CDAC - 2015 : Banglore E-City Discussion

Hello everyone, Congratulations to all who got admission for CDAC - 2015 August Batch.
Afrer seeing a lot of queries about several centers and confusion about their Teaching and Placement scenario, I have decided to start a New Thread, especially dedicated to Students who have got CDAC Banglore E-City (Electronic City) after finishing First Round of Counseling.

Here is the Google Drive link of Banglore E-City Placements Records -
(Got it from a senior there - Open while U logged in Gmail )

#-Link-Snipped-#

I have also attached the Zipped File of Placement Record.

Post your queries as well as your Experience related to CDAC Banglore E-City Teaching and Placements. It will help a lot of students going to take admission in upcoming batches.

Thank you !!

P.S. : Admin/Mods please make necessary edits if found something wrong. Thank you !

Replies

• priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    is there any placement record of the centre...i didnt find any
  • varna
    varna
    Hi, I want to know more about DITISS course faculty. what is the standards and quality of their teaching? Are they good?

How well they handle the course?
  • Preity Sharma
    Preity Sharma
    As far we know.. The placements are centralized in Banglore, just like Pune.
    Advantage is: There is around 200+ IT Companies in E-City itself, I know they all not recruit from CDAC but we can easily guess the Off-Campus opportunities
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    varna
    Hi, I want to know more about DITISS course faculty. what is the standards and quality of their teaching? Are they good?

sorry but i'm unaware about the placement and faculty thing....DITIss course is great but i dont know if its that much good here at ec
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    Preity Sharma
    Advantage is: There is around 200+ IT Companies in E-City itself, I know they all not recruit from CDAC but we can easily guess the Off-Campus opportunities
    oo yeah
  • varna
    varna
    priyank bhardwaj
    sorry but i'm unaware about the placement and faculty thing....DITIss course is great but i dont know if its that much good here at ec
    Yeah it's a great course. I didn't get Acts Pune as my rank was low so I have to go with my second option. Teaching quality is all I am concerned about.
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    varna
    Yeah it's a great course. I didn't get Acts Pune as my rank was low so I have to go with my second option. Teaching quality is all I am concerned about.
    Concentrate on your studies for 6 months = 180 days only ! And I am sure u will have at-least 5 job offers to choose from after January 2016.

Good Luck !!
  • varna
    varna
    An Kit
    Concentrate on your studies for 6 months = 180 days only ! And I am sure u will have at-least 5 job offers to choose from after January 2016.

Good Luck !!
    Thank you for the good words. Good luck to you too.
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    Please go through the very First Post of this Thread ! I have edited and uploaded the direct link to Placement records of the E-City Banglore. U might find it useful.

Thank you !
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    An Kit
    Please go through the very First Post of this Thread ! I have edited and uploaded the direct link to Placement records of the E-City Banglore. U might find it useful.

Thank you !
    ooops sorry ...i didnt see that one coming.
    thanks a lot buddy!!๐Ÿ˜
  • Preity Sharma
    Preity Sharma
    Thanks a lot ! #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    IMPORTANT : Travel to Banglore E-City : (Fares Comparison)

From New Delhi :
    Via ~ Flight : Air-Asia
    - Starting From Rs. 3799 - in 3-5 Hrs
    Via ~ Railway :
    There are around 5 Trains from New Delhi Railway Station
    Fares Starting From - Rs. 800- Rs.6000 in 30-40 Hrs.
    Sleeper : Rs. 800
    3AC : Rs. 2100 (Rs. 2900 - Rajdhani Express)
    2AC: Rs. 3200 (Rs. 3900 - Rajdhani Express)
    1AC : (
    I dont think there is any need to go in 1AC Coach ๐Ÿ˜› )

Feel Free to ask ! Sharing is Caring ๐Ÿ˜€

• priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    An Kit
    1AC : (I dont think there is any need to go in 1AC Coach ๐Ÿ˜› )
    true that man!!๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Looks good. I'm wondering if we can create a resource to upload it on CrazyEngineers 'Downloads' section.
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Looks good. I'm wondering if we can create a resource to upload it on CrazyEngineers 'Downloads' section.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Uploaded the Zipped Package in Very First Post.

