CDAC (C-CAT) 2017 Preparation Tips

Hi guys !! I desperately need your help.
First let me tell you about myself: I did my engg.(IT) from Pune university this year.I haven't got a job until now(haven't sat for a interview till now).Today only i came to know about c-dac, and this year, it's on 2nd and 16th dec. I haven't prepared anything yet.I am going to give my exam on 16th dec, so still nearly 1 month in hand for preparations.I wanted to know how should i prepare for exam?I am willing to put 12 hrs.. a day in preparation.

Also my BE avg is 56% and i got 65% in last year.So if i score very well in C-dac exams can i sit for all the companies?What is the avg packages that one can get if a person is very good at coding with excellent marks in c-dac exams but poor result in engg(as i told my avg. is 56).

Waiting for your reply guys..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First of all, welcome to CrazyEngineers. CDAC is well known for their courses and placements record. You've 1.5 - 2 months of time and if you're willing to put dedicated efforts, nothing is impossible. Also, you should only focus on one question at a time. The top priority for you right now should be to crack the C-CAT.

The entrance exam comprises of three sections -

SECTION - A
    English, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.

SECTION - B
    C Programming, OOP and Operating Systems, Data Structures, Data Communications and Network.

SECTION - C
    Computer Architecture, Digital Electronics and Microprocessors.

The first thing you should do is find out which are your strong areas and which are your weak areas. Based on your time and strengths; focus should be on making sure that the strong areas get stronger and you can make an attempt at the weaker areas (depending upon their weightage in exam). Most of the engineering students will find Section A Quans & LR easy to tackle with some effort in English. Being an IT engineer, I believe you should be able to handle Section B and C very well with some preparation.

I'd recommend you to get access to the previous years' questions papers or sample papers and take multiple mock tests. That is a sure-shot way of getting success in such entrance exams.

Companies will have their own eligibility criteria, so you should do a quick survey of the companies you want to work in and their eligibility criteria. Also check for placement information from CDAC centers, if possible and you may directly ask them whether your academic performance will matter in placements through CDAC.

All the best for your preparation. Start studying and be around on CE - you can learn plenty of things here just by participating in discussions.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Adding to the above points which Biggie has mentioned, what I would say you personally is dont think about the average package you get now.
    leave it for now, give your best in the exam. And if packages are considered , based on your information I get that you are a fresher the package doesnt change for you and others. If people get selected they will be paid the same!

All the very best, feel free to start threads if you cant get any questions in your preparation.
  • vivek batra
    vivek batra
    i have less den 60 % in btech (ece) ...shud i go for cdac ??
  • Comfused_bratt
    Comfused_bratt
    I asked some people and they said that if you perform very well in the exams conducted by cdac, than at the placement time percentage in BE does not matter.

I would also like to have view from students who have given c-dac recently, and how did they prepared for it? Specially i would like to know about how they prepared for verbal part.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Comfused_bratt
    I asked some people and they said that if you perform very well in the exams conducted by cdac, than at the placement time percentage in BE does not matter.

I would also like to have view from students who have given c-dac recently, and how did they prepared for it? Specially i would like to know about how they prepared for verbal part.
    Well, I would say they said it to keep your heart. Don't like to disappoint you but BE percentage will matter everywhere from now on. To my knowledge, I think the CDAC has centralized the placements for all India starting from previous batches, so there's no more question like only Pune people will get more placements. This is adverse for us low scorers. Even if you work your ass off to get good rank and get good institute, you'll have all India as your competition & cutoffs will be more severe for shortlisting eliminating most of the low scorers before hand. I am not still sure though their website gives that impression. More can be read here -> PlacementFAQ

I've given CCAT last time, I'll give again this time.
  • Comfused_bratt
    Comfused_bratt
    #-Link-Snipped-#: could you tell us what do we need to study in Data Communication and networking part?The book that is given on the website is Forozon, but what are the topics that are to be studied from that book?That book is fu**ing big, it's no time to read that book.

