Cartoon Competition: Cartoons on Sustainability with focus on Water

Quote: We invite cartoons which humorously communicate the seriousness of the theme, by rethinking sustainability with respect to water in terms of conservation, preservation and recycling. Rethink situations, rethink water, life, thirst, cleanliness, greenary, energy resources and everything else we use day in and day out to keep going. Rethink and depict how the saving of water that can fully give a new lease of life by either going back to nature or going back into the design process as a new paradigm that can affect our world... Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Once in a while a major gadget manufacturer decides to launch a product in India ahead of other nations. This time around LG Electronics, the South Korean electronics company, decided...
i am new b.tech. student in iit roorkee in metrology and metals. i want to became a reseacher what i want to do?
Have you ever been in a situation where you want to quit your 9-to-5 job and start working for yourself? Have you dreamt of becoming a blogger and earn by...
I am sure we have a lot of engineers here from Hyderabad. This question is for the students, which is your dream company in Hyderabad and why? This question is...
hi sir, can u please tell me which is the BEST book for OBJECTIVE MECHANICAL ENGG. 1)rk jain 2)rk rajput 3)rs khurmi