CDAC 2016 Results + Rank + Cut Off + Seat Allotment And Counselling Round

On July 7th, CDAC declares the C-CAT ranks and begins 1st counselling round for online selection of courses and centers. Dedicating this thread for discussion about.
  • C-CAT Ranks
  • Cut off + Which Center
  • Seat allotments
  • Counselling rounds
  • Which center for which rank etc.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wishing all our CDAC aspirants all the best for the next steps. Please provide all the appropriate details about your CDAC result like C-CAT rank, center preference and updates on seat allotment. Let's help each other to get the best!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    To view results, you can log-in to the official CDAC portal using your form number and password: C-CAT Counselling & Seat Allocations
    (Remember: Password was mailed to your email-id given during CCAT registration)
  • SIDDHANT SHARMA
    SIDDHANT SHARMA
    I have secured 112th rank in A+B+C section. Can you please tell me what are the chances of getting CDAC, Pune for DVLSI?
  • Abhishek Tripathi
    Abhishek Tripathi
    sir my rank is 3303 in A+B, which center i'll get for course DAC.
  • Surbhi Chouhan
    Surbhi Chouhan
    Hello sir,
    i have secured rank 3777 in A+B category, 3501 in A category. I am a #fresher IT engineer,#univ topper,#jobless. The purpose to go for CDAC is to fetch a good job. With this in view kindly help me with following questions.

1. What should be my center preferences for PG-DAC?
    2. What's the scope of a fresher + PG-DBDA in placement process?
    3. I've heard not very positive reviews of cdac hyderabad for PGDAC placements...how true is that?
    4. My tentative preferred list is as follows. kindly, review.
    PGDAC-ACT, pune
    PGDAC- Knowledge park, bengaluru
    PGDAC- sunbeam, pune
    PGDAC- cdac, hyderabad
    PGDAC- IACSD, pune
    PGDBDA- Knowledge park, bengaluru
    PGDBDA- ACT, pune
  • niksquare
    niksquare
    I got around 3k rank.. So thinking about how less chances are there to get in cdac centers specific to dac course .. What must be my preference list for courses ..
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • alokg2309
    alokg2309
    I got 259 rank. i have gap 4 year after b.tech but also have 1 year experience in software development.plz tell me the which cdac center is best that i can get in this rank.and is it beneficial for me to get good job.
    and what will be the chances to get good job after gap...
  • neha agrawala
    neha agrawala
    my rank in section a= 3669, in section a+b = 3874 and in sectiob a+b+c = 932
    is their any chances of cdac banglore in pg dac course?
  • Thinker
    Thinker
    I have 628 rank in A+B in Cdac.
    Please suggest me the best options in seat filling.
  • shubham3252
    shubham3252
    I got 2831 in A+B..Which center is better for placement in puneeither in PGDac or PGDMC,Which i can get on this rank...Plzzz reply I m so confused
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Taking a clue from our earlier discussions on the topic - CDAC Hyderabad and CDAC Pune seem to be top choices for many people. I guess that is because of the placement records these centers have - mostly because of their proximity to the software / IT hubs of India. I'd recommend reading a small article by our fellow CEan here - CDAC - All you need to know about [FAQ]

Most of your common questions have been answered there. Please share it with your fellow engineers / friends.
  • arvin_m
    arvin_m
    My Rank: 245 (A+B+C)
    My Question Is: Which centres are good for PG-DESD? And which centre can I hope to get admitted in?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Surbhi Chouhan
    PGDAC-ACT, pune
    PGDAC- sunbeam, pune
    PGDAC- cdac, hyderabad
    PGDAC- IACSD, pune
    PGDBDA- ACT, pune
    This looks like a good choice to me. Do check which one is better for your preferred course, Bangalore or Hyderabad center and rank them according to that. Pune is by default a very good center, being the oldest. Sunbeam is generally given a lot of preference by Pune CDAC aspirants.
  • saurabh srivastava
    saurabh srivastava
    I am saurabh srivastava, a btech graduate.I got A=113,(A+B)=1203 in ccat 2016 paper.Please tell me which course and center would i get best at above given rank. my email id #-Link-Snipped-#
  • niksquare
    niksquare
    3k rank is worth trying for dac course or cud try next exam? Anyone?
  • Ghos3t
    Ghos3t
    Hello my section A rank is 1070 and my section A+B rank is 178,
    I haven't yet filled the form for 1st round admission. I want to do PG-DAC course from the best institute I can get. I wanted to know which is the best centre for PG-DAC, teaching and placement wise and will I get admission with my current rank. Also I have 80% in SSC and 62% in HSC, I have First class in B.E Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University, 2015 pass out batch, but my B.E 4 years aggregate is less than 60% and I have a year drop, will any of this affect my placement chances for big companies. Also I am open to doing some course other than PG-DAC if the job prospects in the future for that field will be very good. Please give me some suggestions.
  • Dhira
    Dhira
    Hello,
    My Rank is 3339(A+B) in 2016 CCAT.
    I want to do PG-DAC. What are the possible centers for me??
    please reply..
  • niksquare
    niksquare
    Dhira
    Hello,
    My Rank is 3339(A+B) in 2016 CCAT.
    please reply..
    Same boat with u..
  • abhijeet kasliwal
    abhijeet kasliwal
    Hello sir my rank is 324 in section A and 2061 in A+B ...which institute is best for me to get admission in for PG-DAC
  • aditya3994
    aditya3994
    My rank in sec A is 203
    Sec A+B is 360
    Sec A+B+C is 148
    I am interested in DESD course only, so which is the best institute for that.
    And also I have campus job offers from ericsson wipro and cognizant so should i join these courses or should i prefer working with these big multinationals??
  • aditya3994
    aditya3994
    neha agrawala
    my rank in section a= 3669, in section a+b = 3874 and in sectiob a+b+c = 932
    is their any chances of cdac banglore in pg dac course?
    No i dont think so
  • aditya3994
    aditya3994
    arvin_m
    My Rank: 245 (A+B+C)
    My Question Is: Which centres are good for PG-DESD? And which centre can I hope to get admitted in?
    I think hyderabad pune and banglore are best for desd course
  • ankitkr09
    ankitkr09
    a+b rank 108 but 54.2% in 12th. How many opportunities will I get if i join acts pune for pgdac ?
  • neha agrawala
    neha agrawala
    my a+b+c = 932
    will i get pg desd in banglore
  • neha agrawala
    neha agrawala
    i m computer science student is their any problem in doing pg desd course?
  • ankitkr09
    ankitkr09
    neha agrawala
    c programming is required
  • neha agrawala
    neha agrawala
    ankitkr09
    c programming is required
    what about other subjects??
  • Harsha Kumari
    Harsha Kumari
    Hey.. I got 550 rank for A+B , 235 for A .
    Whats the chance for ACTS , Pune (PG DAC) ?
    and the placement process doesn't depend on the college right?
    They do this region wise??
  • alokg2309
    alokg2309
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Taking a clue from our earlier discussions on the topic - CDAC Hyderabad and CDAC Pune seem to be top choices for many people. I guess that is because of the placement records these centers have - mostly because of their proximity to the software / IT hubs of India. I'd recommend reading a small article by our fellow CEan here - CDAC - All you need to know about [FAQ]

Most of your common questions have been answered there. Please share it with your fellow engineers / friends.

