Carol Bartz is Yahoo's New CEO!

CEans,

Former Autodesk CEO, the 60 year old Carol Bartz has been appointed the new CEO of Yahoo Inc. 😀 , Jerry Yang goes back to founders' role.

Do you think Carol will dress Yahoo so that all or some of its business can be sold? Or will she give us a new Yahoo?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have created a singleton classes and these classes got imported in program by netbeans.Please , tell me the description of following classes, i m not getting the functions of...
[note, I do NOT have any schematic drawings or documents here. This is just an informative log!] This is meant to be an experimental log of my final year project,...
Hello crazyengineers, I am interested in starting an online business(An educational portal). I am working toward's it and for the past two months i have been learning, planning and testing....
In all the websites(watblog, pluggd, startupdunia....) that write about startups there is not a single website that gives us information on what one can earn through a website or blog....
Hey guys....... Please give me the list of mini projects with their solution... I am in 3rd year-2nd sem...[E & TC]