Can we join mp3 files having different sample rates

Guys, i was trying to join mp3 files...they had different sample rates..let me know ways to join them or can we change it as per our need..

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Joining them has several meanings if you want to mix them together you need sound forging softwares that can suit your need easily
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just dropping in to say that it's quite an interesting question! 👍
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Actually speaking you can join two Mp3 files of different sample rates but it will lead to many problems, for example the output may be distorted and many similar problems.
    Remedy:
    It's quite simple actually,let's assume that we are joining two Mp3 files of two sample rates say 44100Hz and another being 10000Hz, just re-sample the 10000Hz to 44100Hz and then join it. It would be perfectly fine.! Actually, I use AcidPro 7.0 by Sony as a workstation. You can use that to join it or you can try other workstations which are nice and user friendly to use. Infact, Audacity is a nice option.! 😀
  • justfaced
    justfaced
    I highly recommend Avdshare Video Converter to convert MP3 to other audio formats, like converting MP3 to OGG, converting MP3 to WMA, converting MP3 to M4A, to WAV, FLAC, DTS, AIFF, etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i mean how it works if there no constant supply to the machine
I'm the member of Xyntech Solutions (Mumbai). Xyntech Solutions, an emerging Engineering OrganizationWe provide total engineering services for Power Plants of various sizes & fuels, Petrochemical, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Projects....
We are in process of developing a new product for which we need a group of engineers from Mechanical having knowledge of HVAC & Electrical background on part time basis....
hey i want to create a project on timetable generator can any one help me please
Hello frndz plzz kindly suggest me an attractive n refreshing technical event (apart from blind coding or sode combat n such events) for the techfest at my college.It should be...