Can anyone tell me latest topics for ECE Projects for M.Tech Level?

One of my friend is in M.Tech. she needs to do project on communication or vlsi based mostly for her exam....Please suggest some of topics that can be taken up for research and project.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You might, just to relate the research product, not only get into the jungle but also feel the adventurous fight between Mowgli and Shere Khan in near future. The four...
Respected Admin, senior members, & Colleagues warm greetings to all of you. I am new member of this wonderful forum which I come across randomly through google search so thought...
i am a new mmbr of dis page,i am an electrical engineer,2015 pass out,do i have any good scope in IT industry?? I want to start my carrier as a...
Hey Kaustubh, I am a 2016 passed out from CSE. Sorry, but my question is a bit unrelated to the topic under discussion. I got a job through campus placements...
If you google the most notable engineers of all time, the top names you will come across would typically include - Leonardo Da Vinci, Henry Ford, George Stephenson, Gustave Eiffel...