Also if we could get important topics for each of the sections would be beneficial.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Comfused_bratt
    #-Link-Snipped-#: could you tell us what do we need to study in Data Communication and networking part?The book that is given on the website is Forozon, but what are the topics that are to be studied from that book?That book is fu**ing big, it's no time to read that book.

Also if we could get important topics for each of the sections would be beneficial.
    I read the Networks from Tanenbaum. There are not shortcuts mate, you've to read complete books. I read 2X 900 pages book, 1X 600 pages and solved at least 300 pages of exercises last time in one week of time. All I did ignore due to lack of interest (and my weakness) was quantitative aptitude, which did resulted in my downfall.

From what I remember, there were questions related to the Ethernet, and few simple ones related to LAN, WAN etc. There were few tough questions which were very specific as well.
  • Comfused_bratt
    Comfused_bratt
    Which books to refer for verbal part?What topics are there in verbal.
  • xyzxyz
    xyzxyz
    hello
    plz. guide me how can i am preparing for c-dac entrance exam?
    also tell now, when the c-dac entrance exam. will be conducted?
  • alngpt
    alngpt
    Please tell me which books i refer to prepare for cdac ccat test????
  • alngpt
    alngpt
    And from where should i got previous years papers.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    alngpt
    All the information you need can be found here -> PGDAdmissionBooklet

And there are no previous year papers available as the question paper has to be returned after the exam.
  • alngpt
    alngpt
    thnx for the link.....
    but the books like galvin for operating system and toddlammle for networking these two books are too big......no topics are given as such dere ,is dere is any other option??
  • oprime
    oprime
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am planning to study Computer Networks from here #-Link-Snipped-#

Is this enough? Or is Computer Networks by Tannenbaum the only option?

Which book did you read for OOP ?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    oprime
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am planning to study Computer Networks from here #-Link-Snipped-#

Is this enough? Or is Computer Networks by Tannenbaum the only option?

Which book did you read for OOP ?
    Its always better to go with the recommended books only as you'll be sure you covered everything they can ask.

Oh well, didn't read any book per say. I've experience of working with OOP languages so that experience came to my rescue.
  • oprime
    oprime
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you join CDAC this time around? In which city & which subject did you choose?

You had mentioned previously in this thread that you had read 2 x 900 page & 1 x 600 page books and solved lots of exercises.
    Can you mention the name of the books that you studied?

When I visit the CDAC page(PGDAdmissionBooklet), it lists CompTIA Network+ Study Guide (Todd Lammle) for Data Communication & Networking.
    So should I study Tannenbaum or this book?

Among the subjects required to be studied for C-CAT, this data communication & networking part is new to me. I had studied about it in +2 level but in 4 years of EE, I have forgotten about it totally.
    Also I will need to learn OOP's again. Had studied it after class 10(while learning C++) but since I never used C++, have forgotten about it.
  • 09poojag
    09poojag
    Hi ,

I am 2010 passed out with 1.5 years of wrk exp....so in CDAC during placement is there any criteria regarding year of passing ?

How should we prepare for the exam as less time is left for it.How is the CDAC Noida?
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    vivek batra
    i have less den 60 % in btech (ece) ...shud i go for cdac ??
    yes u can boss there are lots of company came with no criteria

09poojag
    Hi ,

I am 2010 passed out with 1.5 years of wrk exp....so in CDAC during placement is there any criteria regarding year of passing ?

How should we prepare for the exam as less time is left for it.How is the CDAC Noida?
    alngpt
    dont need any hard preparation just prepare basic c/c++ ,basic oops,os,networking tcp/ip protocol and first section is too easy
  • aman123
    aman123
    Avi goyal
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# i am appearing for c-cat august .can u please tell me about level of c-cat of section a and b which type of question generally come .what are major topics to be covered in section b subsection and what are level of question in sec a. i have only 15 days please help me

• prabhatjon
    prabhatjon
    for any CDAC CCAT 2013 enquiry and guess paper you can visit
    or CDACGURU facebook page
    it will really help you
  • aman123
    aman123
    English-Scared
    Adding to the above points which Biggie has mentioned, what I would say you personally is dont think about the average package you get now.
    leave it for now, give your best in the exam. And if packages are considered , based on your information I get that you are a fresher the package doesnt change for you and others. If people get selected they will be paid the same!

