Car lovers - what car you think you'll be able to own in your lifetime?

All the car lovers out there - what car do you think you will be able to own in your lifetime? If you love cars, you know what I'm talking about. You will also have to tell us what do you like the most about the car you wish to own.

I'll start:-
Range-Rover-Evoque
The Land Rover Evoque

The Land Rover Evoque is the love at first sight. I spotted it first at the lobby of a hotel and I just stood still for a minute before getting back to my senses. I admit that the car is a big zero when it comes to practicality (very limited space for the backseat passengers); but this is an absolute stunner! It's a mini-SUV with 4x4 from a company that's known to make best off-roaders in the world.

I think I will be able to buy it one day. Hopefully before my retirement ☕.

What about you, people?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, i am about to complete my masters in communication engineering from VIT-Chennai still i don't have any job as there is no need of communication engineers anywhere in...
A team of researchers from Bielefeld University in Edinburgh is busy teaching their Robotic Bartender 'James' techniques that can help him recognise if a customer wishes to place an order...
CEan Punch_a_tantra aka @Ambarish Ganesh our VoiCE Author turned a loyal member celebrates his birthday today. Here's wishing him many, many happy returns of the day! Keep being crazy!
It's a deal done - Quickr one of the largest online classifieds portal in India has acquired real estate portal CommonFloor for about $200 million (~Rs. 1330 cr). 99% of...
Videocon India is on a roll with not one but three of its new low and mid-budget Android devices launching on the same day. Videocon Z55 Delite, Videocon Infinium Z45...