Can I crack BIT-SAT?

This question arises in everybody's mind before applying to BITS.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]My suggestion is, BIT-SAT isn't that tough, especially if you are already getting a coaching for IIT-JEE.

Stick to the prescribed Syllabus.
Read the NCERT books of all three - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics thorughly as some of the questions in BITSAT are picked up directly from here.

Solve all the available question papers of the previous years and get your difficulties solved.

You can surely crack BIT-SAT.

[/FONT]

Replies

• Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    BITSAT is a high scoring exam, unlike IITJEE and generally the cutt-offs are pretty high too. The trick to cracking it is to solve more number of correct problems as fast as possible. Getting negative marks should be avoided at all costs since a few marks can create lots of difference.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The BIT-SAT takes know that they have the option to solve extra 12 questions. But there is a confusion whether to attempt them or not? 😕 As per the Brochure:...
As per the popularity these are the few names that give coaching for AIEEE in Delhi. 1) Narayana IIT Academy 2) Gurukul 24X7 3) Einstein Classes 4) Anuraj Institute 5)...
Space launches can be made an eco-friendly and a daily event with low cost of launching using space elevators.Its a structure that can transport materials from a celestial body surface...
Hello everyone . I have a seminar to do and I'm about to graduate. My seminar is about "kinds of computer" and as u know, computer classified into four categories...
I bet you're going to love this video that shows how portable computers evolved over time. Cofounder of Apple, Steve Wozniak is THE MAN who built the first version of...