Career in PHP in Kolkata

I am a B.E(CSE) on 2013..i want to start my career as a php developer in kolkata..what is php career growth i can get in IT sector...after 1 or 2 years...plz help me...can i shift to any MNC later on?

Replies

• Rajib Das Gupta
    Rajib Das Gupta
    I am a B.E(CSE) on 2013..i want to start my career as a php developer in kolkata..what is php career growth i can get in IT sector...after 1 or 2 years...plz help me...can i shift to any MNC later on?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

few of us are already aware of IPython and notebook. Its basically an interactive web-interface. Sadly, I came to know about it very recently though the software has been around...
https://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php?f=1748
Below program is to print the values of 2d array s. int s[][2]={12,1,13,214,3}; int i,j; int (*p)[2]; int *pint; For(i=0;i<3;++i) { p=&s; pint=(int*)p; for(j=0;j<2;++j) printf("%d",*(pint+j)); } This will print values...
Toppr, a Mumbai based online exam preparation platform backed by SAIF Partners and Helion Ventures, was founded by Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti. Prior to starting up with Toppr, Zishaan...
This link was sent to me by a friend in Google HQ. Rather a long speech. Did not make much sense to me. However it might point to the shape...