Caption Contest Image 2 - The Best Caption Wins! [11AM - 1:59PM]

You have three hours to come up with the best/most craziest caption ​
for the following image to win the prize!
What is Kip Saying?

bathroom ​

Replies

• Karthick R
    Karthick R
    Hi-Fi Toilet with Wi-fi facility
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and that's the greatest engineering invention that keeps engineers around the world fresh and happy 😁
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sorry. The image is unclear to be captioned. Can't guess the "thing" in toilet clearly.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    KIP: Now that's what I'd like to call connecting the Loo...ooops!!!πŸ˜›
  • Vinay Bondirwad
    Vinay Bondirwad
    Kip saying,"Look Gary, this is one of the most advanced technology in toilet, its having all in one facilities ."
  • Abdulla I
    Abdulla I
    Connect with the world any'where',any'time',
    Engineers can only made
    'toilet' into 'to let'( give up internet for rent in toilet)..
  • pawan kumar tiwari
    pawan kumar tiwari
    create electricity by converting waste into energy......
  • Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    I developed this machine to check our "download" speeds..
  • princesspooja
    princesspooja
    please adjust the wires while u seat and flush....😁😁
  • Sumit Thakur
    Sumit Thakur
    MY ULTIMATE INVENTION FOR PLEASANT MORNINGS 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    KIP says - Here is centralized Loo monitor which keeps record of your visit and sends information to your doctor. πŸ˜›
  • Maddali Sesha Sairam
    Maddali Sesha Sairam
    Engineers Can Make Semifurnitured Buildings AsWellAs Semifurnitured BathRooms ....
    Think Out Of Bounds .....
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kip : Gary, our new sysadmin. This your new office. Use the flush to cool down the server. 😁
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    virajvoditel
    I developed this machine to check our "download" speeds..
    Best of captions. great and funny
  • pawan kumar tiwari
    pawan kumar tiwari
    gary it is my new invention that will observe the sound and pitches to tell you that u hv to go to office instead of slipping here....
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    running out of server space !!no worries here our servers will be cool
  • Sharvari Panchbhai
    Sharvari Panchbhai
    Kip: This technology like our coffee is now 15 mins old; we need to flush this technology and come up with a new one.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Gary, Here is the Electronic system that activates flush with smart sensors. πŸ˜›
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Our new recycle management system ,to calculate waste paper and shit and let us know the equivalent electricity!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    "It seems our management is out of space so they moved company servers inside toilet for best space utilization" πŸ˜€
  • Shyam_puzzle
    Shyam_puzzle
    "Yes Gary, I asked for this customized workstation because when I take a dump, my ideas come a trump!"
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Kip:Gary, boss told me to place this server where i need a fast download..so i placed it here....
  • Shyam_puzzle
    Shyam_puzzle
    "ThAT is the result of taking too many toilet breaks! My manager has asked me to work from here henceforth!"
  • pawan kumar tiwari
    pawan kumar tiwari
    hey gary it is a brain scanner............best ideas comes when we are in toilet... it will record whatever u r thinking and store it to ur cloud😁.πŸ˜›
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    kip:Gary its nothing but the electronic system to remind us of the works to do when we find enjoying ourselves here...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Kip Says: Gary this is how we are going to solve the power crisis.
    The more you use the more power that gets generated. And everything is re-usable here πŸ˜›
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    GARY: Hey wats that ?😨
    KIP : Nothing yaar.... I asked My Son [A Network Engineer] to replace the Toilet 'SWITCH'. 😐
  • iamanands
    iamanands
    Gary, here is my invention, you could pull over the red wire for water and the white wire for tissue paper.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    {The year is 3014. Electronic Waste has grown to be a huge problem, resulting in almost NO space on Earth.}

Kip: Alright Gary, welcome to WWW Solutions International. You can start your business here. This is the best capsule we can offer you now. You'll soon by joined by two other new start-ups on your left and right. Enjoy!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Gary, when I told you our job is a shit job. I meant it literally πŸ˜›

(Sorry guys, creativity in the wrong direction 😁
  • iamanands
    iamanands
    Gary, how's my sci-tech toilet?.
    Pull over the wires and push down from your inside to apply newton's third law of 'Motion'.
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    Kips : Hey ! pressured by work by Boss? Here is a crazy and amazing
    New Automatic Pressure releasing system in this toilet πŸ˜πŸ‘ you must try it .
  • Nisha sarawgi
    Nisha sarawgi
    Kip:- look Gary.. even the bathrooms in an engineer's house r also advanced...save time save future...πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Hey, Garry, We got bandwidth issue, Check the switch not the pipeline β˜•
  • Nisha sarawgi
    Nisha sarawgi
    Kip:- see Gary... this is the main hub for all the security systems in the house... no1 cn evn doubt on it... 😁
  • slicedshah
    slicedshah
    omg!!! look what i have found from your toilet?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Gary, we got everything set-up; now we can monitor at what time 'UN-NECESSARILY' office productivity is going down...
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Kip Said:

1) Keep enjoying Candy Crush Saga πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜πŸ˜β€œkip’s technology things crazy and differently”

2) Keep it clean from anywhere kip’s technology

3) Intelligence Toilet for better health tracking

4) Use smartphone to flush it πŸ˜’
  • HRG
    HRG
    KIP: This is our Datacentre ,now you can rest while you are working 😁
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Concepts are quite same you need a right destination to drop your packet. 😁
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Caption:Worst Invention(Flush as waste of water) with the Best Invention(Internet)
    Kip is saying that when our friends said that our network was in a toilet,i thought that we had speed issues.
  • Anindya Kumar
    Anindya Kumar
    Now which cable run was I pulling when I last saw my Blackberry . . . .
  • sandesh hegde
    sandesh hegde
    KIP:Look GARY,always flush out the old data(toilet)to be updated with the new one(coffee)
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kip: Gary, this is the latest version, robotic, wifi enabled eco friendly John. Oh,sh*t! I forgot to put in a power connection...
    (#-Link-Snipped-#: Not for the competition)
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Kip : Gary, this data centre has nothing more but shit.😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This contest ends here. For next image, go to:
    Caption Contest Image 3 - The Best Caption Wins! [2:00 PM - 4:59 PM]
    ​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As you all know that this week we are celebrating the Crazy Engineers Anniversary week. The whole week is dedicated to 'YOU - THE CRAZY ENGINEERS' across the world. In...
I came across this code breaker in Google+ Calling all code-breakers and puzzle-solvers: In honor of Alan Turing's legacy, give our #ImitationGamepuzzle a try. We're giving away a free film...
You have three hours to come up with the best/most craziest caption for the following image to win the prize! ​
It's no brainer that OnePlus' engineers and designers aren't sitting idle watching people jump over each other to buy the OnePlus One. They have been working on the successor to...
Hola Folks, The CrazyEngineers Anniversary Week has just begun and the fun has just started. As declared in one of the announcements earlier, we thought of compiling a video of...