Cash On Delivery For CrazyEngineers T-Shirts?

In the last few days of operating the CrazyEngineers Store, we found out that a huge number of buyers want the CoD (Cash On Delivery) option. At present, we are unable to offer the option because it actually adds huge overhead (Rs. 60 just for the CoD Facility).

Plus, if the user returns the t-shirt; all of shipping costs (to and back) will have to be paid by us. Looking at the overall resources that go into offering CoD; we decided to ditch the option.

I just want to inform all the buyers of the t-shirts that online payment is 100% safe. In fact, you can hold your money with PayUMoney (our payment gateway provider) till you receive the product and are happy about it. It's only after we successfuly deliver the product that we can claim our money to PayUMoney folks. You may hold the payment and have the issue resolved through a PayUMoney, which acts as a mediator to solve the issues.

I'm also happy to inform that we haven't had a single issue so far with the payments. We're always there in case you need help. But do not miss your chance of buying CE T-Shirt just because there's no CoD.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello can any body help me to give a difference between android kit-ket VS android One
Hi guys let me know did any shopping today on flipkart? If yes then what you purchased. If not why so? This just discussion from which we may conclude that...
Candidates (like me) with backlogs are asked to upload either 1. Last semester marksheet (i dont have it so..i can't upload it) or 2. Certificate from principal! In certificate from...
Dear members, I'm facing a pretty interesting challenge, which is: "How to connect multiple smartphones in the quickest and simplest way and leverage their microphones for a shared recording?" Here...
This debate topic is very sensitive. In the last few years, we've seen bigger states being divided into smaller ones. The most recent example being Telangana separating from Andhra Pradesh....