for it and in Telecom,Jobs are not good (for freshers,which one will be getting without approach).
    And there are other options like Software line ,Networking diplomas and Gate .
  • Venkata aneela kambothu
    Venkata aneela kambothu
    Is it only for ece students or for also cse graduates
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Venkata aneela kambothu
    Is it only for ece students or for also cse graduates
    Both ,there are different courses available ,like diploma in mobile computing,advance computing,big data,Embedded system,Vlsi etc. An ECE student can choose the computer software course and i think vice versa is also available.
  • ROZIL
    ROZIL
    Priyank Bhardwaj🎉Thanks
    May God Bless you.
  • Aditya Garg
    Aditya Garg
    Hello everyone 😀
    I am B.tech passout 2015 with 70% aggregate still jobless.
    My doubt is should i focus on C-DAC or look for job.
    Which will be a better option ?
    Thanks in advance
  • ROZIL
    ROZIL
    Aditya Garg
    Hello everyone 😀
    I am B.tech passout 2015 with 70% aggregate still jobless.
    My doubt is should i focus on C-DAC or look for job.
    Which will be a better option ?
    Thanks in advance
    You should focus on CDAC because after completing this course seriously you will get a decent job.
    If u r able to get job before CDAC then u should opt 4 that.
  • Aditya Garg
    Aditya Garg
    ROZIL
    You should focus on CDAC because after completing this course seriously you will get a decent job.
    If u r able to get job before CDAC then u should opt 4 that.

Thanx mate...I too was thinking to give more preference to C-DAC.
    As i heard about the quality of training and moreover the job after that would be a better one i think. Am i right ?
  • ROZIL
    ROZIL
    Aditya Garg
    Thanx mate...I too was thinking to give more preference to C-DAC.
    As i heard about the quality of training and moreover the job after that would be a better one i think. Am i right ?
    Welcome
    Yes
  • Aditya Garg
    Aditya Garg
    Do anybody have any idea for PreDAC course in Delhi/NCR ?
  • ROZIL
    ROZIL
    Table 11: Important dates related to admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses of February 2016 batch through the C-CAT of December 2015.
    • Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT - 23 October 2015
    • Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT - 26 November 2015
    • Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards - 3-10 December 2015
    • C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT)
    - 6 December 2015
    - 13 December 2015
    • Announcement of C-CAT Ranks - 29 December 2015
    • Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling): 9 December 2015 – 6 January 2016
    • Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation - 11 January 2016
    • Last Date of Payment of Rs 10,000/- for candidates allocated seats through the first round - 19 January 2016
    • Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation - 22 January 2016
    • Online Selection of Courses and Centres (2nd Counselling) - 22-28 January 2016
    • Last Date of Payment of Rs 10,000/- for candidates allocated seats through the second round - 28 January 2016
    • Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation
    • (based on 2nd Counselling) - 3 February 2016
    • Last Date of Payment of Rs 10,000/- for candidates allocated seats through the third round - 9 February 2016
    • Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee - 16 February 2016
    • Registration of Students at Training Centres - 16 February 2016
    • Commencement of PG Diploma Courses - 17 February 2016
  • asha rani
    asha rani
    Jatin Asija
