Can we check how useful our posts are..?

Hey Biggi/Mods,

Can we use some technology where a user can give credit to the post.

For example If I posted something, everybody on the CE will have a right to give thumbs up or thumbs down to it.

The more the thumbs up would be, more the credit the person will get. This will refrain users from spamming, and users will motivate to post useful posts.

At the end of the month/quarter the person with most credits... (except Biggi and mods) will get a free gift.

what say?
Janta, your votes to it?

- ๐Ÿ˜ Crazy Boy

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You're talking about points/reputation system. There's also a 'Thank You' mod available.

We may introduce the points/reputation system. If its necessary.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i use IBM THINKPAD R51. For the last two days it is not working properly due to virus affection. Which anti viru soft is best and please tell a solution...
Hi all, I'm a final year student at the University of Nottingham. I've been given a fyp regarding Multi-channel speech enhancement techniques. I'm supposed to choose one technique or more...
Anyone's been to the cinema hall to watch the animated "Road Romeo"?
I'm not too sure if I'm going to watch this movie by Mr. Madhur Bhandarkar (because the topic is not of my interest ;-) ). But I'd definitely like to...
Hey guys. I'm studying CSE right now. I know Java, C++ and C# to some extent. But the thing is i don't know where to start in terms of project...