Can one give GATE from different Stream?

Im presently a second year student in Electrical & Electronics(EE,B.Tech). But wanna give GATE in Electronics & Communications(ECE), coz I find that field very interesting & my present subjects(electrical) is very boring. Morever, Electronics is an emerging field. I know some of you will say, 'what were you thinking of when u chose electrical?', but please enighten me that - Can I give GATE with ECE though I will be an EE graduate?
I am joining MadeEasy, weekend courses this summer.
TO ADMIN - Please delete this Thread, coz this is asked in the wrong section accidently. Now, I have posted a copy in Correct Section.

Replies

• sanket1729
    sanket1729
    I think you can!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Yes, you can give GATE with any engineering stream you want....๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is a complete RPM meter project with schematics PCB ans all mechanical parts, projects report also there, see it here >> Making a Low Cost Digital RPM Meter -...
iam very much interested in conducting a core mechanical event in our techfest apart from those old events like junkyardwars,contraption etc... pls help me out........
what is the difference between compressive strength and yield strength for Tungsten carbide then if i know the compressive strength how to relate to yeild stregth
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Hi please anyone can answer following doubt :: when we say method is undetermined in java ? can some one explain it by giving some sort of example ?
hELLLOOO!!! what u guys think of this article? Teleportation CHEERS EEnano