All the very best, feel free to start threads if you cant get any questions in your preparation.
    hello bro.. i have got 36 rank in c-cat... and i will surely get acts pune...but want to knw about its placement for dac course...is it good??? what r chances....
  • aman123
    aman123
    Avi goyal
    dont need any hard preparation just prepare basic c/c++ ,basic oops,os,networking tcp/ip protocol and first section is too easy
    hello bro... i have got 36 rank in c-cat... and i will surely get acts pune...but want to knw about its placement for dac course...is it good??? what r chances....
  • jai_khare20100
    jai_khare20100
    hi , i have completed b.tech 2013 and i want to make oracle database administrator and i have also completed OCA certification on database 10g.But still i have not any job offer .Please help what should i do?
  • yasmin sultana
    yasmin sultana
    which cdac center is best for DSSD regarding campusing..as i m from IT background and not interested in embedded
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    yasmin sultana
    which cdac center is best for DSSD regarding campusing..as i m from IT background and not interested in embedded
    Consider DAC course if you're interested in programming. The companies for DAC is far more than any other course in CDAC. However, yes, there is a little competition due to bigger batches. But you get to appear in more than 10 companies which should be sufficient.
  • srutiraj
    srutiraj
    Hi,
    Please someone guide me. I am 2012 passed out from ECE branch. I want to work in embedded domain. I have no work experience. I am planning to join CDAC (DESD) for feb-2014 batch. My B.E.aggregate is 67%.Will it be useful for me to join the course, because it will complete only by august.Does companies ask for any experience? Will i be eligible to sit for placements?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    srutiraj
    Hi,
    Please someone guide me. I am 2012 passed out from ECE branch. I want to work in embedded domain. I have no work experience. I am planning to join CDAC (DESD) for feb-2014 batch. My B.E.aggregate is 67%.Will it be useful for me to join the course, because it will complete only by august.Does companies ask for any experience? Will i be eligible to sit for placements?
    1. It's advised that you check the course contents of DESD before making decision. Make sure it's the same thing which you're expecting.

2. That aggregate is excellent. If you're coming in CDAC Pune, the companies just ask for 60%+ because of the university grading of Maharashtra. It's too tough to score 65%+ here. 65% is sufficient but very big names ask for 70%.

3. As far as being 2012 graduate, that shouldn't affect much but you're on the verge. Don't delay it further as it'll start to count. Also be prepared with a solid reason to explain what you were doing these 1.5 years as you're saying you don't have any experience.

Companies don't ask for any experience. They are there to recruit freshers who are few levels up than raw college graduate. You'll surely get chance in placements though you must be prepared to crack the first opportunity. The shortlisting criteria of CDAC is mysterious. They don't disclose the criteria and the shortlist will not make sense. However, for embedded, you should get at least 5 chances as per the current scenario. Market is too slow. It may come up by the time your placement starts but it can't go worse than its now I guess.

But my advice, don't join just because the son of a friend of uncle's father in law says you go to CDAC. Join a particular course only if you see the syllabus interesting and of course have idea of what you'll be learning. Do research on the topics which you don't know. They may sound exotic but at the same time, they might be something which you're not interested in. Its better to know what you like and what you don't well before in advance. CDAC is all about interest. The training is so rigorous that only your desire and interest can force you to come to classes else its easy to quit.
  • srutiraj
    srutiraj
    Thanks for your tips... 😀
    Its on my own interest i want to take up DESD course.I checked the course contents, its just what i want. Your advice was really useful for me. Thank you very much..
  • Ravi Jog
    Ravi Jog
    Hello sir.. i have done BE in 2012(ECE) with 67% from RGTU. i am still fresher... i just came to know about cdac admission for 2014 batch. i want to know that 1 month preparation is enough for c dac or not???? and what wiil be the safe score for qualifying the test...plz reply
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    Ravi Jog
    Hello sir.. i have done BE in 2012(ECE) with 67% from RGTU. i am still fresher... i just came to know about cdac admission for 2014 batch. i want to know that 1 month preparation is enough for c dac or not???? and what wiil be the safe score for qualifying the test...plz reply
    yes one month is more than enough for cdac preparations because you just need to brush up what you have studied so far not start everything afresh . qualifying the test is not a big deal but if you want to get admitted in top cdac institutes then you will have to score a good rank approx withing 1-700.
  • tapan ghosh
    tapan ghosh
    hi,