    As you have done your graduation with 70% and if you have triple 70 or 65(99% cases) you are allowed to sit in MNC's collage drives ,prepare for apti and keep looking for a drive,You will get a job of system engineer ,And what a system engineer do varies from company to company,,, if you want job in your domain(Electronics & communication),,For getting a job in core electronics is kind of tough and there is not much job available ,you need to do some specialization course like cdac for it and in Telecom,Jobs are not good (for freshers,which one will be getting without approach).
    And there are other options like Software line ,Networking diplomas and Gate .
    sir,,,i just want to ask that don't you think ,it would be different line for a ece student if he or she will enter into software or networking line???and that student will always face a problem regarding languages like java,.net,which is the demand of companies nowadays???
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    asha rani
    sir,,,i just want to ask that don't you think ,it would be different line for a ece student if he or she will enter into software or networking line???and that student will always face a problem regarding languages like java, .net,which is the demand of companies nowadays???
    it all depend on individual interest,if you are interested in programming you will enjoy it if you are not interested even doing engineering in computers is not going to do much,and also it depends on university, i was having very less subject of computer science, on other side my friend who had done b.tech from IP university ,Delhi. His half of the subjects are of Computer Science ,And no matter in which carrier option related to engineering you want to go 99% needs programming and other needs good knowledge of some software.
  • asha rani
    asha rani
    Jatin Asija
    it all depend on individual interest,if you are interested in programming you will enjoy it if you are not interested even doing engineering in computers is not going to do much,and also it depends on university, i was having very less subject of computer science, on other side my friend who had done b.tech from IP university ,Delhi. His half of the subjects are of Computer Science ,And no matter in which carrier option related to engineering you want to go 99% needs programming and other needs good knowledge of some software.
    thanx for reply...give some ways to know all of the basics regarding to languages that can be asked in an interview of IT company...as i'm a ece student,keeping this in mind,give some suggestions...
  • Chandra11
    Chandra11
    Which book i should refer for English preparation? (for Passage).
    Also the important topics for OS ?
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    asha rani
    thanx for reply...give some ways to know all of the basics regarding to languages that can be asked in an interview of IT company...as i'm a ece student,keeping this in mind,give some suggestions...
    Better start with C, i will prefer you to read PRIMER then you can go for OOPS programming,basic things are same in every language so at least cover them in C then you will not need to learn them all over again for every other language
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Chandra11
    For English preparation i will prefer Arun Sharma , there are not much topics in OS, better if you read them all ,you can read a local author book ,that will be a better option.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Chandra11
    For English preparation i will prefer Arun Sharma , there are not much topics in OS, better if you read them all ,you can read a local author book ,that will be a better option.
  • nitin agarwal111
    nitin agarwal111
    what are the placement scenario in CDAC hyderabaad for DESD course?
  • Shiva1235
    Shiva1235
    Sir ..i completed my b.tech 2014 with 67%. Still looking for job ..is it good for me
  • vinay real
    vinay real
    priyank bhardwaj
    These are the few mock papers and previous year questions which would be more than beneficial regarding prep.
    some of these might be then same but here is all i have. Do have a look if they are any help