Thank you for suggestion sir.
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    do post here if there is any information about hostel facilities(viz-rent and condition)
  • Ravi_B
    Ravi_B
    An Kit
    I dont think there is any need to go in 1AC Coach ๐Ÿ˜›
    u r right!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ravi_B
    Ravi_B
    An Kit
    Hello everyone, Congratulations to all who got admission for CDAC - 2015 August Batch.
    Afrer seeing a lot of queries about several centers and confusion about their Teaching and Placement scenario, I have decided to start a New Thread, especially dedicated to Students who have got CDAC Banglore E-City (Electronic City) after finishing First Round of Counseling.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Post your queries as well as your Experience related to CDAC Banglore E-City Teaching and Placements. It will help a lot of students going to take admission in upcoming batches.

Thank you !!

P.S. : Admin/Mods please make necessary edits if found something wrong. Thank you !
    This post boosted my confidence levels. Thank u!
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    Ravi_B
    This post boosted my confidence levels. #-Link-Snipped-#, Thank u!
    Your Welcome Bro ! Keep it up ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    IMPORTANT: Information about registration in E-City Bangalore :

At the time of registration, candidates need to show their photo identity cards for identification, submit three passport-size colour photographs and photocopies of qualifying degree certificate or provisional/passing certificate from the university. The original certificates should be presented for verification at the time of registration. Candidates need to fill up and submit course registration forms at the time of registration at the admitting training center.

Candidates who do not have their qualifying degree certificate (including candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and awaiting results) will be given provisional admission on submitting (at the admitting center) the proof that they have already taken all the examinations for their qualifying degree at the time of registration. These students will have to submit (at the admitted center) the proof of having passed the qualifying degree with the required minimum marks.
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    UPDATE : Got A Picture of Notice Board, showing list of companies coming for Placements in CDAC Banglore KP and EC

Source : Internet

10906525_10206007882574804_4118935317562969867_n
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    An Kit
    UPDATE : Got A Picture of Notice Board, showing list of companies coming for Placements in CDAC Banglore KP and EC

Source : Internet

10906525_10206007882574804_4118935317562969867_n
    [โ€‹IMG]
    great....
    the second image is a broken one i think
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    C-DACs - Advanced Computing Training School
    Address : No. 68, 4th Cross, Electronic City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Opp.BSNL Telephone Exchange Bengaluru
    Karnataka 560100
    Telephone : +91-80-28523300
    Contact Person : Ms Reshma (Admission), Mr Mohamed Ashfaqu(Hostel)
    Fax : +91-80-28522590
    e-Mail : #-Link-Snipped-#(Admission), #-Link-Snipped-#(Hostel)
    Courses : PG-DAC, PG-DITISS
  • sourabh rastogi
    sourabh rastogi
    "priyank bhardwaj, post: 347991, member: 206638"]
    Address : No. 68, 4th Cross, Electronic City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Opp.BSNL Telephone Exchange Bengaluru
    Karnataka 560100

nobody answers on this no. how can i register to opt hostile facility. m also send mail regarding the issue bt nt get any rply yet...
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    sourabh rastogi
    "priyank bhardwaj, post: 347991, member: 206638"]
    Karnataka 560100

nobody answers on this no. how can i register to opt hostile facility. m also send mail regarding the issue bt nt get any rply yet...
    when did you try on this number
  • sourabh rastogi
    sourabh rastogi
    today morning
  • sourabh rastogi
    sourabh rastogi
    "priyank bhardwaj, post: 348024, member: 206638"]when did you try on this number

today morning
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    sourabh rastogi
    "priyank bhardwaj, post: 348024, member: 206638"]when did you try on this number

today morning
    okk..give it a try this monday....it might work...if it does not then call acts pune and tell them about this issue...
  • sourabh rastogi
    sourabh rastogi
    priyank bhardwaj
    okk..give it a try this monday....it might work...if it does not then call acts pune and tell them about this issue...
    okzz priyank i'll try on monday....
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    sourabh rastogi
    okzz priyank i'll try on monday....
    Have u called them?
    If Yes - What they said about your query?
    If No - I will update the thread today after getting any reply.

Thank you !
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    priyank bhardwaj
    damn my rank is 1254 and i was hoping for sunbeam pune ..placed it below e-city and screwed my chances....
    btw brother sunbeam pune is in high demand and it seems quite impossible at this point
    good luck anyways
    #-Link-Snipped-# Bro, Everything happens for a reason ! and you should really be thankful to your Sixths Sense and Undoubtedly God !!
    During Counseling, Most of the people around your rank was in dilemma especially for/between E-City, Banglore and Sunbeam Karad.