I got 259 rank. i have gap 4 year after b.tech but also have 1 year experience in software development.plz tell me the which cdac center is best that i can get in this rank.and is it beneficial for me to get good job.
  • aditya3994
    aditya3994
    My rank in sec A is 203
    Sec A+B is 360
    Sec A+B+C is 148
    And also I have campus job offers from ericsson wipro and cognizant so should i join these courses or should i prefer working with these big multinationals??
  • aditya3994
    aditya3994
    My rank in sec A is 203
    Sec A+B is 360
    Sec A+B+C is 148
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    aditya3994
    My rank in sec A is 203
    Sec A+B is 360
    Sec A+B+C is 148
    I'd go with Ericsson if the job profile is suitable.
    On the side note, please be a little professional and sensible. It doesn't suit for someone who got so many offers (implying a knowledgeable person) to do spamming by posting same things again and again. This is an open forum. You post once and it'll be heard. If you feel left out, then only post again. Be fair to others too.

neha agrawala
    Shouldn't be much of a problem. Most of the desd is software. A little knowledge of basic electronics would be an advantage though.

Harsha@24
    You should get it.
  • Paresh Patil
    Paresh Patil
    Hello,
    My Rank is 1898(A+B) in 2016 CCAT.
    I want to do PG-DAC. What are the possible centers for me in pune??
    please reply..
  • Rohit Virendra Chaudhari
    Rohit Virendra Chaudhari
    sir my A+B rank is 3033 which institute i will get for DAC? which institute i should try? and prefernce?
  • Anuragraj0001
    Anuragraj0001
    My cdac rank in a+b is 991 ..would I get sunbeam pune ...I m 2016 batch passout with 59% ...which centre is good for me for this percentage and rank ...my preference is
    1.cdac pune
    2.Sunbeam pune
    3.sunbeam karad
    4.iarsd akurdi
    5.cdac banglore
    For pg DAC course only
    Would I get placement for 59% aggregate in b.e. I want placement in any company for developer post only..suggest me plzzz ..is preference is correct.. Guide me
  • Prashant.patil
    Prashant.patil
    Hello,
    My Rank is 4634(A+B) in 2016 CCAT.
    I want to do PG-DAC. What are the possible centers for me??....please help me
  • Prashant.patil
    Prashant.patil
    Hello sir,
    My Rank is 4634(A+B) in 2016 CCAT.
  • neha agrawala
    neha agrawala
    my rank is 932 in a+b+c
    will i get cdac banglore in pg desd???
  • neha agrawala
    neha agrawala
    pg desd course include effective communication or aptitude ??
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    My Rank: A+B = 3987
    My Center Preference: any center mumbai , pune
    My Question Is😛lease suggest me centre for PGDAC according to Placement and training.
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    My Question Is : Please suggest me centre for PGDAC according to Placement and training.
  • jivan patil
    jivan patil
    i have 4262 a+b rank in c cat. i m ready for any cdac course. can u tell me which is better choices?
  • sampath Mudumba
    sampath Mudumba
    hi,
    i got 1001 rank in (A+B+C) category-III, can i get seat in DESD/DVLSI/DBIHI in any part of India?? and which is preferable for my rank
    waiting for your valuable suggestions..
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    you can easily get pune banglore mumbai or noida
  • Neha A. Patil
    Neha A. Patil
    I got 3882 in a+b should i get admission for pgdac in pune? Give preference list.
  • shivam25
    shivam25
    Harsha@24
    In first counselling u'll get sunbeam and in second counselling u may get cdac acts pune
  • Anuj chaubey
    Anuj chaubey
    My fren cdac rank is A+B 4756..can she get it in Mumbai..
  • Rahul Dutta
    Rahul Dutta
    Hello,
    My Rank is 5492(A+B) in 2016 CCAT.
    please reply..
  • shubham3252
    shubham3252
    My rank is 2831 in A+ B .Can i get IACSD pune or IET pune for DAC?.plz any one reply
  • aayushi ade
    aayushi ade
    I got 5k rank in A+B,so is there any possibility of getting any course in cdac 2016.Is there any possibility of getting admission in PGBDA?
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    ayushi ade
    I got 5k rank in A+B,so is there any possibility of getting any course in cdac 2016.Is there any possibility of getting admission in PGBDA?
    Looks difficult but by third round you may get admission.
  • ankitkr09
    ankitkr09
    neha agrawala
    pg desd course include effective communication or aptitude ??
    yes they do.
  • LAVANYA GELLI
    LAVANYA GELLI
    Hello,
    My Ranks are
    A-1025,
    A+B -533
    A+B+C-119 in 2016 CCAT(B.TECH-Electronics).
    So,Which course should i prefer?Either DAC or DESD?
    can i get seat in Banglr KP for DAC?
    What about the placements for DESD as compared to DAC?
  • Chirag Mathur
    Chirag Mathur
    Hii, My (A+B) Rank is 1272.
    I am looking for PG-DBDA. Can anyone provide previous batch reviews of PG-DBDA.
    and what about CDAC, Kolkata from teaching point of view.
  • neha agrawala
    neha agrawala
    DAC has more placemnt than DESD
    OTE="LAVANYA GELLI, post: 370812, member: 242459"]Hello,
    My Ranks are
    A-1025,
    A+B -533
    A+B+C-119 in 2016 CCAT(B.TECH-Electronics).
    So,Which course should i prefer?Either DAC or DESD?
    can i get seat in Banglr KP for DAC?
    What about the placements for DESD as compared to DAC?[/QUOTE]
    DAC
  • neha agrawala
    neha agrawala
    saurabh1992
    Looks difficult but by third round you may get admission.
    i m a computer science student ...if i will go for PG DESD thn their is any problem in placemnt or anythng???
  • Balram GV
    Balram GV
    my rank 3957 in A+B and 838 in A+B+C let me know wg will i get DESD-HYD for 838 or will i get DSSD-HYD for 3957 .
  • Prafull borse
    Prafull borse
    Hi frnds, I got #2908 rank for A+B group .
    I want to tk admission in pune or mumbai for DAC course .
    Please frnds, suggest me tht which Institute will i get ?
    And i also heard that may be I'll get VITA ,JUHU but howz its placement and teaching faculty ?
