Can we switch from software testing (QA) to development?

does software testing needs database testing ?
and does tester requires programming knowledge of both java and .net ?
is it possible to switch from testing to development later?👎

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    siddheshnisal
    does software testing needs database testing ?
    Yes.

and does tester requires programming knowledge of both java and .net ?
    Requires - not necessary. Depends on your project's requirement.
    But a knowledge of both is definitely going to shine on your resume.

is it possible to switch from testing to development later?👎
    Again a yes. The transition isn't as smooth as you want it to be. But, if you talk to the seniors and have proof to show that you can actual 'develop' (Read 'code') applications, you are good to go.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The official launch of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts is just a few days away. The glimpse of the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt got several of you to write to us about pre-orders. Anticipating the...
Hello friends iam balakumar iam studing final year Information technology.... In my college they are started our final projects.. i dont know any project ideas . But my language is...
I've designed a diesel engine piston made of an Aluminum alloy. And I got a very high efficiency and thermal resistance by conducting simulation. But is it practically possible to...
hi sir/madam..im doing a mega project on mobile signals receive via bts...i want to know that is it possible to collect some electrical energy from signals received from BTS to...
Quote: Britain’s newest aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth has successfully floated out of the dock in which she was assembled. To get her moving, the dry dock in Rosyth near...