I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering in the year of 2008.After completeing Btech I worked in a S/w company Cyndrake solutions as a Software trainee for 11 months, But suddenly the company got insolvent and released all of its employees. Since July 2010, I am working in telecom domain However, there is no hope or ladder in this field. after completing my three and half year in this field I give up hope to enhance my career in this field. Right now I have firmly decided to switch in Software field as it was my trade in Btech... some of my senior suggest me about c-dac. i already started to prepare myself for c-dac dec'2013 exam.... but i have another problem that my 10+2 marks was not good it's 58%.My 10 th and btech marks are greater than 65%. so my question is that is my 10+2 marks and year of passout affect my chance in placement???

plz guys help me with your fruitful suggestion......

it's really tough decision for me to decide what to do ?
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    tapan ghosh
    hi,

I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering in the year of 2008.After completeing Btech I worked in a S/w company Cyndrake solutions as a Software trainee for 11 months, But suddenly the company got insolvent and released all of its employees. Since July 2010, I am working in telecom domain However, there is no hope or ladder in this field. after completing my three and half year in this field I give up hope to enhance my career in this field. Right now I have firmly decided to switch in Software field as it was my trade in Btech... some of my senior suggest me about c-dac. i already started to prepare myself for c-dac dec'2013 exam.... but i have another problem that my 10+2 marks was not good it's 58%.My 10 th and btech marks are greater than 65%. so my question is that is my 10+2 marks and year of passout affect my chance in placement???

plz guys help me with your fruitful suggestion......

it's really tough decision for me to decide what to do ?
    dont get hopeless ! Such situations work as a catalyst to push you forth in your career . If you are really intended to software technologies then CDAC courses can help you in same but i suggest you not to leave everything on CDAC , be determinant and show others your worth . Undoubtedly the 4 year gap and 10+2 % may affect your placement chances at CDAC but not that much if you are really good at software development and related concepts .
  • srishti123
    srishti123
    aman123
    hello bro... i have got 36 rank in c-cat... and i will surely get acts pune...but want to knw about its placement for dac course...is it good??? what r chances....
    Hi,
    Placements for DAC courses are absolutely great. But please dont ignore the faculty of the centre you are planning to join. I did my DAC course from Vidyanidhi Infotech Academy, Juhu. The placements are as high as 98% in there, and teaching excellent. Try to get in there if possible. I recommend it for even Non-IT students.
  • PGonline
    PGonline
    Ravi Jog
    Hi Ravi!
    Firstly, yes! One month is more than sufficient to crack the entrance! 😀

However, if u feel u r not confident enough, there are Pre DAC courses conducted at all DAC Centers.

It is not a compulsion to attend them but they can certainly give you an edge in the entrance exam.

The portion largely consists of C and C++. Some books that can REALLY help are-
    For Section B:
    1)Kanetkar: Test Your C and Exploring C
    2)PK Sinha: Foundation of Computing

For Section A:
    RS Agarwal

For further details on the Test series, you can visit the website
    CrazyEngineers

