How can I crack ThoughtWorks as I'm from EEE background?

hii..i'm from eee branch..Can i crack thoughtworks interview with the knowledge of only 'c'?? clarify my doubt pls.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rajani Chaganti
    hii..i'm from eee branch..Can i crack thoughtworks interview with the knowledge of only 'c'?? clarify my doubt pls.....
    It's difficult to answer that question because it totally depends on what questions are asked to you in your interview.
  • ram_149955
    ram_149955
    Not sure if you know about this but the widely used test automation tool "selenium" was created by thoughtworks initially few years ago and then they opensourced it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ram_149955
    Not sure if you know about this but the widely used test automation tool "selenium" was created by thoughtworks initially few years ago and then they opensourced it.
    I doubt they are actively involved in the development of selenium. Plus, the interviews are likely to be focused more on Java and Ruby.
  • ram_149955
    ram_149955
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I doubt they are actively involved in the development of selenium. Plus, the interviews are likely to be focused more on Java and Ruby.
    No they are not contributing selenium any more but the reason I posted about this is most of the freshers dont know about it and during the interview if they can say about it, interviewer will feel happy about the candidate as he knows little bit about the company background.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Chances are that you need to not a lot more than just C programming to be able to crack the ThoughtWorks interview.

You need to build up skills in following areas:

1. Object Oriented programming
    2. Database Management System
    3. Networking
    4. Logical Reasoning & Analysis

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Would you guys definitely consider buying a laptop like this one? (Dell Inspiron 15 i5548-1670SLV Signature Edition Laptop) I am a CE student sophomore I will be using most of...
A 5 meter wire when formed a coil and supplied voltage acts an electromagnet but when the same wire is not formed a coil and supplied voltage short circuits!? can...
Hi guys I want the help to find out the project title for my final year project..... The project should be research oriented.
Hey i took a topic on irrigation systems and its practices in final year project, so i want to know about some new ideas or techniques in irrigation system in...
I want to download wifi drivers for Dell Vostro 1015 intel R core(TM)2 duo processor. The OS is Windows 7, 32 bit operating system. T6670@2.20GHz. Can I get the direct...