Karad is a franchise of Sunbeam Pune, Faculties are almost same.
    Yeah.. The Placements are Common in pune and hence, chances of getting placed are higher.
    But Wait...
    1. Total number of strength in PG-DAC Course (in Pune) -
      1000 Student : Including All centers of Pune.
      (Total 1300 : Including Mumbai and Nearby centers as placements are Common)
      Conclusion: You have to Compete with strength of 1000 (almost).
    2. Pune City to Karad -
      Distance - 165 KMs. ( Takes 4 Hrs to Reach From Pune to Karad)
      Conclusion: To participate in each placement activity, U have to come Pune City, in short, Get prepared before 6 hrs to Participate.(Wake up , get meals etc)

Note: I have heard the management of Sunbeam Conduct their own placement drive for the recruitment of the students who havent got any chance to get placed in any company, It may be true.
    Now come to E-City - Banglore
    1. Welcome to India's Biggest IT HUB, Banglore.
    2. More Than 220 IT Companies located in Electronic City, For which u can apply Off-Campus after completing PG-DAC,
    3. Placement drive is with ACTS Banglore, Knowledge Park,
      Strength to compete for (100+120) = 220,
      (Yes Dude, Chances are even higher)
    So Bro, I hope..this post surely help you building your level of confidence for your further training.
    Dont Biased with any particular center, they all are either Good or Best, thats it.
    Prepare yourself for the Opportunities, before they knock your door and hug them with a sweet confident smile on your face.

Good Luck to Everyone !

Credits: CrazyEngineers, Google, Quora and few other blogs and forums.
    Disclaimer: Above information is collected from various sources, so dont blame me or use offensive words if you found something wrong,
    Tto err is human - Wiktionary !!
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    An Kit
    #-Link-Snipped-# Bro, Everything happens for a reason ! and you should really be thankful to your Sixths Sense and Undoubtedly God !!
    During Counseling, Most of the people around your rank was in dilemma especially for/between E-City, Banglore and Sunbeam Karad.

Karad is a franchise of Sunbeam Pune, Faculties are almost same.
    Yeah.. The Placements are Common in pune and hence, chances of getting placed are higher.
    But Wait...
    1. Total number of strength in PG-DAC Course (in Pune) -
      1000 Student : Including All centers of Pune.
      (Total 1300 : Including Mumbai and Nearby centers as placements are Common)
      Conclusion: You have to Compete with strength of 1000 (almost).
    2. Pune City to Karad -
      Distance - 165 KMs. ( Takes 4 Hrs to Reach From Pune to Karad)
      Conclusion: To participate in each placement activity, U have to come Pune City, in short, Get prepared before 6 hrs to Participate.(Wake up , get meals etc)

Note: I have heard the management of Sunbeam Conduct their own placement drive for the recruitment of the students who havent got any chance to get placed in any company, It may be true.
    Now come to E-City - Banglore
    1. Welcome to India's Biggest IT HUB, Banglore.
    2. More Than 220 IT Companies located in Electronic City, For which u can apply Off-Campus after completing PG-DAC,
    3. Placement drive is with ACTS Banglore, Knowledge Park,
      Strength to compete for (100+120) = 220,
      (Yes Dude, Chances are even higher)
    So Bro, I hope..this post surely help you building your level of confidence for your further training.
    Dont Biased with any particular center, they all are either Good or Best, thats it.
    Prepare yourself for the Opportunities, before they knock your door and hug them with a sweet confident smile on your face.

Good Luck to Everyone !

Credits: CrazyEngineers, Google, Quora and few other blogs and forums.
    Disclaimer: Above information is collected from various sources, so dont blame me or use offensive words if you found something wrong,
    Tto err is human - Wiktionary !!
    nice post buddy...thanks a lot...(and ya you're coreect on the note portion of sunbeam karad)
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    An Kit
    Have u called them?
    If Yes - What they said about your query?
    If No - I will update the thread today after getting any reply.

Thank you !
    they never pick up the call ...but i got a reply from mr.mohammad through mail..
    here it goes..

Dear Student.

The Hostel is twin sharing basis and will be allotted on first come first serve basis,

You have to send the Hostel request by email to #-Link-Snipped-# with your details
    Name,CAT form No and your Place.

Request will be taken after the announcement of Final list and payment of first Installment.

The Hostel fees will be Rs 6000/- (Food and Accommodation) for six months it is Rs 36000/-

One month Refundable deposit Rs 6000/- will be collected.