    Please i want your opinion
  • anushree19
    anushree19
    i got A+B 4263 rank,i am 2012 BE(ETC) Passout nd ME (EC) 2015 I Have 1 year of academic experience plz tell me which institute i will get for PG-DAC?
    nd is it beneficial for me to get job
  • Harsha Kumari
    Harsha Kumari
    shivam25
    In first counselling u'll get sunbeam and in second counselling u may get cdac acts pune
    which one ? Sunbeam Pune or Sunbeam Karad ..
  • anushree19
    anushree19
    i got A+B 4263 RANK I have completed BE(ETC)2012 ND ME(EC) 2105 I have 1 year of academic experience . i have 59.93% in BE nd 65% in ME will any of this affect my placement chances for companies I wanted to know which is the best centre for PG-DAC, teaching and placement wise and will I get admission with my current rank.?
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    Prafull borse
    Hi frnds, I got #2908 rank for A+B group .
    I want to tk admission in pune or mumbai for DAC course .
    Please frnds, suggest me tht which Institute will i get ?
    And i also heard that may be I'll get VITA ,JUHU but howz its placement and teaching faculty ?
    Please i want your opinion
    juhu only offers DMC right now ..if you are nearby pune then try for pune region icsad pune , know it , institute of emerging technologies and other ou can get vita may be in 2nd round
  • Chanchal Kshirsagar
    Chanchal Kshirsagar
    Hi frinds, I got A+B+C 715 I want to take admission in pune or mumbai dac .Please suggest me tht which dac wiil i get for ESD course
  • alokg2309
    alokg2309
    I got 259 rank in A+B, and 65 rank in A. i have gap 4 year after b.tech but also have 1 year experience in software development.plz tell me the which cdac center is best that i can get in this rank.and is it beneficial for me to get good job.
  • dhheeraj
    dhheeraj
    vaibhav morye
    My Question Is : Please suggest me centre for PGDAC according to Placement and training.
    try for pune as preference than mumbai
  • dhheeraj
    dhheeraj
    alokg2309
    I got 259 rank in A+B, and 65 rank in A. i have gap 4 year after b.tech but also have 1 year experience in software development.plz tell me the which cdac center is best that i can get in this rank.and is it beneficial for me to get good job.
    U will easily get seat in acts pune, sunbeam, iacsd,acts Bangalore as well
  • dhheeraj
    dhheeraj
    Su
    Harsha@24
    which one ? Sunbeam Pune or Sunbeam Karad ..
    Sunbeam pune ,the second best in pune
  • dhheeraj
    dhheeraj
    Fu
    SIDDHANT M. SHARMA
    I have secured 112th rank in A+B+C section. Can you please tell me what are the chances of getting CDAC, Pune for DVLSI?
    Full chances to get seat in acts pune
  • Prafull borse
    Prafull borse
    vaibhav morye
    juhu only offers DMC right now ..if you are nearby pune then try for pune region icsad pune , know it , institute of emerging technologies and other ou can get vita may be in 2nd round
    I heard that VITA ,juhu offers DAC course also . May be I'll get VITA for DAC in 2nd round..!
  • alokg2309
    alokg2309
    dhhst: 370890
    U will easily get seat in acts pune, sunbeam, iacsd,acts Bangalore as well
    Is gap create problems on placement ? What will be the chances for placement. I m 2012 pass out.
  • Tarun khatwani
    Tarun khatwani
    I've secured 1355 rank in A+B
    I M Willing to opt for following courses and institutes ; pls suggest me the right sequence combination of these..
    Institutes:-
    CDAC pune
    Knowledge Park B'lore
    E City B'lore
    Sunbeam Pune
    CDAC Hydrabad
    CDAC Nagpur
    Courses:-
    DAC
    DMC
    BDA
    DIoT
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    dhheeraj
    try for pune as preference than mumbai
    can you tell me some center names please
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    Tarun Khatwani
    I've secured 1355 rank in A+B
    I M Willing to opt for following courses and institutes ; pls suggest me the right sequence combination of these..
    Institutes:-
    CDAC pune
    Knowledge Park B'lore
    E City B'lore
    Sunbeam Pune
    CDAC Hydrabad
    CDAC Nagpur
    Courses:-
    DAC
    DMC
    BDA
    DIoT
    every thing seems in order
  • Tarun khatwani
    Tarun khatwani
    vaibhav morye
    every thing seems in order
    can u help me with one more thing..
    does time matter in filling choices....i mean are there less chances of getting preffered centres if I fiill form tomorrow and not today
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    Tarun Khatwani
    does time matter in filling choices....i mean are there less chances of getting preffered centres if I fiill form tomorrow and not today
    No it doesnt matter...the seats are allotted after last date of filling according to rank of student.
  • abhishek sholapur
    abhishek sholapur
    I got rank 353 in A+B
    Can i get in CDAC Pune ?
  • alokg2309
    alokg2309
    I got 259 rank .Is gap create problems on placement ? What will be the chances for placement. I m 2012 pass out.
  • Vikash gupta
    Vikash gupta
    rgttgsedg
  • Vikash gupta
    Vikash gupta
    Here i post rank criteria for selection of each cdac center ..
    1. C-DAC (Head Quarters) Pune
    Rank 1-300
    c-dac HQ has been the best from the start.
    2. C-DAC Knowledge Park
    Rank 1-300
    I got very positive feedback from my friends who are in c-dac banglure main campus,since there are many companies you may get more opportunities.
    3. Sunbeam Pune
    Rank 300-500
    It as very good faculty .Almost all the students get placed here every year.
    4. C-DAC Hyderabad
    Rank 200-1000 (It depends on the course which you select)
    C-DAC hyderabad is very good for the course PG-DESD.
    PG-DESD course is in hyderbad is better than pune HQ as per the past feedback.It as very good placement record in hyd for PG-DESD course.Rank for PG-DESD is 1-300.
    PG-DAC as no good placement record from few years.Rank for PG-DAC is 700-1600.
    PG-DSSD course is good and many students get placed.Rank for PG-DSSD is 700-1200.

