career in NDT

I am a fresh mechanical engineering graduate(B-Tech), i am planning to study NDT course. What are the job opportunities? Is it worth studying? And how well i get paid? Kindly reply with your valued suggestions & if u know any good short term course you can share it too. Thanks in advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

frnz anyone give some details on basic wireless communication process like wifi communication..... i need a detailed flow chart for the wireless communication method...... how the digital 0's and 1's...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract Web-scale image search engines (e.g., Google image search, Bing image search) mostly rely on surrounding text features. It is difficult for them to interpret...
Project Abstract / Summary : Now with the growing population and pressure the life more and faster, people are facing with health problems. As accidents are increasing it is necessary...
Flipkart's getting ready for the IPO in the next few months and that's led the company to split into three verticals. The co-founders of the company, Sachin Bansal and Binny...
Hi everyone! I am trying to make a presentation concerning up to date internal combustion engines for different applications (light duty/passenger cars, heavy duty, marine/low rpm, aviation etc). I don't...