Career advice- What after ME Applied Electronics?

I am a ME applied electronics graduate of 2013, from a private engineering college, tamilnadu. I got a job as assistant professor in some other college in tamilnadu. I resigned my job recently as i am not satisfied with that college and salary.

Now i am looking for some serious advice/help to get start over again.
What will i do?

1) Meanwhile i have been writing govt exams.

2)some suggest me to try for aboard jobs (Via consultancy/agents).

3)If doing any additional course could be helpful to get a job in core field?

4)Should i become assistant professor once again?

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Do not do point number 2.

Apart from asking someone else, ask the fantastic person you have ever met in your life (i.e. you). Do not make career upon the suggestions of others. If you select a path, people in CE will help you removing the obstacles from the path of your success. Good Luck!! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can Crazyengineers be hacked?
Error: Invalid MAC Address while configuring MAC Filters for DLINK DSL 2730 U any Ideas?
I am Confused to do Concrete Mix design method. I love the IS 456,10262 Method but seniors want Ambuja Cement Method What I should Do?
Myself gaurav and I have been completed my Diploma in computer and i taken admission in direct second year in IT under PU.. i just want to know that can...
HI guys, m new on crazy engineers. m a computer engineer 2014 passout. m a bit confused plz help me wid your exp and advices. which feild i should choose...