Can someone please suggest me a good book for Structural Analysis- 1 (Sem 4)

please suggest according to my syllabus-which is attached as a pdf herewithp1 p1

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most rechargeable devices have some sort of electrical (physical) connection with a power source. My electric toothbrush is in a sealed plastic case with no physical contacts. It gets recharged...
Google’s Chrome browser is famous and most preferred among web developers because of its well-designed developer tools and its ability to support APIs that most other browsers don’t (mostly because...
In a world where security breaches are becoming one of the most common headlines, most tech giants are gearing up for launching products that want to ensure the user's data's...
As Mega.co.nz is banned in India, I am unable to download these awesome icon sets which is uploaded there. If anyone can help me out please ? Here's the link...
Improving sustainability concept in developing countries conference,organized by IEREK, is considered as the first step in spreading science and knowledge through this organization. Sustainability Concept's main goal is to enhance...