CALL FOR DEBATE 2014 | BJP/CONGRESS/AAP

Ask Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal and Rahul Gandhi to agree to a national debate before the elections!

Arvind Kejriwal has already agreed.

I welcome this petition. Open debates on core issues directly impacting the people of India, are necessary for a vibrant democracy. I fully support this petition and agree to participate in a debate with Mr. Modi (BJP) and Mr. Rahul Gandhi (Congress). I hope that they too, through this petition, respect the demand of the people of India and agree to having a debate.

- Arvind Kejriwal

Hit the link below and sign the petition asking for this debate.

#-Link-Snipped-#

👍👍👍👍👍

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is now possible to use your home computer to help in scientific research aimed at powering a climate model that can determine the reasons behind drought and high temperature....
Ground-breaking research at University of Buffalo has opened doors for engineers to new possibilities in field of thermal energy, solar power and energy conversions. The paper titled “Broadband absorption engineering...
Bajaj auto’s new Pulsar 150NS was caught on camera, while a road test was going on. Rumors about Pulsar 150NS and 180 NS were around since beginning of this year....
Dear CE Members i want to know the necessity of Balance Leak of line in BFP. i googled it and what i got to know is it is to avoid...
Hey all, I am thinking of doing a project on wind pumping system using VAWT. But can I combine water pumping and electricity generation using the same system? If so...