5. IACSD pune
    Rank 800-2000 (It offers only one course PG-DAC)
    In year 2012 its seats have been increase and it as 150 plus seats for dac course.
    It as very good infra structure, good faculty mainly for JAVA and best faculty for DBT.
    If you want to gain knowledge then this is the best place to land better than sunbeam pune ,but sunbeam is one step ahead during the placement.

6. C-DAC Mumbai
    Rank 800-2000 (depends on course and institute)
    It as got both negative as well as positive feedback.Before you plan to get into CDAC mumbai contact any passout students for the placement percentage.
    7.C-DAC Chennai
    There are also few seats offered by Cdac Chennai and its first come first serve.
    Hope number of seats increase in future.

As far as of my knowledge above are the best institutes where you may get opportunity for attending more than 5 companies during placements.In my next post i will give you the information about the left out seats after the counselling in various institutes ,by which you can figure out which institute is better.
  • Vikash gupta
    Vikash gupta
    Rank 1-300
    2. C-DAC Knowledge Park
    Rank 1-300
    I got very positive feedback from my friends who are in c-dac banglure main campus,since there are many companies you may get more opportunities.
    3. Sunbeam Pune
    Rank 300-500
    4. C-DAC Hyderabad
    PG-DESD course is in hyderbad is better than pune HQ as per the past feedback.It as very good placement record in hyd for PG-DESD course.Rank for PG-DESD is 1-300.
    PG-DSSD course is good and many students get placed.Rank for PG-DSSD is 700-1200.

5. IACSD pune
    In year 2012 its seats have been increase and it as 150 plus seats for dac course.
    It as very good infra structure, good faculty mainly for JAVA and best faculty for DBT.
    If you want to gain knowledge then this is the best place to land better than sunbeam pune ,but sunbeam is one step ahead during the placement.

6. C-DAC Mumbai
    It as got both negative as well as positive feedback.Before you plan to get into CDAC mumbai contact any passout students for the placement percentage.
    7.C-DAC Chennai
    There are also few seats offered by Cdac Chennai and its first come first serve.

As far as of my knowledge above are the best institutes where you may get opportunity for attending more than 5 companies during placements.In my next post i will give you the information about the left out seats after the counselling in various institutes ,by which you can figure out which institute is better.
  • Vikash gupta
    Vikash gupta
    niksquare
    Same boat with u..
    1.cdac hyderabad
    2. IACSD pune
    3. C-DAC Mumbai
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    Tarun Khatwani
    no there is no such condition whatever you fill will be accepted at any given time before or on 12 -07-16
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    abhishek sholapur
    I got rank 353 in A+B
    Can i get in CDAC Pune ?
    yess in first round..
  • Tarun khatwani
    Tarun khatwani
    guys, does any of u know about placements for DIoT course at CDAC pune
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    Tarun Khatwani
    this course is new may be first batch... but there will be good placement to this due to boom in IOT market , there are many startups in india right now in IOT
  • priya.2ky
    priya.2ky
    guys i would like to share my experience of cdac noida .. batch 2014 (fall) . i had one of the worst experience in terms of placement times.. the faculties were pretty partial (if u have influencial factors or approach) many times and did not get much opportunities for job as companies coming to noida cdac were also limited. overall i would like to advice better go for pune, banglre, hyderabad for the dac.. or the private institutes in pune too thier placements records are good. i have many friends who got placed in pune region (2015) NOT TO GO for CDAC NOIDA until unless no choices
  • SIDDHANT SHARMA
    SIDDHANT SHARMA
    Hey anyone out there from previous batches of DVLSI? Just wanted to discuss the coursework, faculty and various other things related to VLSI. If possible kindly give the e-mail id....
  • dath
    dath
    hello,
    i got 312 rank in section a, 1121 in section a+b,523 in a+b+c. im interested in desd course, please suggest me best centres in this course. also i would like to know about sunbeam campus as it was said to be atc centre, weather it is good option to choose, weather same fee structure and campus placement details. please repl me fast i have not filled my choices yet
  • Vikas_Singh11
    Vikas_Singh11
    i get 1706(A+B) in ccat-2016(aug)......anyone can tell me list order of cdac center for PG-DAC, 12 july is last date..plzzzzzz reply fast
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    Vikas_Singh11
    i get 1706(A+B) in ccat-2016(aug)......anyone can tell me list order of cdac center for PG-DAC, 12 july is last date..plzzzzzz reply fast
    which city is preff...
  • SIDDHANT SHARMA
    SIDDHANT SHARMA
    Is there no one opting for DVLSI course in CDAC?
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    SIDDHANT M. SHARMA
    Is there no one opting for DVLSI course in CDAC?
    Dvlsi is good course if u get good center , one of my friend did that long back may be 3 year he works at broadcomm as design engineer.
  • SIDDHANT SHARMA
    SIDDHANT SHARMA
    vaibhav morye
    Dvlsi is good course if u get good center , one of my friend did that long back may be 3 year he works at broadcomm as design engineer.
    Yeah I got 112th rank...there is a high probability of getting CDAC, Pune
  • alokg2309
    alokg2309
    I got 259 rank .Is gap create problems on placement ? What will be the chances for placement. I m 2012 pass out. plz help me will it beneficial for me..
  • Jyoti Rajpoot
    Jyoti Rajpoot
    I got 1625 rank in A+B ,will i get cdac Banglore.
  • Akhilesh Belore
    Akhilesh Belore
    For preparing for CCAT crazy engineer has proved to be very helpful...
    Thank You to all the admins and members....
    especially Ankita and Kaustubh Katdare...
    A+B+C =188 i am only interested in DESD..
    Preferences: 1.Acts Pune
    2.cdac hyderabad...

