CAT 2011 Results Declaring On 11th January

CAT 2011 Exam results are expected to be out on January 11, 2011 i.e. tomorrow.
Last year around 1,85,000 students appeared for CAT from various cities across India like New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Pune. Last year's CAT had two sections instead of three and the time allocated was 70 minutes. The results will be made available on the official CAT IIM website. After declaring the results, the institute will announce the dates for all the rounds of admission.

The application process for admission will have written essay test which is followed by a personal interview. It is being said that a lot of focus is given to applicants with work experience.

As I type this post, just 30 minutes are left for revealing for everyone's score card!
Thousands of students are sitting finger crossed infront of their screens, listening to the clock tick and wishing for the best. We will try to bring to you updates about the results and more. Meanwhile, if you get some happening news, do share it with us here in comments.

Also share your scores once they are declared!

All the best, everyone! ๐Ÿ‘ Do not fret. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CAT2011 Results are now available.
    Please have your CAT Registration Number and email address ready and click on CAT 2011 Results button on the catiim.in website.

In case of occasional slowness caused by heavy traffic, try again after some time
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I don't seem to find the 'CAT 2011' Results button. ๐Ÿ˜• Has anyone found it?
    Please post a link.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    #-Link-Snipped-# this is the link.. but the error message says
    "
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A friend told me, the correct link is this: #-Link-Snipped-# but this is not working either!
    ๐Ÿ˜
    God! These result websites suck. Poor students! ๐Ÿ˜ด
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    AbraKaDabra
    A friend told me, the correct link is this: #-Link-Snipped-# but this is not working either!
    ๐Ÿ˜
    God! These result websites suck. Poor students! ๐Ÿ˜ด
    that was for the last year! ๐Ÿ˜€
    yeah! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    the page loaded thrice... but when i entered the details all that i get is
    This webpage is not available
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like a lot of people are able to view the results. Any update, guys?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    the captcha is not loading... so creating problems ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The official website seems to be down and as expected all the aspirants are facing problems ๐Ÿ˜” . The best management institutes in the world can't hire a good team of engineers to fix this perpetual problem! How sad! #-Link-Snipped-#
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Myself: Overall: 97.37%ile, Quants- 97.19, VA- 92.90

CT: Overall: 96.27%ile, Quants- 98.73, VA- 76.70 ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Congratulations CP ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Myself: Overall: 97.37%ile, Quants- 97.19, VA- 92.90

CT: Overall: 96.27%ile, Quants- 98.73, VA- 76.70 ๐Ÿ˜€
    Cool twins! Brilliant Twins! Awesome Twins! ๐Ÿ˜‰ It would be great if you sisters grab seats in the same IIM ๐Ÿ‘ Do try for IIM-BehenGalore! ๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Punch_a_Tantra
    Cool twins! Brilliant Twins! Awesome Twins! ๐Ÿ˜‰ It would be great if you sisters grab seats in the same IIM ๐Ÿ‘ Do try for IIM-BehenGalore! ๐Ÿ˜
    That is what we must try for... cos IIM-A just rejected us ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    CIVILPRINCESS
    That is what we must try for... cos IIM-A just rejected us ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    They started rolling out the short-listed names so fast!? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Punch_a_Tantra
    They started rolling out the short-listed names so fast!? ๐Ÿ˜จ
    yeah IIMA and IIMK have released their shortlists already... ๐Ÿ˜€ IIMC is expected to release theirs today too ๐Ÿ˜€
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    I got 71.14%....๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    er.h3m4l
    I got 71.14%....๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Cheer up! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa! You sisters rock it everytime. ๐Ÿ˜
    Congratulations. You both owe us a big, big treat whenever we meet.
    I feel like a proud CEan all over again today for I got to meet two wonderful people on CE.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    er.h3m4l
    I got 71.14%....๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    Congrats! ๐Ÿ˜€ You should be proud of whatever you've got! so cheer up! ๐Ÿ‘
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    AbraKaDabra
    Whoa! You sisters rock it everytime. ๐Ÿ˜
    Congratulations. You both owe us a big, big treat whenever we meet.
    I feel like a proud CEan all over again today for I got to meet two wonderful people on CE.
    Thanks ak! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ sure a big treat when we meet ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    Civil Princess @ Thnx for boostin up...But baffled by which colleges to apply...!!!
    Can u plz help me out...???
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey er check out this link. ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#

chose from the B, BB, BBB category.

here is the list of colleges which have their admission still open. ๐Ÿ˜€

Schoolsschools 2

I hope they are of help to you ๐Ÿ˜€ Apply soon. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    Thnx...!!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every year, the CATIIM website makes sure that the test takers have the worst experience in the world in checking the results. The history repeats every year and lot of...
CAT aka the Common Admissions Test is probably one of the world's toughest entrance tests for aspiring managers. With the CAT 2011 results to be out on iimcat.in in the...
While thousands of applicants are viewing the CAT Results, the issue of cut-offs is going to arise. As you can see, the servers are down -> CAT 2011 Results: Will...
A lot of readers are reporting problem with the CAPTCHA on the catiim.in results website. You must pass through the captcha check in order to view your scorecards. However, it...
Who would think that the family car will be the target for hackers? That, however, seems quite possible as this Business Week report indicates. https://www.businessweek.com/magazine/making-cars-more-hackerproof-10132011.html