Career in BizTalk Vs. MVC

hello,,,I am selected in a Company after 2 months .net training .
now project manager allot me biztalk team,I dont have any idea about biztalk.
I spend too much time with .net and want to grow my carrer in mvc.
so what should i do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you explain what you mean by 'career in MVC'?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Looks like you are an old member of CrazyEngineers. Welcome back.

BizTalk deals with essentially two things -
    1. Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
    2. Business Process Management (BPM)

When you undergo the training for BizTalk you will learn the integration and automation capabilities of XML and Web Services technologies.

I believe you will find it really interesting.
    As far as .Net MVC is concerned, you can keep developing your skills on that technology by engaging yourself in a small scale project.

PS: Did you try talking to the manager and explaining him/her that you are interested more in pursuing .NET MVC as your preferred choice of tech?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got a working code for pic uc(18f4520) from the net. i have also tried the example code on the mikroC pro for pic , index but i am not...
What is 2-(meaning)Leg(Meaning) >???What is 2-(meaning)Leg(Meaning) >???
Google Chromecast, the HDMI streaming dongle from the online search giant is now available on Indian e-commerce stores with a price tag of Rs. 3099 (on Amazon) and Rs. 3998...
NASA purposely ended the six month journey of its Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer (LADEE) by crashing it on the moon. It might seem a poetic way of biding...
Hi everyone, I have studing for my grad. project for a while. It is about 3 phase power calculation and simulating it on LabView software. This calculation will be applied...