Today is the day of allotment
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    Good afternoon mam,i got a cdac noida for DAC,can u tell me is it right to take addmission or not.
    Plz suggest me,bcz i have only 7 days for it
  • anushree19
    anushree19
    i got TICA mumbai for PG-DAC,plz tell me about the placements...
  • alokg2309
    alokg2309
    i got cdac pune for pg-dac, but i have 4 year gap after b.tech .
    plz suggest me is it worth taking to take admission ?and what will be chances of placement after 4 year gap.?
  • aditya3994
    aditya3994
    I got desd course hyderabad with my 148 rank in A+B+C section
  • aditya3994
    aditya3994
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    Good afternoon mam,i got a cdac noida for DAC,can u tell me is it right to take addmission or not.
    Plz suggest me,bcz i have only 7 days for it
    What was your rank?
  • niksquare
    niksquare
    Getting seat in DBDA in Pune or bangalore is difficult? With 3k rank?
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    3226 in a+b.Sir can i have second chance for prefrence.
  • niksquare
    niksquare
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    3226 in a+b.Sir can i have second chance for prefrence.
    Yeah but after second round . Same preference list will used for second round . And high possibility is given to those who didn't get seat in first round
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    sir,if i take admission in noida then it is right for me .
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    RANK A+B+C=1005
    PREFERENCE= PG-DBIHI( cdac-mohali)
    ALOTTED= cdac mohali
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    what is the placement of noida and study envrionment
  • vividh
    vividh
    Hello sir,
    i have secured rank 3504 in A+B category, . I am a #CSe graduate engineer my main purpose to go for CDAC is to fetch a good job. With this in view kindly help me with following question
    What's the scope of a fresher + PG-DBDA in placement process?
    . My tentative preferred list is as follows. kindly, review.
    PGDBDA PUNE ACTS
    PGDBDA BANGALORE
    PGDAC ACTS PUNE
    PGDAC KP
    PFDAC ELECTRONIC CITY
    PGDAC SUNBEAM PUNE
    PGDAC IASCSD
    PGDAC HYDERABAD
    PGDAC VITA MUMBAI
    PGDAC SUNBEAM KARAD
    After 1st list I haven't got any of the centre ,so should I wait till the third list ? ACC to my rank is their any probability of getting any one of these centres
  • niksquare
    niksquare
    vividh
    Hello sir,
    i have secured rank 3504 in A+B category, . I am a #CSe graduate engineer my main purpose to go for CDAC is to fetch a good job. With this in view kindly help me with following question
    What's the scope of a fresher + PG-DBDA in placement process?
    . My tentative preferred list is as follows. kindly, review.
    PGDBDA PUNE ACTS
    PGDBDA BANGALORE
    PGDAC ACTS PUNE
    PGDAC KP
    PFDAC ELECTRONIC CITY
    PGDAC SUNBEAM PUNE
    PGDAC IASCSD
    PGDAC HYDERABAD
    PGDAC VITA MUMBAI
    PGDAC SUNBEAM KARAD
    After 1st list I haven't got any of the centre ,so should I wait till the third list ? ACC to my rank is their any probability of getting any one of these centres
    I got same as ur rank but plus 100 and also some preference list so we r in same boat
  • shubham3252
    shubham3252
    I got sunbeam pune for PGDCM .Is it good for placement...My rank is 2831 in A+B.Can i get IACSD pune for DAC after 2nd counsling
  • vividh
    vividh
    niksquare
    I got same as ur rank but plus 100 and also some preference list so we r in same boat
    Their is no response regarding my question by admistrator
  • dath
    dath
    aditya3994
    What was your rank?
    Hello aditya3994 I'm dath. I too got desd at Hyderabad campus. I would like to speak to you. If you are also interested please reply me
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    Admin sir,please tell me something about noida center for dac course
  • AKhil Sahu
    AKhil Sahu
    I am allotted cdac bangalore KP for PG DAC.Should I lock the seat as my academics are not so impressive?
    My
    highschool = 76%
    intermediate= 56%
    B.tech (CSE )=55%
    Will it be worth?
  • Nippun kumar
    Nippun kumar
    Did anyone get cdac- banglore in the first counselling cdac 2016 AUG batch held on 14 july please contact, my email id is #-Link-Snipped-#, I also want to know that my rank is 737 if i have the chance to get cdac acts pune.
  • Nippun kumar
    Nippun kumar
    AKhil Sahu
    I am allotted cdac bangalore KP for PG DAC.Should I lock the seat as my academics are not so impressive?
    My
    highschool = 76%
    intermediate= 56%
    B.tech (CSE )=55%
    Will it be worth?

I also get bangalore KP for PG DAC contact me my email id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    i got YCP charchget mumbai my 3rd pref. A+ B 3987
  • ASK597370
    ASK597370
    Hi my rank is above 5k can i have any chance to get any centre in mumbai
  • Anurag Aggarwal
    Anurag Aggarwal
    hello everyne my preffered choices were
    ACTS pune- DAC
    Sunbeam pune -DAC
    CDAC bangalore - DAC
    CDAC Pune - DMC
    My rank was 1800 (A+B)
    I GOT DMC pune
    can anyone suggest me that if i will get updated to any of my above choices after second counselling?
  • Anurag Aggarwal
    Anurag Aggarwal
    Hello Ankita
    i got C-CAT rank and my preffered choices were
    ACTS pune- DAC
    Sunbeam pune -DAC
    CDAC bangalore - DAC
    CDAC Pune - DMC
    My rank was 1800 (A+B)
    I GOT DMC pune
    can anyone suggest me that if i will get updated to any of my above choices after second counselling?
    I am confused before submitting the fees .
    what if i get upgraded to any of the above course?
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    ASK597370
    Hi my rank is above 5k can i have any chance to get any centre in mumbai
    ycp or met or tica mumbai
  • ASK597370
    ASK597370
    vaibhav morye
    ycp or met or tica mumbai
    Thank-you vaibhav
    I hope is me se koi a jaye
  • prateek jadhav
    prateek jadhav
    Hello sir,
    My Rank is 4076(A+B) in 2016 CCAT.
  • Balram GV
    Balram GV
    dath
    Hello aditya3994 I'm dath. I too got desd at Hyderabad campus. I would like to speak to you. If you are also interested please reply me
    What is ur rank in A+B+C , Can u reach me hear #-Link-Snipped-# , i want to understand what is the last rank for DESD HYD , my friend rank was 834 in A+B+C . But no luck didn't get DESD-HYD
  • Lovegod420@
    Lovegod420@
    Hello!!
    Its Akshay kumar singh
    My Rank was 1241
    Choices were
    -ACTS pune hq
    -Banglore kp
    -sunbeam pune
    -banglore ecity
    All were for PG-DAC

Well in first round I got Banglore ecity...
    In second round I got Banglore KP

Hope...it helped you guys...
  • vaibhav Morye
    vaibhav Morye
    prateek jadhav
    Hello sir,
    My Rank is 4076(A+B) in 2016 CCAT.
    try for mumbai center
    ycp
    met
    tica
    vita
    kharghar cdac

you will get from first 3 center
  • alokg2309
    alokg2309
    i got cdac pune for pg-dac, but i have 4 year gap after b.tech .but also have 1 year exp. in software development.
    plz suggest me is it worth taking to take admission ?and what will be chances of placement?
    it will be really very grateful.....
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    Any one facing any problem while filling neft details in the login because i am getting same error every time that " invalid entry please login again".
  • Abhishek Tripathi
    Abhishek Tripathi
    saurabh1992
    Any one facing any problem while filling neft details in the login because i am getting same error every time that " invalid entry please login again".
    I had also faced same problem and now i am getting that fee has not been received at cdac.
  • Lovegod420@
    Lovegod420@
    I think...because of strike of several banks including State bank of Mysore(According to my NEFT banking details) the process is jammed. Contact the bank as well as the center you have been provided.
    Abhishek Tripathi
    I had also faced same problem and now i am getting that fee has not been received at cdac.
  • Akshay@1994@Singh
    Akshay@1994@Singh
    Please tell me the NEFT procedure for 2nd installment..

