CAT 2013 Online Registration Process

IIM CAT is introducing online registrations for the CAT 2013. Starting August 5, 2013 interested candidates will be able to download the electronic vouchers online from the new dedicated CAT 2013 website: #-Link-Snipped-#. The registration will remain open until September 24th, which means there's ample time for the candidates to fill up the forms and submit them. Those who do not want to use the online registration process can obtain the traditional vouchers from the nearest AXIS Bank branch.

The details of the registration process will be made available on the above mentioned URL on August 03, 2013 from 5:00 PM (IST) onwards. We'll bring you the simplified version as soon as the steps of the process are released.

This year's CAT 2013 will have two sections, just like CAT 2012. The first section will have questions from maths and data interpretation while the second section will have questions on verbal ability and logical reasoning. The overall duration of the test will be 140 minutes. There will be an online timer for each of the sections; which means you will have 70 minutes to answer 30 questions in each of the sections.

The registration fee is Rs. 1600 for General & NC-OBC candidates, Rs. 800 for SC/ST/PWD/DA candidates.

Replies

• Prashant Munshi
    Prashant Munshi
    They are introducing e-vouchers this year is good news and convenient way of registration for many. There is one more happy news about IIMs, this year they have increased the number of seats by 115 taking the total number of seats to 3335. However there has been gradual decrease in the number of applicants in last 5 years except last year there was marginal increase in registration to CAT. Looking at this trend of returned interest in MBA, IIMs are expecting 10% more registrations this year as compared to last year. Since there could be heavy rush, it will be in the interest of candidates that they start applying early as soon as the registration opens on 5th August.

Those who do not want to use the online registration process can obtain the traditional vouchers from the nearest AXIS Bank branch.
    Actually the over the counter registration vouchers are available only at select Axis Bank Branches the list of which is available on the site : #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we have seen that many realy talented people get eliminated in the group discussion round in a hiring process.Yes I accept that it is too important for a management position...
Well, I hope most of you folks have seen my avatar on my profile page (go to my profile page and see the animation).๐Ÿ˜ Well, if some of you are...
I was watching a show today on History Channel about Gods & Aliens. As per Greek Mythology, Each & every lord from Zeus,Poseidon,Hades & all his brothers/sisters which he resurrected...
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...to-monitor-your-heart-rate.69430/#post-287628 well we started to feel that many of the challenging tech made by UG students here are copied and replicated exactly by other countries and thus our nation is...
Yes I had stumbled on to the following website www.gizmag.com/top-cycling-products-2012/25629/ Where I had read thae top ten innovations of bicycle.Yes we have forgotten the classy bicycles from our life and...