Hiii bro thank you ...

this much papers enough for test?

Now today I am started preparation...
    For Feb-2016 .... I have exam on DEC-06
  • ROZIL
    ROZIL
    Are you sure #-Link-Snipped-# .
    I am very confused what to study can u guid me.
  • vinay real
    vinay real
    priyank bhardwaj attached CDAC Files...
    so this model papers will help for test?
    That is my question bro
  • Shiva1235
    Shiva1235
    Sir .I completed by b. tech in 2014 in computer with 67 .still ibdnt have job.I like programming. Is it useful to me to get job
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Shiva1235
    Sir .I completed by b. tech in 2014 in computer with 67 .still ibdnt have job.I like programming. Is it useful to me to get job
    Surely it will ,but make sure to do better here.and start studying from now exams are near the better you do here the better institute you get here
  • asha rani
    asha rani
    Jatin Asija
    Better start with C, i will prefer you to read PRIMER then you can go for OOPS programming,basic things are same in every language so at least cover them in C then you will not need to learn them all over again for every other language
    sir,actually m aware with c to some extent...i did c++ in my 11th class...i did a 3 months computer classes where also i got a chance to learn basic c...in my b.tech,i studied some language subjects like data structure,fundamental of c etc..but why companies not considering that study..?
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    asha rani
    sir,actually m aware with c to some extent...i did c++ in my 11th class...i did a 3 months computer classes where also i got a chance to learn basic c...in my b.tech,i studied some language subjects like data structure,fundamental of c etc..but why companies not considering that study..?
    Companies hire freshers one of two basis :
    1)Knowledge of work they are going to give u.
    2)Some kind of aptitude or GATE like test.
    Most of the MN C's hire on 2nd.they will teach you after selection,and at interview time they will ask you "What you know." most of the question than will be done on that basis.
    So it depends..
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    asha rani
    Most of the MN C's hire on 2nd.they will teach you after selection,and at interview time they will ask you "What you know." most of the question than will be done on that basis.
    So it depends..
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    asha rani
    So it depends..
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    asha rani
    So it depends..
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    asha rani
    Most companies, if not all looks at your academic scores and aptitude score and let you sit in interview. If anywhere skill is respected then it is startups, small companies and high post job where company is creating/developing their product.
  • komal savant
    komal savant
    Thnx
    NNNWITHNNN
    Priyank Bhardwaj tanks a lot for sharing all these papers.....
  • Shiva1235
    Shiva1235
    Jatin Asija
    Surely it will ,but make sure to do better here.and start studying from now exams are near the better you do here the better institute you get here
    Thnx you . yesterday only I completed my exam .
  • asha rani
    asha rani
    Jatin Asija
    So it depends..
    thanks sir...after your suggestion m now preparing for apti and some languages....
    sir, i want to ask that these days m facing a problem of lots of fake companies..they call again and again..what should i do to enter in good companies like tcs,wipro but without approach, bcoz i want to get selected by my skills not by any approach or money..??
  • asha rani
    asha rani
    yes...my problem is only this,
    Abhishek Rawal
    Most companies, if not all looks at your academic scores and aptitude score and let you sit in interview. If anywhere skill is respected then it is startups, small companies and high post job where company is creating/developing their product.
    yes...,the main problem is only this,that nowadays most of the companies don't have much value of skills of students...m just fade up from these fake companies and consultants..
  • Ashok .B
    Ashok .B
    guys ,do any one know how's the placements in chennai CDAC for DESD....?
  • Shiva1235
    Shiva1235
    My c-dac rank is section A 1309 and A+B is 1243.And I complete b .tech in 2014.This rank will help me to get placement and also which institute can I got with this rank?
  • ksri
    ksri
    my rank is section A 565 A+B 1720 A+B+C 329 which institute and course can i got with this rank ,what should be my prefrence order.
  • ksri
    ksri
    is cdac big data analytics course is good and from which institute
  • shubhamgargabc
    shubhamgargabc
    Hello ,
    My rank is 698.
    what should be my preference list for 1st counselling for pg-dac
  • SyntxErr
    SyntxErr
    Greetings Everyone,