What should i do after transferring...should i wait for confirmation...by phone call...then enter the banking details in website...or just wright it after sending money??
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    Akshay@1994@Singh
    Please tell me the NEFT procedure for 2nd installment..

What should i do after transferring...should i wait for confirmation...by phone call...then enter the banking details in website...or just wright it after sending money??
    I got the conformation message from the bank that the money has been successfully credit to the beneficiary account but when i fill the details in the login it shows " invalid entry please login again". dont know what is the problem .
  • Ayushletsrock
    Ayushletsrock
    Anyine who got know it plz rply
  • Ayushletsrock
    Ayushletsrock
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    sir,if i take admission in noida then it is right for me .
    Do not waste ur time n money...byvtaking c dac noida
  • Akshay@1994@Singh
    Akshay@1994@Singh
    H
    saurabh1992
    I got the conformation message from the bank that the money has been successfully credit to the beneficiary account but when i fill the details in the login it shows " invalid entry please login again". dont know what is the problem .
    Have you confirmed from your center??
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    can anybody tell me about cdac hyderabad in dac course?
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    hey akshay bro,finally i got a cdac hyderabad i dac course.is it helpful?
  • subhasiny s
    subhasiny s
    Hello,anyone know about the placement and course status of PG-DBIHI at CDAC mohali
  • subhasiny s
    subhasiny s
    Hello do anyone know about the placement scenario and course level of PG-DBIHI at CDAC,Mohali?i got seat there
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    subhasiny s
    Hello do anyone know about the placement scenario and course level of PG-DBIHI at CDAC,Mohali?i got seat there
    Hey i also got PG-DBIHI at cdac mohali..the placement for cdac mohali and cdac noida take place at noida campus but no idea about placement.
  • Akshay@1994@Singh
    Akshay@1994@Singh
    Done NEFT ...taken out the UTR no....filled the appropriate fields...

Updated successfuly...now waiting for CDAC confirmation msg
  • Akshay@1994@Singh
    Akshay@1994@Singh
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    Dude...in Hyderabad teachers are good...studies are good...but placement is average...or in other words...there comes the companies...with normal packages...and..takes..4-5 students only...you should try your best to get placed before 1st or 2nd week....
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    I am getting error every time i fill the neft details....
    Akshay@1994@Singh
    Done NEFT ...taken out the UTR no....filled the appropriate fields...

Updated successfuly...now waiting for CDAC confirmation msg
    i am getting a error evertime i fill the details in the neft... Invalid entry please login again
    Can you explain how to do it properly...
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    saurabh1992
    I am getting error every time i fill the neft details....
    i am getting a error evertime i fill the details in the neft... Invalid entry please login again
    Can you explain how to do it properly...
    contact with your respective cdac institute.
  • Akshay@1994@Singh
    Akshay@1994@Singh
    Rupees= 80500
    Date=date of your NEFT SUBMISSION

Name= Name of the person from whose account the NEFT is done(Actual name used in Bank)

Bank name= In full form(ex State Bank Of India)

Utr no.= provided by your bank officer...(may be this is the one thing that is not matching or having some mistake...after contacting CDAC...again take a look in the bank for the same)

Branch name= as it is named..if there are two three banks then...wright the correct one...the actual name given to that branch

Ex- Main branch Agra

Try different devices...some time there happens problem in New Android mobiles to finally load the page after transaction...use a computer instead...try different browser...may be that would help..

If everything goes wrong...CALL your center and ask them to manage...your problem...

For more clearing on utr no.
    My one is
    SBINxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name of bank followed by 12 numbers...
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    Akshay@1994@Singh
    Rupees= 80500
    Date=date of your NEFT SUBMISSION

Name= Name of the person from whose account the NEFT is done(Actual name used in Bank)

Bank name= In full form(ex State Bank Of India)

Utr no.= provided by your bank officer...(may be this is the one thing that is not matching or having some mistake...after contacting CDAC...again take a look in the bank for the same)

Branch name= as it is named..if there are two three banks then...wright the correct one...the actual name given to that branch

Ex- Main branch Agra

Try different devices...some time there happens problem in New Android mobiles to finally load the page after transaction...use a computer instead...try different browser...may be that would help..

If everything goes wrong...CALL your center and ask them to manage...your problem...