All the best! 😀
  • sss06
    sss06
    Please telme everythng about cdac,, how to prepare for it.Which books to refer and wats my scope..I passed Btech(CSE) in 2013 with 77.4%..when is the exam now?
    reply asap...
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    sss06
    Please telme everythng about cdac,, how to prepare for it.Which books to refer and wats my scope..I passed Btech(CSE) in 2013 with 77.4%..when is the exam now?
    reply asap...
    PGDAdmissionBooklet
  • Vishal Nigam
    Vishal Nigam
    I need to how many time C-CAT is conducted in year as I am in my 7th sem I wont be able to join the classes from feb.
  • rahul1234567890
    rahul1234567890
    guys...can ne 1 temme where to find previous papers for C-CAT???
    i have already searched on google...there r papers but 2008-9
    i want latest CCAT papers..if ne 1 has it plzzz giv me
  • JAVED HASAN
    JAVED HASAN
    Hi...
    I did my B.tec(EC) with 63% in 2011...and working in nontechnical field.
    Now i decide to go for CDAC(2014 june/july batch) to do embedded cousre.
    Will the gap of two year make problems in placement at CDAC.
    Please help me out.........
  • itsakku
    itsakku
    Hi Iam B. Tech (Ele) 2010 passout and presently working in the Core Sector. Now i want to switch to software field and planning to give C-CAT in July 2014. So pl. tell me 3.5 years experience in core sector will pose any difficulty in getting placements in Software industry after completion of cdac course.
  • tahirakhlaq
    tahirakhlaq
    Sir would you tell me which c-Dec center is best or center's rank?
  • hemo
    hemo
    Please sent me some exam question details on c-cat that you have given
  • somyada1
    somyada1
    Is anyone here who will going to give exam on 8th june?
    please inform me its my humble request!!
  • Decent
    Decent
    somyada1
    Is anyone here who will going to give exam on 8th june?
    please inform me its my humble request!!
    Hii, mine is on 8th june. wats your test location? i need some solid prep materials of c cat, i heard about pre c cdac, if any1 is attending that then plz forward some practice test papers to my id #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank you.
  • somyada1
    somyada1
    Decent
    Hii, mine is on 8th june. wats your test location? i need some solid prep materials of c cat, i heard about pre c cdac, if any1 is attending that then plz forward some practice test papers to my id #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank you.

hi decent!!
    which types of Questions came today...?
    will u plzz tell me!!
  • Pratima203
    Pratima203
    Decent
    thank you.
    hey how was your paper?
  • Decent
    Decent
    Test was not that tough, time management is vry imp.
  • Decent
    Decent
    somyada1
    hi decent!!
    which types of Questions came today...?
    will u plzz tell me!!
    In first section qtns were from general english: passage, best meaning of the word and some simple grammar...
    In quant : profit n loss, what was the pass/fail % if total fail/pass % is so n so,. i didnt touched this section as time was running out.
    then comes reasoning and analytical which was pretty easy consists of coding n decoding, directions, blood relation.

2nd section was little tough if your prep is strong then not a problm..
    C prog with output prediction, In OS, process time of round robin, non preemptive, .. Most of the qtns were from C and OS.

My advice is just go on answering the easy one thn attempt the rest.

ALL THE BEST
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Decent
    In first section qtns were from general english: passage, best meaning of the word and some simple grammar...
    In quant : profit n loss, what was the pass/fail % if total fail/pass % is so n so,. i didnt touched this section as time was running out.
    then comes reasoning and analytical which was pretty easy consists of coding n decoding, directions, blood relation.

2nd section was little tough if your prep is strong then not a problm..
    C prog with output prediction, In OS, process time of round robin, non preemptive, .. Most of the qtns were from C and OS.

My advice is just go on answering the easy one thn attempt the rest.

