Cameras With Interchangeable Lenses: Nikon 1 AW1, Nikon 1 V3 and Nikon 1 J4 launched

Nikon has launched the most awaited and advanced interchangeable lens cameras: Nikon 1 AW1, Nikon 1 V3 and Nikon 1 J4. All three of them offer excellent image quality with superior sharpness and definition, and an immaculate operational feel delivering every bit of exceptional performance and experience to the users. The Japanese camera maker has tipped the cameras as: waterproof, shockproof and freeze proof Nikon 1 AW1, Stylish, compact, fastest Nikon 1 V3 and lightweight Nikon 1 J4 for excellent photographic experience.

nikon1aw1
Nikon 1 AW1​
Starting with the first, Nikon 1 AW1 is waterproof camera to a depth of 15m and strong enough to withstand the shock of falls from up to 2m and freeze proof up to -10 degrees. It features a 14.2 megapixel CX- format CMOS sensor and a wide ISO range (160 to 6400), which will allow users to capture sharp photos in varying light conditions. The camera also allows users to capture moving actions with the help of Nikon’s Hybrid Autofocus (AF) system. Moreover, the Nikon 1 AW1 with 11-27.5mm F/3.5-5.6 kit has received the iF Product Design Award 2014. The company has touted this device to be the world’s fastest continuous shooting frame rate at approximately 15fps with AF and 60fps when the focus is locked.

Nikon1V3
Nikon 1 V3​
Nikon 1 V3 is delineated by the company as a compact and lightweight camera. It sports an 18.4 megapixel CX-format CMOS sensor with ISO range from 160 to 12,800. The device is equipped with a variable angle LCD monitor that enables flexible shooting and has built-in WiFi with EXPEED 4A image-processing engine. Further, it has a 20fps continuous shooting mode with autofocus and this rate can go up to 60fps when the focus is locked. The device comes with 10-30mm PD lens kit.

nikon1j4
Nikon 1 J4​
Finally, the Nikon 1 J4 comes with a 1-inch 18.4 MP CX format sensor and built-in WiFi. Apart from being compact and lightweight, it has a hybrid AF system which offers nearly 100 percent area coverage across the frame and helps to capture sharp images. Additionally, it has 3-inch TFT LCD touch screen and records HD movies at 1920 x 1080/60p along with Fast Motion, Jump Cut, and 4-second Movie. This device also comes with 10-30mm PD lens kit.

The Nikon 1 J4 is available in black and white colors at Rs. 24,950 while the Nikon 1 AW1 and Nikon 1 V3 are available only in black color and priced at Rs. 39,950 and Rs. 43,950 respectively. Share your views about these all-new interchangeable cameras with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Waiting for the sample shots. The price can get you an entry level DSLR. I'm more impressed by the SONY RX 100 III though. It's an awesome compact camera that captures stunning photos even in the auto mode.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Waiting for the sample shots. The price can get you an entry level DSLR. I'm more impressed by the SONY RX 100 III though. It's an awesome compact camera that captures stunning photos even in the auto mode.
    But its pretty costly. You will get a good DSLR for this price! 😘. After you said I saw the pictures and saw the reviews and was so impressed 😁 but the price was too high. 😡

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The CrazyEngineers T-Shirt store has closed. We made a decision to close it because we only have last few pieces of the tees left (XL, L and M only) and...
hey all. I don't know if I'm in the right section. but I recently was assigned this project and I'm not really sure how to start it off. I'm supposed...
hey all. I don't know if I'm in the right section. but I recently was assigned this project and I'm not really sure how to start it off. I'm supposed...
We have ample of threads pointing "must read books"/ "best books to read" etc. But can we have this thread sharing what leaders on the forum are reading/ read in...
BlueMaestro today launched a new device called Pacifi. It is the world’s first smart pacifier that monitors a baby’s temperature and transmits the data to an app on a parent’s...