Career options after B.Tech (e.c.e)

Hi all,
i completed b.tech(e.c.e) this year. I want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs)...
which feild is better to choose ..

Replies

• msajaa
    msajaa
    Both M.Tech and MBA have own advantages. If you are interested to have a management job or interested to start a business, then you can look for MBA. M.tech degree is suitable for candidates with sound technical skills. The degree will be useful to find a senior job position in corporate or teaching field. Salary packages depend on job profile and the reputation of the employing company.
  • msec123
    msec123
    The main jobs for the B.Tech ECE department are as follows.
    i)You can work as a applications chip designer if you are good at your subject knowledge.
    ii) Some of the companies you can opt are Intel, IBM, Teradata, CISCO etc. which are considered giants regarding the ECE.
    iii) You can even opt for a government job as supervisory engineers in various departments.
    iv) You can even work in various telecommunication companies such as BSNL and other networks.
    v) As ECE is closely related to computers you can even finally opt as a software engineer in any IT company
  • G.Pavan kumar
    G.Pavan kumar
    Can I choose industrial automation as career option.....
  • msarts
    msarts
    Yes,you can choose it has a wide future.
  • G.Pavan kumar
    G.Pavan kumar
    please suggest some institutes and companies ..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spice Digital seems to be on a launching spree of its Stellar series phones. Just last month it launched the Spice Stellar 519 and then the Spice 405 in the...
Google's secretly developing an operating system for the IoT (Internet of Things) called 'Brillo'. You might be wondering why does the world need another operating system from Google when Android...
I'm very much interested in the 'Internet of Things' aka IoT and wondering if there are any startup companies that are actively working in this domain. It's estimated that the...
Many of us use electronic gadgets for our day-to-day activities and often junk them later when they get old. Have you ever wondered where do these retired and rejected devices...
After introducing the affordable Wi Star 3G smartphone in January, Wiio Mobiles has launched its new smartphone-Wiio WI3 in India. Priced at Rs 7499, the dual SIM (normal + micro)...