cancer detection

hai,i have started working on my project on cancer detection.i have calculated kurtosis,skewness of the cancer region.can any one pls help me in code for comparing the region.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    are you planing to develop an expert system?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Video-sharing giant YouTube has brought virtual reality now to actual reality. Although not as quite as effective, but YouTube has brought what it had promised back in January. YouTube has...
Among the many products in the portfolio of Intex Technologies' televisions now stands a new 32-inch LED TV with HD resolution (1366 X 768 pixel). The 80 cm television comes...
Hi all, I recently got my new job where for the first 3 months I have been working as a intern under Software developer.But,due to my low performance because of...
March 03 is famous for two things- Albert Einstein's birthday and it's also Pi day. Wishing a very Happy Pi Day to all! This year's pi day can be represented...
hello everyone... can any one plz tell me how to choose any company or any institute for vocational training...or it will be pleasure if anyone suggest any instituteor company