For more clearing on utr no.
    My one is
    SBINxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name of bank followed by 12 numbers...
    Finally submitted the neft....the problem was in bank name Writing the full name of the bank was giving error instead i wrote SBI and info got submitted.
  • Akshay@1994@Singh
    Akshay@1994@Singh
    Con
    saurabh1992
    Finally submitted the neft....the problem was in bank name Writing the full name of the bank was giving error instead i wrote SBI and info got submitted.
    Congractulation
  • Balram GV
    Balram GV
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    What is ur rank ?
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    Balram GV
    What is ur rank ?
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    Did anybody got confirmation from CDAC about 2nd neft fee submission in login?
  • Chetan1920
    Chetan1920
    Hey frnds i got 2259 rank in A+B Can i get VITA mumbai?
  • Chetan1920
    Chetan1920
    I got rank of 2259 in A+B section. Can i get VITA Mumbai for DAC?
    Plz Suggest me Prefference from
    CDAC Pune
    VITA Mumbai
    IACSD Pune
    Sunbeam Pune
    CDAC Kharghar
  • sudh555
    sudh555
    ank based on performance in Section A (Category I)15
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B (Category II) 207
    Which is the best centre that i can opt for dac course.
  • ASK597370
    ASK597370
    Rank based on performance in A+B(category 2) 4131. which is the best center that i can get for PGDAC in mumbai.plz suggest.
  • Snehal Adgale
    Snehal Adgale
    Sir ,my rank for A+B is 2018.I want to do PGDAC in pune .so plz tell me which are the best institues for PGDAC in pune only.
  • Dishi Pratap
    Dishi Pratap
    Hello, my rank of A+B section is 969, what should be my preference for the best faculty as well as best placement? Can I get Sunbeam, pune?
  • Wasique
    Wasique
    my rank is 678 (A+B). i want to takke addmission in mumbai
    which centre is best?
  • swapnilsonar07
    swapnilsonar07
    My ccat rank is a+b 673. Which CDAC center will i gate?
    I have 2 years drop and i am 2015 passout in E&TC. my aggregate is 54% .
    Will i gate the placement ?
    Which institute will be better for my profile?
    Are there students who have same profile like me and they got placed?
    Please reply me...
  • Chetan1920
    Chetan1920
    I got rank of 2259 in A+B section. I have not been allocated any seat after first round. Can i get allocated in 2nd round? My preference is
    1. VITA Mumbai
    2. CDAC Kharghar
    3. IACSD Pune
  • ASK597370
    ASK597370
    ASK597370
    Rank based on performance in A+B(category 2) 4131. which is the best center that i can get for PGDAC in mumbai.plz suggest.
    i got Cdac juhu
  • tejas20
    tejas20
    Chetan1920
    I got rank of 2259 in A+B section. I have not been allocated any seat after first round. Can i get allocated in 2nd round? My preference is
    1. VITA Mumbai
    2. CDAC Kharghar
    3. IACSD Pune
    chetan my rank is 2454 ,i also not allotted any seat,my preferences are
    iacsd
    vita
    sunbeam karad
  • Chetan1920
    Chetan1920
    tejas20
    chetan my rank is 2454 ,i also not allotted any seat,my preferences are
    iacsd
    vita
    sunbeam karad
    Lets wait for 2nd round & hope for best
  • Chetan73
    Chetan73
    priya.2ky
    guys i would like to share my experience of cdac noida .. batch 2014 (fall) . i had one of the worst experience in terms of placement times.. the faculties were pretty partial (if u have influencial factors or approach) many times and did not get much opportunities for job as companies coming to noida cdac were also limited. overall i would like to advice better go for pune, banglre, hyderabad for the dac.. or the private institutes in pune too thier placements records are good. i have many friends who got placed in pune region (2015) NOT TO GO for CDAC NOIDA until unless no choices
    For which branch you had opted for cdac in noida
  • sharmamohitkr700
    sharmamohitkr700
    I have section (A) Rank 2627
    and section (A+B) Rank 290
    Can i get PGBDA in cdac bangalore and also suggest the filling procedure
  • grv7829
    grv7829
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wishing all our CDAC aspirants all the best for the next steps. Please provide all the appropriate details about your CDAC result like C-CAT rank, center preference and updates on seat allotment. Let's help each other to get the best!

I want to know where i can ask the question in your site. I can't find any link for it
  • grv7829
    grv7829
    I get 1381 rank in cdac A+B. Can I get addminssion in CDAC Noida or Delhi.
  • Sanyam Jain
    Sanyam Jain
    hello mam,
    My C-DAC rank for August 2017 batch is 2021 in(A+B) which college I can get for DAC course?
  • Sujitmane
    Sujitmane
    I have gotten 6248 rank will i get admission and where??
  • Tech_Gik152
    Tech_Gik152
    I got 4383 rank (A+B) in CDAC AUG-17 batch, which best institute i can get at this rank for DAC . Plz Reply!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Would welcome if people could contribute to this discussion as well. I think it's one of the most important discussions every CDAC aspirant needs to have: CDAC Placement Reviews & Honest Opinions
  • tikku singh
    tikku singh
    Hi folks,
    I got 2789 rank, suggest a prefrence list for me.
    city-
    Pune
    Bangalore
    Mumbai

course-dac
    also i am 2015 passout, does it willl effect my placement chances?
  • maxdatwell1
    maxdatwell1
    Surbhi Chouhan
    Hello sir,
    i have secured rank 3777 in A+B category, 3501 in A category. I am a #fresher IT engineer,#univ topper,#jobless. The purpose to go for CDAC is to fetch a good job. With this in view kindly help me with following questions.

1. What should be my center preferences for PG-DAC?
    2. What's the scope of a fresher + PG-DBDA in placement process?
    3. I've heard not very positive reviews of cdac hyderabad for PGDAC placements...how true is that?
    4. My tentative preferred list is as follows. kindly, review.
    PGDAC-ACT, pune
    PGDAC- sunbeam, pune
    PGDAC- cdac, hyderabad
    PGDAC- IACSD, pune
    PGDBDA- ACT, pune
    U got any info on what u might be able to get surbhi , i am in the similar situation and i think it would not be possible get the above listed cdac institutes with that rank.
  • Shiv235@
    Shiv235@
    My rank for A+B is 4264 can get admission in pune for DBDA??
  • Aditya S. Tomar
    Aditya S. Tomar
    I'm looking for CDAC centres in pune and mumbai... My C-CAT 2017 ranks are: section a=3683 and a+b=3949.
    Here is my preference list :
    cdac pune
    sunbeam gultekdi
    iacsd pune
    iet pune
    know it pune
    infoway pune
    cdac khargar mumbai
    VITA juhu mumbai
    do i need to make some changes... or is there any better centre that i missed on... plz suggest. THANK YOU 😀
  • Rajan Sonvane
    Rajan Sonvane
    grv7829
    I get 1381 rank in cdac A+B. Can I get addminssion in CDAC Noida or Delhi.
    obviously...dnt worry
  • Itzz_Gaur@
    Itzz_Gaur@
    mine is 24
    tikku singh
    Hi folks,
    city-
    Pune
    Bangalore
    Mumbai

course-dac
    67 which college i can get...2015 pass out.. for DAC only
  • Shivali z
    Shivali z
    I got 5364 rank in section A and 3796 rank in section A+B
    My peference is
    Cdac pune
    Sunbeam pune
    Sunbeam karad
    Iacsd pune
    Kharghar mumbai
    Vita mumbai
    Knowledge park Bangaluru
    Bangaluru e-city
    Cdac hyderabad
    can i get any institute from above in second seat allocation round?
  • Vishal Potghan
    Vishal Potghan
    Ankita Katdare
    On July 7th, CDAC declares the C-CAT ranks and begins 1st counselling round for online selection of courses and centers. Dedicating this thread for discussion about.
    • C-CAT Ranks
    • Cut off + Which Center
    • Seat allotments
    • Counselling rounds
    • Which center for which rank etc.
  • tikku singh
    tikku singh
    Hi folks,
    I got 2789 rank.
    course-dac
    list-
    acts pune
    sunbeam pune
    bangalore kp
    bangalore e city
    cdac hyd
    icaets akurdi
    knowit pune

centre allocated- cdac hyd

can i get sunbeam or kp in 2nd round or i confirm my seat in hyd.