ALL THE BEST
    what que are from sec c ...yeah i came to know that there was mostly que from OS ...which driving me a bit screwed about wat subjects to leave n wat to focus ..👎👎😐
  • Mansi Munjal
    Mansi Munjal
    hello sir,
    pls tell me the topics of Data Communication & Networking,operating system and aptitude we will have to prepare for c-cat xam???pls rply soon
  • Mansi Munjal
    Mansi Munjal
    plss tell me d topics if anyone knowsss....
    pls helppppp
  • jalaj.agwl
    jalaj.agwl
    can you plz tell me about c programming test which will be held after result declartion.
  • shivam golhani
    shivam golhani
    plz send me link to download previous year ques papers od CDEC
  • Jhansi279
    Jhansi279
    Avi goyal
    Is c-cat exam is common for all branches....I mean syllabus and paper is same for all.....
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Jhansi279
    Is c-cat exam is common for all branches....I mean syllabus and paper is same for all.....
    Yup.
    For detail, refer : PGDAdmissionBooklet
  • maya singh
    maya singh
    Hi, Can anyone plz mail me the suggested books pdf for c-dac entrance exam? My id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Akeeb
    Akeeb
    Where can i get the previous c-cat question papers or questions?
  • Akeeb
    Akeeb
    Can anybody plz tell me from where do i find the previously aked questions in the c-cat examination?
  • Santhosh373
    Santhosh373
    are CDAC centres and CDAC authorized centres are same ??
    which would be better to opt
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I would like to request #-Link-Snipped-# to share her tips with all her juniors here. Please tell us how you prepared for the exam, which books you referred for different topics, how much time you spent on studies every day, what kind of practice you did in terms of solving papers and what you did just a few days before the exam.
    Your insights will help future students in cracking the C-CAT exam.
  • Shakshi Maheshwari
    Shakshi Maheshwari
    I have completed B.tech with sream electronic and communication. I want to know on which date in december the exam of will held? Anyone who have approximate idea? From where we can see the sample papers for the subjects related to ECE. in cdac exam? How i should prepare for the same?
  • SupriyaPathade
    SupriyaPathade
    Is there preparation classes held by any institute for C-CAT..??
  • SupriyaPathade
    SupriyaPathade
    or can anyone give me detailing about pre- DAC course..??
  • rupaltiwari
    rupaltiwari
    hi,i wnt to join the cdac, and i m 2013 passout so anyone tell me that is there any problm to face the placement for companies.. bcz i thnk they wnt latest batch sooo i jst need to knw its good for me or m right. i knw m late to take a decision but i need a job nd i thnk this the only why to learn nd take a job??
  • shubham dwivedi
    shubham dwivedi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First of all, welcome to CrazyEngineers. CDAC is well known for their courses and placements record. You've 1.5 - 2 months of time and if you're willing to put dedicated efforts, nothing is impossible. Also, you should only focus on one question at a time. The top priority for you right now should be to crack the C-CAT.

SECTION - A

SECTION - B
    C Programming, OOP and Operating Systems, Data Structures, Data Communications and Network.

SECTION - C

The first thing you should do is find out which are your strong areas and which are your weak areas. Based on your time and strengths; focus should be on making sure that the strong areas get stronger and you can make an attempt at the weaker areas (depending upon their weightage in exam). Most of the engineering students will find Section A Quans & LR easy to tackle with some effort in English. Being an IT engineer, I believe you should be able to handle Section B and C very well with some preparation.

I'd recommend you to get access to the previous years' questions papers or sample papers and take multiple mock tests. That is a sure-shot way of getting success in such entrance exams.

Companies will have their own eligibility criteria, so you should do a quick survey of the companies you want to work in and their eligibility criteria. Also check for placement information from CDAC centers, if possible and you may directly ask them whether your academic performance will matter in placements through CDAC.

