CAT 2014 Result On 27th December Evening - Confirms Times of India; What do you think?

After a series of online trolls and jokes that followed after the CAT results did not get declared during the December 3rd week, here's a news from Times of India that says, the Common Admission Test - CAT 2014 results will be declared on December 27, as has been shared by Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM-I) to TOI. 😁

If everyone is feeling relieved that the Christmas weekend is there to have lots of fun, this news could be a deal breaker. Earlier, most major CAT blogs and websites declared that Dec 22nd or 23rd was the official date, but now Rohit Kapoor, the Convener of CAT 2014 said, "We have discussed about result declaration matter with other IIMs. It has been decided that results will be uploaded on CAT website on December 27 evening."

PS: This year the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducted the test on behalf of IIMs. 👍

Has anyone here appeared for CAT 2014? What do you think about this?

Replies

• Kuldeepk07
    Kuldeepk07
    SO FINALLY TATA CONSULTANCIES - CONSULTED THE DECLARATION DATES

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The startup NanoLambda has developed a $10 spectrometer-on-a-chip that's suitable for use on a wide range of consumer devices. The Spectrum Sensor measures individual wavelengths and is accurate to...
Apple Inc. has released its first ever automated update for OS X users. The critical update is about Network Time Protocol aka NTP. Apple on Monday released the update addressing...
OK THE ROYAL STATEMENT - " Because of the way electricity is generated at a power plant, the direction in which the electrons flow changes 120 times a second, making...
I am Narendra.I am persuing Engineering.Now i'm in final year,in this we need to do a project. My interest is to design a electric bike.Electric bike is common but my...
Quote: The QardioArm is an Indiegogo-funded, iOS and Android-compatible, oscillometric smart blood pressure monitor that premiered at CES 2014 and became available for purchase over the summer. Endquote https://www.medgadget.com/2014/12/qa...mail&utm_campaign=Feed:+Medgadget+(Medgadget)