Campus selection Related query

I'm currently studying in my last year of Engineering ,due to some of the personal problem I suffered a year drop,but currently my aggregate is about 60% do i stand a chance to attend any of the selection process of companies with criteria of 60%. If not what kind of Selection Criteria i would get a chance in.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If it's campus selection - I'd recommend that you have a talk with your training and placements officer. Companies may change their recruitment criteria and they'd communicate the latest criteria to the T&P officers.

Yes, you do stand a chance to attend selection process; but be prepared to answer questions about your break. I'd also say, put a full stop to worrying about selection criteria of the companies and just prepare yourself for any company that offers you interviewing opportunity.

You can always post your doubts or questions on CrazyEngineers and our fellow engineers will help you out. I hope this helps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are plenty of applications listed on the respective application stores of iOS and Android to rasterize your image with some cool tweaks and customized themes. However, most of them...
Dear CEans I Attached my resume, please take a look and suggest me where am I wrong? Or it's ok or not. Thank you Jasim Chouhan BTech(IT) BANGALORE
I am currently working as a web developer in a startup (pretty exciting btw). Firstly I have done B. E Mechanical and have no interest left in this field for...
Born in Chandigarh, an Army School kid, Monica Yadav was brought up in different cities and landed up in Ahmedabad when she was 11 years old. During her graduation years,...
This came from Modzilla: Quote: Codemoji teaches you about ciphers. Create and share messages with your friends using fun emoji. Endquote https://codemoji.org/#/welcome?ref=..._medium=email&utm_content=WorldEmojiDaybutton