please reply asap
  • grv7829
    grv7829
    i got the CDAC Bangaluru e-city for PG-DAC. How is it in terms of placement and study. and what is the hostel fee?
  • Itzz_Gaur@
    Itzz_Gaur@
    tikku singh
    Hi folks,
    city-
    Pune
    Bangalore
    Mumbai

course-dac
    mine is 2467 in A+B...for DAC ? 2015 passout
    Chetan1920
    Lets wait for 2nd round & hope for best
    tikku singh
    Hi folks,
    I got 2789 rank.
    course-dac
    list-
    acts pune
    sunbeam pune
    bangalore kp
    bangalore e city
    cdac hyd
    icaets akurdi
    knowit pune

centre allocated- cdac hyd

can i get sunbeam or kp in 2nd round or i confirm my seat in hyd.

please reply asap
    i too get the same institute in DAC...
    2467 a+b.
    is there chances of getting iacsd akurdi or sunbeam karad..
  • Itzz_Gaur@
    Itzz_Gaur@
    2467 a+b
    center allocated : CDAC hyderabad. DAC
    pref.
    cdac pune
    sunbeam pune
    IACSD akurdi
    sunbeam karad
    kp bangalore
    cdac hyderabad (allocated)
    bangalore e-city.

can i get IACSD akurdi or sunbeam in the 2nd round ?
  • Rajan Sonvane
    Rajan Sonvane
    Itzz_Gaur@
    2467 a+b
    center allocated : CDAC hyderabad. DAC
    pref.
    cdac pune
    sunbeam pune
    IACSD akurdi
    sunbeam karad
    kp bangalore
    cdac hyderabad (allocated)
    bangalore e-city.

can i get IACSD akurdi or sunbeam in the 2nd round ?
    how is sunbeam karad....????i got that in 1st round
  • Itzz_Gaur@
    Itzz_Gaur@
    Rajan Sonvane
    how is sunbeam karad....????i got that in 1st round
    it has a gud set of faculty for DAC.... specially Java.
    what was your rank anyways and pref
  • Rajan Sonvane
    Rajan Sonvane
    Itzz_Gaur@
    it has a gud set of faculty for DAC.... specially Java.
    what was your rank anyways and pref
    cdac pune
    sunbeam gultekdi
    iacsd
    karad
  • Itzz_Gaur@
    Itzz_Gaur@
    Shivali z
    I got 5364 rank in section A and 3796 rank in section A+B
    My peference is
    Cdac pune
    Sunbeam pune
    Sunbeam karad
    Iacsd pune
    Kharghar mumbai
    Vita mumbai
    Knowledge park Bangaluru
    Bangaluru e-city
    Cdac hyderabad
    can i get any institute from above in second seat allocation round?
    chances are very slim but at the end of the day YOU NVR LOOSE EVERYTHING..
    Rajan Sonvane
    cdac pune
    sunbeam gultekdi
    iacsd
    karad
    you r gud to go buddy if u truly wants to study well and was looking for gud institute.
  • abhinay bupalam
    abhinay bupalam
    i got 1444 rank in section c and i got seat in noida in pg in vlsi i want to now it is good or not ?
  • RIKESH GUPTA
    RIKESH GUPTA
    Pg dac in know it pune or Pg Dmc in Sunbeam pune.. Which option is better..??
  • Jshivakumar
    Jshivakumar
    cdac-vikash
    Rank 1-300
    2. C-DAC Knowledge Park
    Rank 1-300
    3. Sunbeam Pune
    Rank 300-500
    4. C-DAC Hyderabad

5. IACSD pune

6. C-DAC Mumbai
    7.C-DAC Chennai

I wrote the exam and secured a rank of 40 in the section A+B+C and I want to pursue DESD being the first priority and IoT being the second priority. Which city would you suggest would be the best?
  • Shivam Gulhane
    Shivam Gulhane
    I got 2434 rank in c dac exam which college I get
  • Ritika Sharma
    Ritika Sharma
    Tarun Khatwani
    if you get to know about the placements. please do tell me. i need to decide between my job and cdac. the job doesn't provide a good lpa but i need to know what is right for me.
  • Yash Lakha
    Yash Lakha

hey there fellas ..

So on 1st of july 2018 there is ccat exam and I am intrested in DITISS course

How much rank should I get to get admission in CDAC PUNE ACTS for DITISS course.

Although my first priority in pune acts...

but banglore is 2nd option.

• roshan mahajan
    roshan mahajan

Hi , my rank in ccat 2018 is 3918 in A+B category in which institute my admission will be possible for pgdac

• Aditya Pukale
    Aditya Pukale

i got 6609 A+B and interested in ditiss, dac or any course any suggestion??

• Aakash Kulshreshtha
    Aakash Kulshreshtha

I have got 112 rank in A+B and 41 rank in A. I have experience of about 1.5 years in Infosys limited in the field of Data Warehousing (specialized training of Business Intelligence from Infosys Mysore campus). i am planning to opt for Big Data Analytics, as it is related to Data Warehousing and it might be easier for me to understand and relate to the concepts. In terms of institutes, I am planning to select CDAC ACTS Pune, then Sunbeam Pune.

please suggest me if this is the right approach. Also, is DAC better or DBDA? what order should I choose after DBDA?Also, what order should i choose for institutes after Pune?

should i place any other course before DBDA?

should i place any other institute before ACTS  Pune?

should I choose CDAC Hyderabad before ACTS Pune?

should I choose CDAC Mumbai before ACTS Pune?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - I think you'll get quicker responses if you join the official CDAC Aspirants group: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In general what criteria's do big MNC's have for CDAC students and what criteria's do smaller companies have. The general idea is that you need to have higher than 60%...
what are the avilable internship programs for e&tc engineering students?
In a basket there r 5 rs coins, 2 rs coins, 0.25 rs coins and altogether these are 100 coins and their sum is also 100.how many 5 rs ,...
As the day advances, the sun goes down giving a direct hint towards the upcoming future full of gadgets, instruments, alternative light sources and a generation “z” attitude that hardly...
I got 1090 rank in section A and 2000 rank in sec B of ccat 2016?? Tell me best institutes in from Pune for cdac..top rank wise so it will...