The total Hostel Fees will be Rs 42000/- (36000 + 6000) should be paid onetime.

Regards
    Mohammed
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    i think we have to submit the requests after the second counseling itself.....
    and if they are charging that much then the hostel better be worth it
  • sonia sharma
    sonia sharma
    Dose banglore e-city has the same faculty as kp ?
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    sonia sharma
    Dose banglore e-city has the same faculty as kp ?
    that's not true i guess
  • sonia sharma
    sonia sharma
    do u hav any idea about the faculty there..as cdac is all about learning and improving our tech skills
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    sonia sharma
    do u hav any idea about the faculty there..as cdac is all about learning and improving our tech skills
    i'm not sure but if its among the top centres then ya i hope faculty or trainers should be fine
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    #-Link-Snipped-# Faculties are not same. But it doesn't matter at all. All centers have Great faculties and facilities as well. like 24 hrs Lab Access etc.
    Keep in Mind - All Centers are either Good or Best ! None is bad ๐Ÿ˜€

Best of luck !
  • sonia sharma
    sonia sharma
    An Kit
    #-Link-Snipped-# Faculties are not same. But it doesn't matter at all. All centers have Great faculties and facilities as well. like 24 hrs Lab Access etc.
    Keep in Mind - All Centers are either Good or Best ! None is bad ๐Ÿ˜€

Best of luck !
    yup and everyone wants the best..๐Ÿ˜€
    same 2 u

and 1 more thing is it necessary to hav an axis bank a/c for online payment..
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    No Its Not Necessary ! ๐Ÿ˜€ You can pay with any bank Debit Card having VISA or Master Card logo on it.
  • sonia sharma
    sonia sharma
    An Kit
    No Its Not Necessary ! ๐Ÿ˜€ You can pay with any bank Debit Card having VISA or Master Card logo on it.
    kk
    thanks ankit
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    Do it fast to secure your seat !
  • sonia sharma
    sonia sharma
    An Kit
    Do it fast to secure your seat !
    done
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    Official FaceBook Group for E-City Banglore - Please join and part in discussions
    - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    Sun
  • Abhash dhyani
    Abhash dhyani
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# is there any information about hostel facility
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hi Abhash, u need to email hostel warden #-Link-Snipped-# for the hostel facility after final allocation. It will be on first come first serve basis
  • Abhash dhyani
    Abhash dhyani
    An Kit
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hi Abhash, u need to email hostel warden #-Link-Snipped-# for the hostel facility after final allocation. It will be on first come first serve basis
    thanks a lot #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    Your Welcome Buddy ๐Ÿ‘ Lets meet in banglore
  • Abhash dhyani
    Abhash dhyani
    An Kit
    Your Welcome Buddy ๐Ÿ‘ Lets meet in banglore
    sure brother c u soon ๐Ÿ˜€ me and my frnd #-Link-Snipped-# will be dre soon ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    How To Reach : Banglore Railway Station to CDAC - E-City Banglore

reach

How To Reach - Banglore Airport to E-City, Banglore
    reach airport
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# LOL ๐Ÿ˜’ Jahapnaah se Haramipana ๐Ÿ˜›
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    any updates regarding hostel?
  • Gaurav Gabada
    Gaurav Gabada
    An Kit

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you !!