I have a small query regarding the C-DAC admission procedure. I am in B.E. CS in 8th sem. Can someone please clarify, the minimum percentage in B.E. to qualify for C-CAT entrance exam? For some courses it is 50% for some it is 55%. On the website, it is stated that the qualifying percentage should be in "Qualifying Examination". So, does that mean 50% or 55% in final year or aggregate of all four years? If someone could please clarify that, it'll be very nice.
    Thank you all.
  • Goutam Sharma
    Goutam Sharma
    sir,
    i want to ask that i score 50% in 10 and 60% in 12 and 61% in B.TECH so through cdac i have any issue to sit in top MNC companies like TCS, IBM, Accenture etc please give me the answer for this if i am in course of bigdataa
  • Dhananjay Zatke
    Dhananjay Zatke
    Thanks a lot Priyank Bharadwaj
  • swarnachandra
    swarnachandra
    sir I did my BTECH in 2011 after that i have done MBA in 2015 but couldn t got gud job there is gapafter m BTECH . could i join CDAC if selected because i want to do good job pls suggest
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    swarnachandra
    sir I did my BTECH in 2011 after that i have done MBA in 2015 but couldn t got gud job there is gapafter m BTECH . could i join CDAC if selected because i want to do good job pls suggest
    CDAC definitely offers placements to all students. You need to be on top of your class, choose a good CDAC center, perform well, learn a lot and give proper interviews. You will definitely get a job.
  • nikhil 77
    nikhil 77
    Hello all I am working as content management associate with experience of 2 Years with 2.4LPA+ pkg but i dont have 60 in 12Th will Cdac be beneficial for me considering placement pt of view
  • nikhil 77
    nikhil 77
    Hello all I am working as content management associate with experience of 2 Years but i dont have 60 in 12Th will Cdac beneficial for me ?
  • shivi agrawal
    shivi agrawal
    i am an ece student.. m confused whether i should apply for C-DAC course in vlsi/ embedded or switch to advance computing. can you please help me?
  • SnehalRC
    SnehalRC
    I want to do cdac course. When the next predac exam ?
  • SnehalRC
    SnehalRC
    I completed my BE in entc. I confused that which course i have to do mobile computing or advance computing in cdac
  • Shubhankar Ghosh
    Shubhankar Ghosh
    In cdac paper questions on c programming will only be programs and their outputs?
    second question.....will the questions in cdac paper be very easy?
    i am an engineer who has just graduated in 2016.
  • sh4ggyy
    sh4ggyy
    priyank bhardwaj
    oops questions
    Plz anybody can provide answers for these questions?
  • Arti N. suryawanshi
    Arti N. suryawanshi
    priyank bhardwaj
    guess paper
    Hi Priyank,First of all thank you for uploading very usefull question-paper on site.
    Can you please tell me cdac entrance exam paper questions are repeated or not?
  • Shivaraj Dt
    Shivaraj Dt
    Sir I have aggregate of 55% .if I do c DAC in embedded system design vl help to get job in embedded base companies, becz my degree % is below 60%
  • aditya@ narayan
    aditya@ narayan
    i am looking for the job i am 2015 passout.is cdac is good option for me plzz must reply.
    if i want to prepare for cdac so what is the good source for learn all the technical sub.as well as English part.and reasoning
    thxxx in advance my emaid id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nileshk
    nileshk
    Thank you very much kaustubh & Priyank bharadwaj.It is very helpful.
  • kanu gajwa
    kanu gajwa
    this is wrong answer correct answer is 7.
    the OSI model has 7
    layer
  • akshay_74
    akshay_74
    Does C_DAC placements completely depend on academics ,i have 55% in pune university ,is there any chance of placements if my C-DAC scores are good?
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    akshay_74
    Does C_DAC placements completely depend on academics ,i have 55% in pune university ,is there any chance of placements if my C-DAC scores are good?
    Very less, Because the companies appear in CDAC for placements will at least ask for 60% in final degree.
  • akshay_74
    akshay_74
    Jatin Asija
    Very less, Because the companies appear in CDAC for placements will at least ask for 60% in final degree.
    Sir then please suggest further course of action.
  • sukanya roy
    sukanya roy
    i have done B.Tech in 2015 with a specialization in ECE but still jobless.I s it worthy to take CDAC?
  • Full Metal
    Full Metal
    What is the cutoff(last rank) for DITISS(pune and bangalore)?
  • Pikki
    Pikki
    Hey frnds .... is there any one best book for preparig C-CAT entrance test only for section B part.... please inform ...
    thanx
  • Mayuresh Raskar
    Mayuresh Raskar
    Hey guys, Mayuresh here. I've got Pune for ditiss. I am looking for guys to rent a place with in Pune. I went to the center yesterday to see any accommodation is available. The places near the center are WAY overpriced due to high demand and not maintained. Also, Pune center is located in a relatively remote location (Panchavati), so there's NOTHING near the center as far as snacking and other basic things go. I am looking for a flat in Aundh area, which is nearby. So anybody from outstation looking for accommodation in Pune please contact me, we can look for something more practical that best fits our requirement and comfort. DITISS candidates preferred but not compulsory. Contact me on #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Zainab Dhulkotwala
    Zainab Dhulkotwala
    i am the BE final year student of cse branch.and I am preparing for the pre-dac exam.So please explain me more about this..
  • amit81234
    amit81234
    hey,
    I have completed my final year fro cs branch and currently preparing for C-CAT and GATE.
    So please explain more about C-CAT for DSSD.
  • NILESH BARTAKKE
    NILESH BARTAKKE
    Hello,I am 2016 Passout E &TC Engineer i Am looking for JOB I got 56.86% aggregate Marks.Whether C-DAC Course Will Help Me to find JOB in Relevant Field.
  • Sandeep Roy
    Sandeep Roy
    I currently doing M.Sc Computer Science 2nd year, and i want to take admission in C-DAC PG Diploma in VLSI , this is possible? my 10th i have 63%,12 47% and my graduation(BCA) 62%, i C-DAC is marks matter? plsease suggest me for that.

