Can anyone help me to write a arduino program for alcohol detector?

can anyone help me to write a arduino program for alcohol detector? i search but i didn't get as much information.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    #-Link-Snipped-# may be of some help !
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sr patil
    can anyone help me to write a arduino program for alcohol detector? i search but i didn't get as much information.
    First of all I would like to say study this sensor #-Link-Snipped-# and let us know what you learn and then you will get idea how to connect this sensor to Arduino. And then you can start writing code for that.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread moved to Electronics section !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sr patil
    Could you share a sample code? Just paste whatever you've written so far in here. Guiding becomes easy that way.
  • sr patil
    sr patil
    Mam, I did the code but now i am facing how LCD with arduino work? i have a problem with lcd code...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sr patil
    Mam, I did the code but now i am facing how LCD with arduino work? i have a problem with lcd code...
    So, Are you able to get reading from sensor?
    Please share some more information like which LCD you are using? 16x2?

It would be also great if you can share details of the part you are using so we can get idea what is going on.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    It would be also great if you can share details of the part you are using so we can get idea what is going on.
    Yup it's pretty tough to understand.

Can the OP please download Fritzing ( Fritzing ) & show us the connection ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After some search I have come across this website and I hope it clears my queries. Recently I have completed my B.E Mechanical from Pune University. In one word my...
Bell Labs, the research arm of telecommunications device manufacturer Alcatel-Lucent have successfully demonstrated broadband data speeds at an amazing speed of 10 Gbps. Moreover, they have done so just by...
Yale University astronomers have discovered not one, not two but surprisingly seven dwarf galaxies orbiting around the area nearby M101 spiral galaxy. While probing the area surrounding the galaxy, this...
I am planning to purchase a Smartphone and MAXIMUM budget is 13K. I am very much confused between Asus Zenfone 5 and Moto G. Zenfone 5 has better Camera that...