Career in pursuing training in Hydraulics field after B.Tech in Mechanical

I am a fresher with a bachelor degree in mechanical and have an opportunity as a graduate trainee in an contract based organisation related to works on hydraulics. So please explain how i can continue my career if i choose this stream for a positive growth in future.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - The information you've provided is too little for us to provide you any meaningful responses. We do not know what are the issues you are facing in taking up the existing opportunity when you already have made up your mind to make a career in the same domain.

Ask very specific questions so that we can give you better answers.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Hydraulics can play a key role in heavy duty robotics . You can look at this area for growth.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for an excel formula that will help me create abbreviations using the first letters of the text in columns - TEXT ------------------------- ---+------ABBREVIATION Stanford School of Engineering |...
Intex is on a roll with yet another budget smartphone - this time the Intex Aqua Classic priced at Rs 4444! The phone comes with a dual GSM SIM card...
Born and brought up in Mumbai and coming from humble beginnings, Kapil Hetamsaria completed his B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from VJTI, Mumbai in 1999. In 2005, he completed MBA in...
The newest entrant in the LYF brand of smartphones from Reliance Industries is the LYF Earth 2. The smartphone in question costs Rs. 20,999 and comes loaded with more smart...
Humans are social animals. We know it, we raise our voice in support of this ideal truth, but due to social responsibilities and work load we fail to prove the...