Thanks..
  • peddi reddy
    peddi reddy
    dear sir,
    warm greeting!
    i am a graduate from Electronics and Communication Engineering.
    I want to know about the C-CAT exam syllabus for my stream.
    could you please tell me about the topics for the exam
  • Samreen kazi
    Samreen kazi
    I am 2015 passout.still looking for better job opportunities.Can any1 send me cdac previous year questuon papers??
    N will cdac be useful to get a job??
  • SKYIND
    SKYIND
    Thanks a lot priyanka,really helpful brother
  • ashna jain
    ashna jain

where are the papers? can you please share them again

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - The download material will be made available with our upcoming 'Downloads' app on CrazyEngineers. It will take a few days though. 

• K. Sudharshan Reddy
    K. Sudharshan Reddy

Are there any previous year papers on CDAC CCAT? Can you guys please suggest a detailed syllabus for CCAT? Topics of OS, DCN what kind of chapters needs to be covered from Forouzan and Galvin

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

As soon as the 'Downloads' app goes live on the site, we will make sure the previous year papers of CDAC CCAT and latest syllabus is uploaded first. :)

• Ashwini Thorbole
    Ashwini Thorbole

Hi this is Ashwini I completed my BE in IT branch . I am 2016 pass-out but today's I'm am jobless ....I think about the CDAC preparation but I am not confident about this exam because I am not a fresher .

Plz tell me CDAC is useful for my job or not....

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - there is absolutely no reason to feel less confident. You don't have to crack the exam right away. Start preparing for the exam in advance and build up your score. 

However, I'd recommend that you should first make up your mind about opting for CDAC. It requires dedicated preparation and then several months of training in a good CDAC coaching centre.

CDAC is known to have good placement record for the top centers. It's bit difficult to get a good centre; but even getting into it won't guarantee a job. 

My recommendation is that you should make up your mind about CDAC and if that's what you want to do - give it your 100%. Cracking C-CAT is easy if you prepare for it strategically. All the best!

PS: We've lot of fellow engineers who have cracked C-CAT and found a good career for themselves. Let's hope to hear their views. 

• Vishnu Kv
    Vishnu Kv

Are there any coaching centers for CDAC CCAT? Can you please suggest a good one? 

• Lakhan Kashyap
    Lakhan Kashyap

@priyank bhardwaj, Hi I couldn't find the link to download the papers, can you please send the papers at #-Link-Snipped-# or upload here again.

Thanks

• Raghav Sodani
    Raghav Sodani

can't find the download link for papers ,please send it on sodani.raghav@gmail.com

• SONI HARISHKUMAR
    SONI HARISHKUMAR

I want ccat materials badly..please someone share it on #-Link-Snipped-#

or upload on drive and share the link here, So everyone can take advantage of that.

• Anant Dashpute
    Anant Dashpute

How to download

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - Keep an eye on Downloads app : #-Link-Snipped-# . All the files will be available on it. 

• Aditya Shandilya
    Aditya Shandilya

Sir have less than 70% aggregate in my graduation (B.tech) so sir i just want to ask that can i do data analyts  course from CDAC ? Is CDAC give opportunity for better job ?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

I think 70% aggregate is a great number. You can definitely opt for CDAC data analysis course. CDAC offers a good opportunity in terms of job placements. Many students regularly get placed after CDAC Courses. It's not the case of 'better' job, but if you are not finding other job opportunities, CDAC gives you a good platform.

• pooja rane
    pooja rane

Sir, Im pursuing BCA .. Cn i eligible for cdac ??? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Please refer to this detailed discussion: CDAC eligibility criteria, course fee for diploma courses.

• pooja rane
    pooja rane
    1. BCA dsnt mentioned in the criteria .. Thats y i asked it ..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

"Computational Sciences" is mentioned. I don't see any reason why BCA won't be allowed. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every government tenure always faced the disruptions in Parliament. On cost of public exchequer, debate is not as much fruitful as it should be . This was one of the...
Flipkart is reportedly testing its hyperlocal delivery service called f Qck. The main objective of this service will be to deliver the goods within hours. Flipkart will fulfil all the...
Hey! This is Danish Ahmed.. Student Of Final Year Computer Engineering..
What is the working principle of Double acting Positioner? and how it is work?