Can you do it now? Campus IT recruitment sharply falling

Hiring companies want the new entrants ready now to handle the modern tele tech jobs. They do not want to spend time, effort and money to train freshers. Instead they are turning to external skill development agencies. Though the number of freshers employed is still the same, the percentage of campus recruitment has dropped sharply. This is more tglaring in the second and third rung colleges. What, if anything, can be done.
See more here:
Clipping of The New Indian Express Group - The New Indian Express-Bengaluru

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft's recently announced web browser, 'Microsoft Edge' ain't going open source anytime soon, informed Microsoft through an official FAQ page. Given Microsoft's new found love for the open source community,...
OPPO has kept mum about its new smartphone OPPO R7 for a while now. There have been number of leaks and rumours about the phone, however none of it went...
I've been following the drama that's unfolding at Housing.com. Yesterday, Rahul Yadav resigned from the position of CEO, Chairman and Board seat stating that he does not want to waste...
Huge amount of money, time and human efforts are being spent on colonising Mars. While we may be years away from actually having humans form colony on Mars, I've always...
hi, can anyone share me idea of latest computation technique in computing blower rating to be used in sequencing batch reactor process?thank you