All the best for your preparation. Start studying and be around on CE - you can learn plenty of things here just by participating in discussions.
  • ester456u
    ester456u
    Any mod or user please guide me which institute is good for DITISS .. Please Its really very important as i quit my current job for this
  • kanchanG
    kanchanG
    hello,
    plz share all links imp for entrance exm important links...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Preparation tips for CDAC C-CAT 2017 are going to be the same as we've discussed earlier. I'm sure our fellow engineers are finding it useful. If you have any specific questions, do let us know.
  • Gourav94
    Gourav94
    Mr. Kaustabh katdare plse tell me where i can find the previous paper
    Its very urgent my mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#
    Plse do it earlier
  • Gourav94
    Gourav94
    Plse do it earlier
  • Gourav94
    Gourav94
    Anyone can tell me is there any facebook group for cdec exam preparation
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gourav94
    Plse do it earlier
    You can find sample papers for download here:
    CDAC C-CAT 2017 Preparation Tips, Study Material, Question And Answers
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gourav94
    Gourav94
    Thanks for your reply
    I have tried there the lunk is expire i think
    So plse tell me any alternative
    Also tell ne some tips regarding it
  • ashok.k
    ashok.k
    what are th basic topics asked in micro processor subject in section-c
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gourav94
    Thanks for your reply
    I have tried there the lunk is expire i think
    So plse tell me any alternative
    Also tell ne some tips regarding it
    I am sorry, but no link has been expired. All the sample papers are available for download.
  • Gourav94
    Gourav94
    Okzzz
    There is only one paper that to which i have already go through
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Let's keep this discussion going on. If anybody has any doubts about question papers, syllabus, solutions to questions, preparation strategies etc. please post below.
  • Goutam Sharma
    Goutam Sharma
    sir,
    i want to ask that i score 50% in 10 and 60% in 12 and 61% in B.TECH so through cdac i have any issue to sit in top MNC companies like TCS, IBM, Accenture etc please give me the answer for this if i am in course of bigdataa
  • Goutam Sharma
    Goutam Sharma
    sir,
    i want to ask that i score 50% in 10 and 60% in 12 and 61% in B.TECH so through cdac i have any issue to sit in top MNC companies like TCS, IBM, Accenture etc please give me the answer for this if i am in course of bigdataa
  • Amit Dave
    Amit Dave
    sir i want to know about CDAC in big data,waht about the campus in it after CDAC.
  • Chandushree
    Chandushree
    Tell me the important topics for preparation for vlsi
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Chandushree
    Tell me the important topics for preparation for vlsi
    Nothing specific to VLSI is required. Prepare for section A, B and C and that should be sufficient.
  • Mahima sinha
    Mahima sinha
    Hey
    I am B.E (CSE) fresher,completed my engineering in may 2016.
    Planning to give cdac for security course,
    I am not good at coding ,which course I should choose or I should drop d idea of cdac.
  • ester456u
    ester456u
    Hello Marina
    Firstly I am very glad to find that you are having interest in security, plus you are good in coding. I have also done DITISS from acts , so if you are passionate about security go for DITISS it is very nice course don't listen to the people telling you that DAC is better bla bla bla
    Always follow your dreams and if you are good in programming it will help you in the course as security course also requires Programming
    I hope I cleared your doubt So all the best and if you have any queries you can ask
  • Vikram tanwar
    Vikram tanwar
    Kaustubh Katdare

SECTION - A

SECTION - B

SECTION - C

Hello sir can I get sample papers of section a,b,c please
  • Sonali Ohal
    Sonali Ohal
    I am very confused about cdac and i need your help.
    First let me tell you about myself: I did my engg.(IT) from Mumbai university in 2014.I have completed 6 months training for .Net course and i have 3 months experience as software developer trainee.I lose my job because company was fraud and haven't got a job until now.Today only i came to know about c-dac.
    My BE agg is 64.6%.
    Should i go for C-dac course?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Sonali Ohal
    I am very confused about cdac and i need your help.
    First let me tell you about myself: I did my engg.(IT) from Mumbai university in 2014.I have completed 6 months training for .Net course and i have 3 months experience as software developer trainee.I lose my job because company was fraud and haven't got a job until now.Today only i came to know about c-dac.
    My BE agg is 64.6%.
    Should i go for C-dac course?
    Yes. You can go for it. Check the course modules and choose a course which looks interesting to you.
  • Priyanka Bari
    Priyanka Bari
    Is there general knowledge questions in cdac?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Priyanka Bari
    Is there general knowledge questions in cdac?
    No. Its not there.
  • SURABHI SANTOSHWAR
    SURABHI SANTOSHWAR
    hey
    I have completed engg in electronics and telecommunication
    n was preparing for gate but becaz of some health issues missed my gate 2017 exam
    some of my frnd suggested me about CDAC but I don't know anything about section B
    N I HAVE ONLY 2 MONTHS to prepare
    how should I prepare this exam
    can you list any imp topics?
  • ankitsharma77721
    ankitsharma77721
    Kaustubh Katdare