• Gaurav Gabada
    Gaurav Gabada
    Preity Sharma
    We are paying so much of our money to CDAC ,so why should we rely on the offcampus drives..also the off campus drives for network related posts are very low..
  • Ajay_456
    Ajay_456
    priyank bhardwaj
    any updates regarding hostel?
    hey when we have to send hostel request after final allocation means after 28 or after whole allocation process completes.
  • Ajay_456
    Ajay_456
    hey when we have to send hostel request after final allocation means after 28 or after whole allocation process completes... Please tell me...
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    #-Link-Snipped-# brother ,i'm stealing all the info that you've provided here for the kp group...
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sure Bro ! Go Ahead ! (Its not stealing though)
    Sharing is Caring
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    An Kit
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sure Bro ! Go Ahead ! (Its not stealing though)
    Sharing is Caring
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • sakita
    sakita
    I have got ditiss...BT I heard dat d placement for ditiss which is not good as DAC...is it gonna b true for those who have got ditiss???
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    I have created a WhatsApp Group especially for CDAC E-City Banglore. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sonia sharma
    sonia sharma
    any1 got rply from Mr. Mohammad regarding hostel ?
  • Vivekkk Maurya
    Vivekkk Maurya
    hi, how do i get zipped file of placement record. I did not recieve any mail of approval of accessing this file
  • Shiva1235
    Shiva1235
    #-Link-Snipped-# DAC placements are good in e city or not? Compared to kp
  • Shiva1235
    Shiva1235
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am 2014 passed one.shall I get placement chance in e-city (DAC course).my A+B is 1304.
  • Ankit Pandey
    Ankit Pandey
    || IMPORTANT FOR CDAC E-City Bangalore Upcoming Batch ||
    Congratulations ! to all of them who got their path cleared for CDAC after first counseling.
    This message is for those who got Bangalore E-City after first round.
    There is Hostel Facility available as well for Boys and Girls (Co-ed). You have to mail to Hostel Coordinator to get hostel. Only 60 Seats are available.
    Mention your Name, Location, Rank and Send it to #-Link-Snipped-#
    Do it asap, as their are limited seats available and the only way to get hostel is via mail. The final list will be declared on the basis of First Come First Serve ( Obviously who will mail asap..chances are higher.)
    PG accommodation is costly and not good. Nearest PG is available at around 1.5 KMs from CDAC Center.
    Mention your Name, Location, Rank and Send it to #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hostel fee is: 36000 + 6000(Security - refundable).
    PS: Ask your queries in comment section.
  • Akshat Bhardwaj
    Akshat Bhardwaj
    hey,,, i got ecity for feb 2016 batch,, please tell me abt the faculty and teaching,
    also my brother live near KP, and wants me to stay with him,,, so can u tell me abt the transportation n is it good to travel 15-20 KM in bnglr, as i wanna stay with my brother ??
  • Akshat Bhardwaj
    Akshat Bhardwaj
    hey,,, i got ecity for feb 2016 batch,, please tell me abt the faculty and teaching,
    also my brother live near KP, and wants me to stay with him,,, so can u tell me abt the transportation n is it good to travel 15-20 KM in bnglr, as i wanna stay with my brother ??
  • Vinit Shinde
    Vinit Shinde
    varna

Which one is good for DITISS Hyderabad or Bangalore???
  • NaveenBeast12
    NaveenBeast12
    What is the probability that i will get hostel in e-city banglore? for upcoming batch august 2016?
  • NaveenBeast12
    NaveenBeast12
    any one going to cdac bangalore e-city for august 2016 startung batch?
  • NaveenBeast12
    NaveenBeast12
    Vinit Shinde
    Which one is good for DITISS Hyderabad or Bangalore???
    hey which center you got?
  • Mugdha Bansode
    Mugdha Bansode
    NaveenBeast12
    any one going to cdac bangalore e-city for august 2016 startung batch?
    Yup! for DITISS
  • Shahu Ronghe
    Shahu Ronghe
    Placements are good for both courses DAC and DITISS. About 70 to 80% are placements record. At the end of course you will get 7 to 8 companies if your academics are good in overall course. If you are in Top 20 in lab exam of all modules, then your placement is guaranteed. For many company placements, you need to join CDAC KP students which is little tough sometimes.

Campus-wise, this is the best cdac institute for taking admission. It has a hostel inside the Campus with mess facility, volleyball ground and wifi 24/7,etc. Food is fare enough of type South Indian Food. So guys you need to be ready to resist such food for atleast 5โ€“6 months as I am. There many choices of food down the line such asdominos, fasoos and many more. Students from hostel can access labs at any time (day/night) for practice or studies and a library for resources with rich books.

Life in CDAC EC is very awesome if you opt for the hostel and utilize each day for contribution of your knowledge.

In other words, it has beautiful campus and only con is that it is little far from city. Take a look here at the campus.
  • Shahu Ronghe
    Shahu Ronghe

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys anyone can tell me about the hostel at CDAC pune
I'm a 3yr student of B.E ECE .Is it wise to do a year long internship at DRDO,hyderabad (in electronics lab)? Will it help me in my placement?
There were times when people were crazy to get Gmail invites so that they could create a vanity email ID in the firstname.lastname@gmail.com format. But because Gmail was a Google...
HTC Corporation has announced the launch of its new Android smartphone called HTC Desire 820G+ in India. Inside the 7.74 mm thick body, there's a MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core processor that...
Hi, I have been offered a Job of tech support engineer, would it be better to search more and to go into a s/w developer postion or to join as...