Can I take transfer in Third Year to another college?

Am from pune I have been completed my Diploma in computer and i taken admission in direct second year in IT under PU.. i just want to know that can i take transfer in TE(third year) to another college.
My current college is TCOER(Trinity) and i want to transfer to the PVG in TE.
please tell me the procedure and criteria required for Inter college transfer under PU
Thank you.

Replies

• Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# -You can take transfer in TE to another college provided you clear all subjects of second year. You have to check with the other college about the availability of vacancies in that particular class in which you wish to take transfer. Transfer of students is allowed from private college to private college,govt college to private college but not from private college to govt college.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    I think you need an eligibility certificate from your current college to get transferred to other college. For more clarity you can follow the below link and go through point no.13,14,15 & 16 on page no-43,44 & 45..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You need to start the procedure as soon as you clear your SE.👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LAVA International Limited has launched a brand new Android tablet in India with Lava QPAD R704 targeted at students as well as working professionals. If we look at the competition,...
Cricket may never be the same. Bollywood may have a slew of these doing an item dance to A.R.Rehman's beat. Human belles may be better than these Tin(ker)bells. https://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/94271-murata-develops-robot-cheerleaders
With an aim to to spark interest in people who generally shy away from the stock markets, Crowd.in was founded by Nithin Kamath. Crowd.in is a large scale online research...
My friend and I were having a conversation about buying products from online commerce websites like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal and others and an important point came forth during our discussion...
A leading automotive giant in Gurgaon is looking for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers(Freshers) 2015 batch. CTC-3.50 LPA. Interested third year students can mail their resumes to- corporatelynks@gmail.com