Can I get a job with bad academic

Hllo everyone.. I am new here... Can u please tell me can I get a job with bad academic.. My percentage are around 55 but my communication and social activities are good.. I have interest in working in field but don't like to read from books... So can someone please tell me that can I get a job with these records..

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Can you consult with placement cell of your college about eligibility criteria in various company. I am sure there will be few companies for your eligibility.
    After 2-3 years experience, marks in academics hardly matters.
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    Anoop Kumar
    Can you consult with placement cell of your college about eligibility criteria in various company. I am sure there will be few companies for your eligibility.
    So I just need to get experience... After 2-3 years of experience, these academic doesn't matter
    Anoop Kumar
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can, but it's going to be a tough challenge.
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    No problem bhai... . Karna h to karna hi h... Chahe kitna bhi tough ho...
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Aman vimal
    No problem bhai... . Karna h to karna hi h... Chahe kitna bhi tough ho...
    That's the attitude buddy. Leave the mistakes in past 👍
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    &
    Anoop Kumar
    That's the attitude buddy. Leave the mistakes in past 👍
    thanx bhai..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please tell me the reasons why java does not support multiple inheritance?
Hello everyone, I want to learn Hadoop Technology. Can any one Suggest the best portal for this. Thanks in advance
Currently I am in 4th year. I have to make project based on android application. Can anyone suggest me for a new unique android application? Thank you
Hey guys! I will be going in my final year engineering in EXTC stream(Elec and Telecomm). For the final year, my group is supposed to do a project. I'm thinking...
Even though I am a Final year IT student, I am not good in programming. So, I thought that I could learn about web technologies and do my final year...