CAT aspirants

Hello frenz,
Am back after a long time...waz busy these daz!
am starting a new thread for all the CAT aspirants...Post all ur problems & we'll try to solve them out on CE!

Replies

• LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    @neha
    are u preparing for CAT ??
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Neha
    Hello frenz,
    Am back after a long time...waz busy these daz!
    am starting a new thread for all the CAT aspirants...Post all ur problems & we'll try to solve them out on CE!
    I want biggi's comments on this thread...

May be he want to shift this to a new section.. (competitive exams after graduation...). Anyways whatever be the thought... good thinking Neha, Keep it up.

What's your idea biggi...

-Crazy
  • vikki2point9
    vikki2point9
    i have joined a coaching institute for CAt- 2008.. should i give a shot at this year's CAT exam?? also, everyone suggests me to
    have good reading habbits.. but i am not a vivid reader.. which novels or books should i refer to initially??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Crazyboy,

Let's have all the posts related to CAT in this section, once we have enough number of threads, we'll create a new section dedicated to MBA related discussions.

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    Lets crack in the problems we face while solving questions.
    I'll be posting some questions and we'll try to crack them on CE!

First One:
    Q) Find the sum of the products of every pair of first natural nos upto the natural no. n?
    S=1.2+1.3+1.4+.....+2.3+2.4+2.5+......+(n-1)n

Any takers??
  • aashima
    aashima
    vikki2point9
    i have joined a coaching institute for CAt- 2008.. should i give a shot at this year's CAT exam?? also, everyone suggests me to
    have good reading habbits.. but i am not a vivid reader.. which novels or books should i refer to initially??
    If you are an amateur in the feild of novels, start with somethin not-too-long and something that interests you i.e. fiction, thriller, philosophical, romantic etc. Once you are over with a few of these kinds, try switching over to non-fiction.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    vikki2point9
    May be Start With Author: ROBERT LUDLUM...... Not so easy not too difficult and interesting too...

If you are not beginner than may be DAN BROWN
  • rishu
    rishu
    Haii frnds. Can any help me out if there is any online MOCK CAT site is der?
  • Neha
    Neha
    You can check out da site: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Someone mentioned it on CE only, its gud!
  • rajeevk
    rajeevk
    hai,
    im rajeev cat asp. can u help me to get asight for tough questions
  • rishu
    rishu
    Ya thanxs dat link proved useful 4 me. Any other MBA tests appearng any1.
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    Neha
    Lets crack in the problems we face while solving questions.
    I'll be posting some questions and we'll try to crack them on CE!

First One:
    Q) Find the sum of the products of every pair of first natural nos upto the natural no. n?

Any takers??
    Is the answer is: n(n-1)(2n+5)/6

where n is a natural number
  • Neha
    Neha
    I do't know the answer!
    how did u get that??
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    LORD_EC
    First One:

Is the answer is: n(n-1)(2n+5)/6

where n is a natural number
    Sorry Sir.. Try again.

Explanation:
    n(n-1)(2n+5)/6: Put value of n = 1
    => 0; however the in expression when we will put value of n=1 we will get sum => 1.2 = 2

So .. Try Again.....😁😁.. Better luck next time.

--Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz suggest me appliction project ideas as my final year project and some good semian topics in computer science.
Hi friends... I m dng my prefinal year in IT I m supposed to do a mini project n dis sem... I thot of dng an implementation algorithm n encryption.....
i am new to this site , i am computer science student i want problem to analyze
Dear All, I need ANSI/ASME BPE 2005 standard codes. Please help me with ebook links or something. Thank u vineet vintgpt@gmail.com
well{OS==XP} i installed software certain of dragging them out some time later but now i have ended up loosing the unistall button in control panel>add/remove softwares! well i dont even...