SECTION - A

SECTION - B

SECTION - C

• Supriya kumari
    Supriya kumari
    Hello,
    I am supriya.i just want to know about the placement record of cdac in vlsi as well as embedded course.i have 70% in my btech career,already done vlsi as well as cadence course and didnt see any scope to get in core field rather then cdac.How much rank is needed to get pune center with vlsi or embedded course.In dec,16 ccat exam,as it was my 1st attempt,i have got 800 rank and got noida center.But focusing in getting pune center.As i listened frm everywhere that getting core job is tough,so is cdac be a good platform for me to get a core job.My full concentration is in ccat exam.so plz help me to know the answer of my queries.
  • Sree56656
    Sree56656
    I need embedded system c-cat previous papers... Pls any one help me...
  • Sree56656
    Sree56656
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Preparation tips for CDAC C-CAT 2017 are going to be the same as we've discussed earlier. I'm sure our fellow engineers are finding it useful. If you have any specific questions, do let us know.
    dear sir,
    from wer i can get the previous paper??
    if possible pls send me to #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shubham_Sharma
    Shubham_Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sir,my branch is electrical but i want to join Diploma in Big Data Analysis..Im sure about my C programming concepts and aptitude (Sec A) skills....Please give any suggestion or advice for a good score as less than 1 month is remaining.

Regards.
  • chorghadevishwesh
    chorghadevishwesh
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please send me cdac entrance question papers..if you have any.... #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shubham_Sharma
    Shubham_Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sir pls send me previous year que papers #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ajthemaniac
    ajthemaniac
    can you please send me previour session question paper for pg-dac entrance exam. My email is #-Link-Snipped-#. Please revert back ASAP. Thank you.
  • tushar2223
    tushar2223
    If anyone have previous years question paper for pg-dacthen send it to #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rajnarayan99
    rajnarayan99
    hey all, does anyone know how much marks & rank is need to get PG-DMC (Mobile computing) in pune and which center among pune, banglaore & mumbai is best for DMC course.. !!!
  • Hema Anny
    Hema Anny
    CDAC is one of the best opportunities. before going to take ccat exam know detailed ccat exam pattern and complete syllabus #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Priyanka upale
    Priyanka upale
    Sir, can you please mail me cdac sample papers asap? My mail id is :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Hema Anny
    Hema Anny
    Priyanka upale
    Sir, can you please mail me cdac sample papers asap? My mail id is :- #-Link-Snipped-#
    Here you can some sample questions on CDAC : cdac pg diploma c-cat and end module exam sample questions ccee previous year Questions -LearnerIndia
  • Rucha Pardhi
    Rucha Pardhi
    Hello Sir,
    I am B.E. final year Computer Technology student. I will passout in June 2018. I will face CDAC exam in June 2018. How should I prepare for exams? What contents should I start first?
  • Hema Anny
    Hema Anny
    Rucha Pardhi
    Hello Sir,
    I am B.E. final year Computer Technology student. I will passout in June 2018. I will face CDAC exam in June 2018. How should I prepare for exams? What contents should I start first?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World's biggest professional network - LinkedIn recently conducted a survey which was taken by about 8000 professionals all over the world. About 415 professionals replied from India and about 18.6%...
Looks like Samsung is getting the Jelly Bean ready for the good old Galaxy S2. There were leaks on the Internet that pointed the Jelly Bean (android 4.0) treatment for...
You move, he moves. You smile, he smiles. You get angry, he gets angry. "He" is the avator you chose. Faceshift, from EPFL's Computer Graphics and Geometry Laboratory, now offers...
Intel CEO, who's taken the company to the unimaginable heights during his last 40 years with the company. He was the man responsible for the dominance of the X86 systems...
Gone are the days when people used to have indiatimes.com email IDs. As per the notice displayed on the service's login page, no new registrations are being accepted from now...